Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 09:49 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,182,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
FWIW he was a US citizen upwards of becoming Prime Minister at which time he had to revoke his citizenship due to that post. I doubt it will take him more than a day to get back his US citizenship and possibly run for office in the US at some future time.
Hope he does. He's a great leader. We need more men like him. Obama and company are all idiots!

Old 03-17-2015, 09:55 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,454,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I doubt someone who GOP leaders have called a "thug" and "bully" would be welcomed to the ticket.
Ah, but the GOP masses absolutely love Putin. They gush over him. They think he's a "real man" and a "great leader".

Old 03-17-2015, 10:00 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,561,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Ah, but the GOP masses absolutely love Putin. They gush over him. They think he's a "real man" and a "great leader".
There you go again... telling other people what they think. Liberals!

Old 03-17-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
IF Israel's election isn't US business, WHY did conservatives invite Bibi to make a campaign stop here?
Imagine that, people wanting to hear from someone right smack in the middle of it all instead of Obama who learns of everything from reading it in the news.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:02 AM

24,204 posts, read 16,893,747 times
Netanayu and Israel are the USA's only real allies in the Middle East so what happens when he is gone? I don't know why Obama and the Dems have such disdain for him. It is almost like Obama wants to give Iran the bomb and really unbalance the middle east. There is some real crazy backroom shenanigans going on.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
False narrative, my eye!
Obamabot lie, my eye!

Haven't you been reading all the Putin-worship posts in POC?
Now, Netanyahu is the he-man du jour.

I have no idea what GOP leaders have said about Putin. I am addressing the right-wingers here on CD who post their admiration for a thug named Putin.

Talk about liars..........
I must have missed those post. You do realize the Putin and Obama have a lot in common. They both "force" their ideas and wants on the people. In Obama's case the liberal media candy coats it and you're all in.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:38 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,589,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post

There you go again... telling other people what they think. Liberals!

I must have missed those post.

You don't actually read, for instance, nononsenseguy's posts?

Maybe you don't understand nononsenseguy's posts?

I believe he was pretty clear about his opinions of Netanyahu.

Must be a case of the blind leading the blind. I'm trying to be sympathetic, here.

Back on topic; it's my opinion that a Palestinian state will be formed in the future.

One would think that after all the trials and tribulations Jews went through without a homeland for so long they could show a modicum of empathy and understanding for how it feels to be kicked out of a place that people have called home for thousands of years.

But, no, they put their blinders on and hide their heads in the sand. It's almost like they deserve all the sympathy and no one else does.

I believe conservatives call that 'entitlement behavior', which I thought they were adamently against.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:47 AM

76,827 posts, read 47,136,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Netanayu and Israel are the USA's only real allies in the Middle East so what happens when he is gone?
What makes you say the other Israeli candidates are not US allies?

Old 03-17-2015, 11:09 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,073,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
You don't actually read, for instance, nononsenseguy's posts?

Maybe you don't understand nononsenseguy's posts?

I believe he was pretty clear about his opinions of Netanyahu.

Must be a case of the blind leading the blind. I'm trying to be sympathetic, here.

Back on topic; it's my opinion that a Palestinian state will be formed in the future.

One would think that after all the trials and tribulations Jews went through without a homeland for so long they could show a modicum of empathy and understanding for how it feels to be kicked out of a place that people have called home for thousands of years.

But, no, they put their blinders on and hide their heads in the sand. It's almost like they deserve all the sympathy and no one else does.

I believe conservatives call that 'entitlement behavior', which I thought they were adamently against.
A Palestinian State will not be formed unless the Palestinian Authority makes the necessary concessions with Israel. This concession will not be a Palestinian State based on the 6/4/67 borders.

What should Israel understand? The Palestinian cause of the destruction of Israel? Millenniums of Jewish persecution... 6 decades after the Shoah, and 4 major wars since its creation in 1948 and you want Palestinian Sympathy? How about some sympathy for the state of Israel and the Jewish cause.. while liberals preach how anytime Israel defends itself, it is a violation of law or human rights..

No sympathy for the Palestinian who murders innocent because they cant get their own way.

Old 03-17-2015, 11:13 AM

17,309 posts, read 9,126,823 times
The 2 state solution died with Ararfat. Why would any Israeli government be for a state who's aim is the destruction of Israel?

Hamas has refused a 2 state solution, Abbas uses the concept to get money, but he doesn't want it either. The Israelis gave up Gaza and have been working on this mythical 2 state solution for decades. T rockets from Gaza are almost constant since the Israelis moved out. It would be much worse if the Palestinians established a State in the West Bank. The eradication of Jewish people has never been a secret in the Hamas Charter and even with PLO.

The Palestinian leadership is totally divided, there can never be any "solution" as long as they are divided.
No elections at all for the Palestinians since 2007 - they make noises about an election, but they don't really want to hold one. How can anyone "negotiate" with a divided group? They must settle the leadership problem before moving on to any negotiation ..... Netanyahu understands that is not likely to happen anytime soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies