Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 07:25 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,099,990 times

Advertisements

Obama seems to find out all the bad news from reading the newspaper or watching it on TV. This is at least the second piece of bad news that Obama dident find out about until he saw it on the TV. He dident know about the IRS scandal until he read about it in the newspaper ... yeah right

Is this guy for real???? Either he thinks we are stupid, or his staff is ridiculously incompetent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2015, 07:33 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,078,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Obama seems to find out all the bad news from reading the newspaper or watching it on TV. This is at least the second piece of bad news that Obama dident find out about until he saw it on the TV. He dident know about the IRS scandal until he read about it in the newspaper ... yeah right

Is this guy for real???? Either he thinks we are stupid, or his staff is ridiculously incompetent.
He probably gets daily newspapers. They show up when he is out on the golf course. Then he watches Comedy Central to get his news at night, just like his supporters.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:40 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,296,816 times
Because you think the President has a total (miraculous) knowledge of every single thing any of his cabinet officers do?

If Nixon had known of all the garbage John Mitchell was up to, Watergate may have never happened.

Oh please Mr. President _______(fill in name here) why didn't you know that X wasn't following the rules?

Laughable.

Old 03-10-2015, 08:32 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,592,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Not Shocking News: Obama is a Liar

Just as I said........

White House clarifies President Obama did know Hillary Clinton's personal email

Old 03-10-2015, 09:15 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,987,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Everyone should know by now if a statement comes out of Obama's mouth saying "I only learned about it at the same time as everyone else, from the news" that he's not telling the truth, only to be walked back by his mouth pieces a day or so later.

What I don't get is how they keep doing this over and over and over again thinking this time people will buy it.

Old 03-10-2015, 09:19 AM

12,034 posts, read 8,392,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
Because you think the President has a total (miraculous) knowledge of every single thing any of his cabinet officers do?

If Nixon had known of all the garbage John Mitchell was up to, Watergate may have never happened.

Oh please Mr. President _______(fill in name here) why didn't you know that X wasn't following the rules?

Laughable.
He would if he got up on time as Presidents before him have done and attended the morning briefings which are scheduled for him every day.

Bet you didn't know that.

Old 03-10-2015, 09:53 AM

186 posts, read 158,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
He would if he got up on time as Presidents before him have done and attended the morning briefings which are scheduled for him every day.

Bet you didn't know that.

Oooooh, I know very well that he doesn't attend his morning briefings. I have it on good authority from one who used to work in the DC trenches He RARELY makes an effort to attend them, but can spend all the time in the world on the golf courses/on vacation. Shocking isn't it? Ha. What a "president" eh? I cannot wait for January 2017 for a real leader to take over.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:50 AM

3,670 posts, read 7,159,429 times
im not shocked. the man has got a lot on his plate. why care about something so trivial

Old 03-10-2015, 11:05 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,295,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

As if we have not heard this "I learned about this on the news like everyone else" garbage ad nauseam from him throughout his presidency. It's as if he not only thinks the American public is stupid, but brain dead enough to continue to believe his repeated lies.
I don't get why you are upset. If Obama didn't watch the evening news he'd never know what is happening under his watch.

He learned about the IRS, Benghazi, the VA, Fast & Furious, the AP records seizure and the rest on the news at the same time we did.

I am just glad he is THAT on top of what is happening.

Not that he does anything about it, but hey.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I'm sure she never sent him an email. That said, I'm also sure that he knew about this a long time ago, from his minions.
Really? The #1 or #2 most important cabinet secretary would never have sent her boss an email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post

If Nixon had known of all the garbage John Mitchell was up to, Watergate may have never happened
Uh...... didn't Nixon resign???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
I think it's a political attack on Clinton. They are trying to get into her e-mails.
Which would be appropriate, especially for Congress, which has oversight over the executive branch and for the DOJ, should they need to examine the records to address violations of federal law. All those emails belong to the people and should be preserved in accordance with all applicable laws.

Old 03-10-2015, 11:35 AM

17,397 posts, read 11,963,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
im not shocked. the man has got a lot on his plate. why care about something so trivial
Exactly. Those golf balls don't hit themselves, you know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies