Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 07:13 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Boy, does that sounds racist.

Pretty much saying blacks for blacks.
Oh hell... everything sounds racist.... next
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2015, 07:27 PM

8,632 posts, read 12,999,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Boy, does that sounds racist.

Pretty much saying blacks for blacks.
If you honestly believe that's racism, you are clearly oblivious to long legacy of racism in the US.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:43 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Originally Posted by Howest2008
Because Blacks females don't use abortion as much as white females........

The majority of Blacks are EDUCATED and EMPLOYED the blacks that the likes and irks of you and your kind like to focus on are the Hard Core Criminal Underclass who cause 85 to 90 of the trouble in the AA community.

Blacks are over represented on the welfare rolls because America never had enough Jobs to go around to every able body man and woman that sincerely wants to work.....

I need to have a link for the bold highlighted above.......
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...al-gap/380251/

J. KENNETH BLACKWELL: Black abortions a crisis in America - Washington Times

Old 03-13-2015, 03:07 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Thank you for your honesty.

Old 03-13-2015, 03:18 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
I do have to object to the assertion that Blacks have more abortions because of lack of access to health care, and therefore contraceptive services/supplies.

Whites are 62.6% of the population, 41% of Medicaid recipients.
Hispanics are 17.1% of the population, 30% of Medicaid recipients.
Blacks are 13.2% of the population, 21% of Medicaid recipients.

Hispanics and Blacks have the most access to free medical care, including contraceptive services/supplies.

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Distribution of the Nonelderly with Medicaid by Race/Ethnicity | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Old 03-13-2015, 04:19 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,087 times
Pretty comical thread. Blacks and gentry liberal whites voted in record numbers for a completely unqualified community organizer, lecturer, state Senator and TWO YEAR Senator with no public or private accomplishments to speak of ONLY because of his skin color, and now they are turning their backs because he has not doled out enough free stuff to the black community.

Never mind that his only accomplishment in office is the wildly unpopular Obamacare, and even with that all he did was sign it. Never mind that his recovery is not as good in six years as Reagan's was in a little over two. Never mind the unprecedented number of times the supreme court has ruled against this supposed "constitutional lawyer." Never mind his unprecedented power grab in refusing to enforce immigration laws. Never mind fast and Furious, Benghazi, or the contribution of his justice department to the murder of the police who were just killed in Ferguson. Never mind the complete abandonment of foreign policy, that is, until he decided that he was going to try to sell us out to Iran. Never mind his single-handedly destroying the Democratic party for a generation. Never mind a faux unemployment number which looks decent because millions have given up trying to find work.

The real issue is that he hasn't done enough for the black community, and he isn't really black.

I speak for everyone with any common sense left in this country when I say to all who agree with OP: no one in the history of the world has ever been more deserving of being disappointed. Your punishment for electing this empty suit is having to live with him...unfortunately a lot of us who knew better were inflicted with the same fate. I will save my sympathy for myself.

I hope that all of you smarten up and resist the temptation to vote for the similarly unqualified, accomplishment free but diverse and satisfying Hillary Clinton, but you won't (smarten up, that is. You'll definitely vote for her).

Peace.

Old 03-17-2015, 05:30 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times

And that's so weird because when I was growing up AA were against Abortions and Whites were Majority Pro-Abortions , however I haven't been following the inner working of the Abortion movement here in American.

Check out this link that I provided below which shows how successful the Abortion movement
has been at cutting down the population explosion of unwanted AA children.

Old 03-17-2015, 05:33 PM

8,632 posts, read 12,999,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
And that's so weird because when I was growing up AA were against Abortions and Whites were Majority Pro-Abortions , however I haven't been following the inner working of the Abortion movement here in American.

Check out this link that I provided below which shows how successful the Abortion movement
has been at cutting down the population explosion of unwanted AA children.

Liberal polices have helped destroy the black community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies