Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 04:54 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,112,755 times

Advertisements

Funny video. It takes a leftist to twist this cute reaction from a little girl in the audience into something hateful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2015, 05:59 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,683,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Not only did he take Iran off the list, he took Hamas off the list too, the outfit that threatens Israel daily, lobs rockets and bombs at them, sends in "suicide bombers" to kill innocent Israeli men, women, and children, digs tunnels to gain entrance, and has (like Iran) promised to drive them "into the sea."

It is Obama that terrifies me, and he is destroying the future of not only this little girl, but the future of my children and grand children, and those of every American.

Conservatives, like Ted Cruz, are about preserving Freedom and Liberty for future generations of Americans, so that they may enjoy the same opportunities and liberties that we have.

Obama has no right to "fundamentally change" the United States. It was We the People that passed (ratified) the Supreme Law of the Land that isThe Constitution of the United States, and HE, Obama, does not have the right, nor has he been given the authority, to do away with it.

I especially love your last paragraph! So true!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2015, 06:03 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,581,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I don't see the same things you see on Cruz. Me, I see an obstructionist and I can't vote for that. Lee is the same way. Rand however, he is as coolheaded as the constitutional/libertarian republicans are.

Harry Reid was the obstructionist. That is why he no longer has a position of power.

Green eggs & ham, brought you a republican controlled congress.
I guess America doesn't see the same thing you see in Ted Cruz.
Talking the talk & walking the walk.

Old 03-18-2015, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Honestly, I want to blame, I voted McCain and double downed with Romney four years later and IMO Cruz strikes me as too much of an idealist obstructionist to be president. And this was before this video surfaced.

A Progressive big government establishment guy are you, eh?
They are becoming irrelevant and slowly extinct.

Old 03-18-2015, 10:34 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,872,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
A Progressive big government establishment guy are you, eh?
They are becoming irrelevant and slowly extinct.
Not in the presidential election, just in state races. This is why Cruz would never win even if he got the nomination. There is not enough of you independent conservatives, Tea Partiers and traditional conservatives to over come moderates who are turned off to his views. Need I remind you of the Cruz disapproval ratings aggregate poll I linked in the past?

Old 03-18-2015, 11:18 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,295,697 times
Quote:
I don't see the same things you see on Cruz. Me, I see an obstructionist and I can't vote for that. Lee is the same way. Rand however, he is as coolheaded as the constitutional/libertarian republicans are.
Quote:
Honestly, I want to blame, I voted McCain and double downed with Romney four years later and IMO Cruz strikes me as too much of an idealist obstructionist to be president. And this was before this video surfaced.
I think possibly both Cruz and Rand are too idealist (rigid) to win the nomination and neither is my favorite, but we have never had a more rigid ideologue in the White House than we have now. The difference is the media had zero interest in exposing Obama's far left ideology in 2008 because they were so in love with the idea of a black president, thinking that would be the end of racism. Little did they know it would lead to fanning the flames of the racial divide.

But all of that has nothing to do with crazy lefties trying to spin gold out of straw with this video.

Old 03-18-2015, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Not in the presidential election, just in state races. This is why Cruz would never win even if he got the nomination. There is not enough of you independent conservatives, Tea Partiers and traditional conservatives to over come moderates who are turned off to his views. Need I remind you of the Cruz disapproval ratings aggregate poll I linked in the past?

I would love to see Ted Cruz debate Jeb Bush on the issues we face today.
Wouldn't you.

Let the media elect the most progressive Republican again..... That will give the election to Hilary.
You cannot possibly beat Democrats at their own game.

There are those that talk the talk, but very few stand up and walk the walk.

Old 03-18-2015, 08:33 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,872,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I would love to see Ted Cruz debate Jeb Bush on the issues we face today.
Wouldn't you.
I rather see Rand Paul debate Jeb Bush for a true debate. I'd want to see Ted Cruz just to see him say some stupid gaffe like this one. I don't get your love of Cruz, the guy is an extremist and a blithering idiot.

Quote:
Let the media elect the most progressive Republican again..... That will give the election to Hilary.
You cannot possibly beat Democrats at their own game.
And a far-right conservative would do any better? Wait, don't answer that because I know you believe it would actually happen despite me and others saying it wont because there enough independent conservatives to match the moderates who will either stay home or vote for Hilary. Me, I'll do neither and vote third party.

Old 03-18-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
I rather see Rand Paul debate Jeb Bush for a true debate. I'd want to see Ted Cruz just to see him say some stupid gaffe like this one. I don't get your love of Cruz, the guy is an extremist and a blithering idiot.

I bet you do want Jeb to debate Rands lack of debating skills.
You may get to see all 3 debate each other....

Ted is going to announce and Rand is going to announce.... Watch.
The media will push Jeb like all get out and Ted & Rand slandered.

Dewhurst tried that. Ted bruised him so bad, he couldn't even keep his job.

Old 03-18-2015, 09:34 PM

Quote:

And a far-right conservative would do any better? Wait, don't answer that because I know you believe it would actually happen despite me and others saying it wont because there enough independent conservatives to match the moderates who will either stay home or vote for Hilary. Me, I'll do neither and vote third party.

Last time we tried it, we got Reagan. He wasn't the most Conservative, but far greater than anything since. Mitt "I'm a Progressive Republican" Romney... His own words. Need I say more. You cannot try to beat Democrats at their own game, and put a Conservative bummer sticker on it and put it in the window for sale. Only the idiots would buy that.

When was the last time we really tried it?
Coolidge?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies