Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2021, 06:52 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times

Advertisements

"Birthing people"... Open borders... Communism... Mass shootings on a near daily basis... Rapid inflation... Self hating liberals who seek to make everyone around them as miserable as they are... Criminals running the streets, and police essentially have their hands tied behind their backs... Class warfare... Racism... Inappropriate touching and comments about prepubescent girls.... A VP who cackles worse than Hillary Clinton... And so much more...

Talk amongst yourselves...

Old 06-13-2021, 07:20 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
"Birthing people"... Open borders... Communism... Mass shootings on a near daily basis... Rapid inflation... Self hating liberals who seek to make everyone around them as miserable as they are... Criminals running the streets, and police essentially have their hands tied behind their backs... Class warfare... Racism... Inappropriate touching and comments about prepubescent girls.... A VP who cackles worse than Hillary Clinton... And so much more...

Talk amongst yourselves...
Don't forget cancel culture including removing an Amerindian woman from a butter container, a black lady from a bottle of syrup, etc. all of which were meant to honor them not to demonize them. Destroying public statues, transgender bathrooms and sports and the rest of this progressive so-called wokeism. Let's not forget the words we are not suppose to use anymore to like a mother is a "birthing person" now. Illegal aliens are "undocumented citizens" now. The examples are endless of their complete idiocy.

Old 06-13-2021, 07:34 PM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
I think all Left Anti-Americans Need Booted - out on their asses. Including Mr. B1den the Pedophile.

Anyone who supports this shyt, is MENTAL. As One can see, on this forum a few do.

I've said it many times, they should of kept the Mental Hospitals Opened.

I' would be happy, to go back into Psych for awhile.

Old 06-13-2021, 07:47 PM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
Sad we have a Pedo in the White House and a Hyena As a VP.

The Do-nothings...

America - A Circus led by Clowns and the flock of sheep, who love these 2 buffoons'.

Old 06-13-2021, 07:50 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92greenyj View Post
Do t forget killing off Uncle Ben, Eskimo Pies, and a few others. Meanwhile cracker jacks are still perfectly OK. Contextual warnings before being able to watch cinema classics like Gone with the Wind, Peter Pan, Dumbo and others.

Dementia joe has got to go. We can only hope he suffers a massive stroke or heart attack sooner rather than later. Though then we would be stuck with Harris which may well be even worse.
Yep, there were so many of them I couldn't remember them all. Thanks for reminding me. I don't wish death on anyone though. I'd just like him impeached.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:01 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
The internet is driving everybody nuts. Problem solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies