Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Impeach Obama
Yes 44 30.99%
NO 93 65.49%
Other 5 3.52%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 11:57 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,109,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
His foreign policy is destroying this nation and threatening world peace.

That's my reason, get his away from power as fast as possible.
Too bad most people don't share this abstract view with you...

Old 03-22-2015, 03:24 AM

1,431 posts, read 907,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericnGrl View Post
Not insane at all - I guess you figure if calling me racist won't work then insane is your backup plan.
Seriously, Bush has given WAY more money to terrorist organizations than Obama. Do you think he should've been impeached?

Old 03-22-2015, 05:29 AM

6,367 posts, read 6,232,843 times
Is this poll a joke?

Old 03-22-2015, 07:06 AM
Status: "A solution in search of a problem" (set 29 days ago)

34,606 posts, read 16,671,222 times
I had been leaning against impeachment as another part of the "tit-for-tat" game of dueling impeachments. Think Nixon (yes a forced resignation), then Clinton, then the noise to impeach Bush. But there are two decisions that he's made that subvert the Constitution:

1. His decision not to enforce immigration laws and document illegal immigrants; and
  2. His decision to go around Congress on any Iran deal, either through the U.N. Security Counsel or just plain old executive orders that would be hard to undo.

The latter is unannounced but is obvious from his uncommonly vitriolic response to Netanyahu's speech before Congress. He acted like an 8 year old being caught "raiding the kitchen" during a sleepover.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:10 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,838,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Impeach this monkey !
Says it all. At least you don't hide it. Pure racism.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:17 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,838,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Is this poll a joke?
I think it was meant as a joke to see how many racists are floating around the forum. Seems there are quite a few, but not the majority by any stretch.

Obama is doing a great job really. The economy is great and things are really wonderful, but the media is so negative, I don't think people really understand how great things are these days. Most of you young folks wouldn't have even survived the great depression with soup lines and so-on. All the young people worry about now is if their smartphone bill is paid. People are just so soft now and glued to media that shoves negative agenda filled nonsense in their dim minds. The amount of propaganda out there via the dumb phone/Internet is not really something the human brain should be subject to, but there is no turning back now.

Believe me, these are amazingly great times. Part of me wants a real depression, just to show you young folks reality. Most wouldn't handle this, but I wish you would have a encounter with it, then tell me how bad Obama is. We are living in the best of times right now, but people are so spoiled and falling for media hype they don't even know reality.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies