Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 04:55 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Oh look! Biden hit pieces. They must think he is considering a run for the presidency.
Unfortunately for you leftists Biden isn't white so you can't scream racism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 05:15 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
It could be dementia or creeping senility. Or just plain old fashioned mental instability. Name ONE person in this administration previously or currently that doesn't have some kind of impairment either cognitively or psychologically.
I didn't think you could.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:23 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
I love the guy. Heart of gold (sometimes comic gold). While he may run off at the mouth at times, he is no dummy. Ask Palin and Ryan how dumb the guy is...
Yep, me too. He did do a number on them in the debates, didn't he ??

Don

Old 03-11-2015, 08:04 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
I hear Crazy Joe Biden is in the same ward with Gary Bussey and Randy Quaid sticking sea shells where the sun don't shine ...

Old 03-11-2015, 09:19 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

...a community that finds humor in brain cancer. I wouldn't be so quick to brag about that, lady.
That's what conservatives call "humor'….

Truly soulless people I find them to be.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:23 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomadAK View Post
I always enjoy the false indignation the statists display when one of their icons is (rightly) belittled. In other words, sheesh, lighten up!

And as for the Palin/Biden debate, she blew him away. I suspect he believed the "Dumb Sarah" meme and didn't bother to prepare and performed really poorly. And the Ryan debate reminded me of Vinnie Barbarino, nothing of substance but delivered in abundant snarkasm and lots of mugging for the camera.
Anyone that thinks Palin or Ryan didn't get curb stomped by Vice President Biden in their debates needs to get a CAT scan for any signs of activity.

Joe Biden is a great Vice President with twice the political achievements of the last President and Vice President combined, both of whom showed the world just how bad politicians in this country can be.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:47 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
What I love about Joe is that he tells it like it is. There are no teleprompters or rehearsed speeches. And he actually cares about people. Plus he has impressive credentials. I am so sick of all the polished politicians who rehearse their speeches and don't give a damn about any of us. It's all about them and how they can get into the news and advance themselves and have money pouring in.

Old 03-12-2015, 05:23 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
This report from the Drudge Report links back to an article from the National Report website

Joe Biden Enters Betty Ford*Treatment Center, Sources Reveal | National Report

According to Wikipedia, "National Report is a fake news website which posts fictional articles related to world events."

Maybe, maybe not.

Current headlines from NationalReport.net include:

Car Owners baffled as More Tampons are Found in Mazda 6 Engines.

NYC Bum Makes $10K per Week Begging Quarters.

Mother Shot while holding Baby During Gun Safety Class.

Donald Trump Fined After Wig Maker Reveals Use of 'Endangered Species' Hair.

And the one that must be really true....

Are Black Men Really Well Endowed? We Explore the Legend.
A voice in the wilderness. Many herein do not care about whether the report is true.

I see that on February 28, 2015, Mr. Biden was in Charleston giving a speech:

Charleston Regional Business Journal | Charleston, SC

So! It appears that Mr. Biden flew to the West Coast on February 26th and took the 'expedited' sobriety course, which goes like this:

"Mr. Biden. If Betty Ford were alive she would say, don't drink".

"Really?"

"Yes, Mr Vice President. Don't drink".

"Ok! I'm out of here!"

Old 03-12-2015, 07:30 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That's what conservatives call "humor'….

Truly soulless people I find them to be.
Wait a minute. Hold on. NOBODY mocks "serious" issues than liberals. Just listen to any comic. Family Guy has mocked almost everything considered "taboo" (abortion/racism/anti-Semitism etc.)

(And to be completely honest with you, I think it's great).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies