Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2015, 10:47 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Of course not, because you'd then have to admit that the Black community is doing little to nothing about the problems of Blacks' disproportionate levels of undereducation, the over-representation of Blacks dependent on welfare, and the extremely high Black on Black violent crime rate.
If you know that the Black community is doing little to nothing, then why are you asking the question?

Is that a habit of yours...asking question that you figure you already have the answers to? There's gotta be a clinical name for people of that ilk.

I'm not undereducated, not on welfare and i'm not hurting any other black people.

So you tell me (since you know everything), what am i supposed to do about those issues genius?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2015, 10:49 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,406,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
OK, then set the standard and tell us what the Black community is doing, and what you think the white community should be doing to 'measure up' by doing as much as Blacks are doing.
There is no "white community" or "black community" to be compared. Black Americans are American. Blacks are disproportionately poor, due to historical reasons. Fix it.

Quote:
I've already posted the attempts being made...
How do I know the White community supports such actions? By their votes: 59% vote Republican, 39% vote for Democrats.

Demographics of How Groups Voted in the 2012 Presidential Election
School vouchers won't fix the problems. The schools are being sabotaged intentionally. Failing schools make successful prisons. Our privatized prison system needs a steady flow of inmates.

Quote:
The majority of Whites would like to see policies in place that would help Blacks, actually ALL Americans.
Republican economic policies don't help ALL Americans. They help about 1% of Americans.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:49 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If you know that the Black community is doing little to nothing, then why are you asking the question?

Is that a habit of yours...asking question that you figure you already have the answers to? There's gotta be a clinical name for people of that ilk.

I'm not undereducated, not on welfare and i'm not hurting any other black people.

So you tell me (since you know everything), what am i supposed to do about those issues genius?
Vote Republican. Simple.

The majority of black voters have been brainwashed into thinking that Democrats actually care about them.
No, they care about their votes, but about them? not so much.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:52 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Vote Republican. Simple.

The majority of black voters have been brainwashed into thinking that Democrats actually care about them.
I'm not hopeful they'll ever understand that. I fully expect them to continue to vote for their own self-destruction, all the time wondering why things never seem to get better for them.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Vote Republican. Simple.
Why would blacks vote for the party that destroys unions and public sector jobs? (Both hire blacks at disproportionately high rates)

Quote:
Well, Republicans are responsible for the War on Drugs, NAFTA, outsourcing of labor-intensive jobs, destroying unions, refusing to increase the minimum wage, opposing Obamacare, and pretty much everything that economically ****s over blacks.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:55 AM

18,389 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Sure, it's called the majority of the Black population, which then votes for Democrats in an inexplicable act of self-destruction:

Why Blacks Support Vouchers - NYTimes.com

you might want to re read my question. I asked for a link to the organization of white americans who are trying to eradicate the problems in the white community that you are concerned for the AA communities.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Vote Republican. Simple.
State the Republican plan to uplift Black Americans out of poverty.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:57 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Vote Republican. Simple.

Ummm....so let's go over this again..

I'm not undereducated, i'm not poor, and i'm not a criminal. My life has been pretty damn good up to now.

So all of a sudden, i'm supposed to vote Republican at the behest of white folks because THEY KNOW BETTER what or whom i should vote for MORESO than I DO?

White conservative arrogance at its finest.

You've got no standing to talk about brainwashing.

What have the Republicans done to earn your vote?

Cut government? Nope. Cut spending? Nope. Closed the Department of Education? Nope. Resolved the Border issues and illegal immigration? Nope. Ended abortion? Nope. Stopped Gay marriage? Nope. Fixed or privatized social security? Nope. Nope, nope nope on damn near every issue important to Conservatives. Just a big ass list of nopes.

They've been such a disappointment, that a Tea Party wing had to be formed to ATTEMPT (unsuccessfully) to hold the party's feet to the fire on conservative principles.

And yet, you keep voting for Republicans and now you're imploring black folks to do the same (as if you have that authority) despite the fact that the Republicans have delivered on nothing they've ever promised.

You're more brainwashed than any black Democrat by a long shot.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:58 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you might want to re read my question. I asked for a link to the organization of white americans who are trying to eradicate the problems in the white community that you are concerned for the AA communities.
The Republican party, for which the majority of White Americans vote. They support all of the things that will help Black Americans and ALL Americans: school choice/vouchers, so that none are trapped in abysmal public schools, the support of small businesses by eliminating regulations that benefit only large corporations, etc.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:59 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,655,406 times
Quote:
Those are excellent questions: [i]What is the Black community doing to solve their problems, those being their disproportionate levels of undereducation, the over-representation of Blacks dependent on welfare,
More white people are on welfare than blacks and hispanics.
The Real Welfare Queen is Uneducated, Single and White | Breaking Brown

What is the white community doing to get those white people non-dependent on welfare?
And these white people on welfare are uneducated, what is the white community doing to educate them?

And white men are 70% more likely to molest children than blacks or hispanics. Statistics in prisons show white inmates are 3x more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

-See last paragraph in source>> Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics

There is a huge problem with white men molesting children. What is the white community doing to stop it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies