Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 08:18 AM

66 posts, read 73,301 times

Advertisements

Let's be honest... I don't support our government now, but i hope that in future, we will see really good president, who will remove all corrupt officials and reform police system!
Because i'm tired and i think u too! I'm tired of articles like that, when stupid policemen doing such things... I haven't got any words guys.
What do you think about?
Taos County, NM — In 2013, a mother and her children feared for their lives when a stop for a speeding ticket turned into much more.
Video Shows this Cop Shoot at Minivan Full of Children, How is He Still a Cop? | The Free Thought Project
Oriana Farrell, 39, of Memphis, was bringing her children across the country on a family road trip, when things took a turn for the worse.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:24 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeenThomas View Post
Let's be honest... I don't support our government now, but i hope that in future, we will see really good president, who will remove all corrupt officials and reform police system!
Because i'm tired and i think u too! I'm tired of articles like that, when stupid policemen doing such things... I haven't got any words guys.
What do you think about?
Taos County, NM — In 2013, a mother and her children feared for their lives when a stop for a speeding ticket turned into much more.
Video Shows this Cop Shoot at Minivan Full of Children, How is He Still a Cop? | The Free Thought Project
Oriana Farrell, 39, of Memphis, was bringing her children across the country on a family road trip, when things took a turn for the worse.
Lot of old stories popping up. I remember the thread on this , when it happened. Nothing was ever beard about it again bit ithe thread ran forever...

Old 03-20-2015, 08:27 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,868,731 times
The Free Thought Project? Yeah ok. Well it appears the county sheriff has lower standards than the state police. Who knows? Maybe you should call the Sheriff and ask him.

And how exactly would a new President "reform the police system"? A President who goes around firing officials he doesn't like is called a Dictator. No thanks.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:31 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,836,106 times
Oriana Farrell indicted in van shooting case, again | KRQE News 13

Yeah she was innocent.

Old 03-20-2015, 09:17 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
What do you think about?
You do realize the 12 year veteran cop was fired right? Dredging this up again is like digging up someone who's been killed for committing bad acts and trying to kill him/her again.

Old 03-20-2015, 09:37 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
What do you think about?
'She decided to drive away from police'

She wouldn't listen to the simplest routine instructions, led cops on a 100 mph chase after she drove away the 1st time, her son attacked a cop, with weed and 2 pipes in her car, placing her kids and others in danger.

The cop who stopped her actually showed extraordinary patience.

She was in fear ? Cripes, take your speeding ticket and get back to your road trip.

Old 03-20-2015, 10:02 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
The Free Thought Project? Yeah ok. Well it appears the county sheriff has lower standards than the state police. Who knows? Maybe you should call the Sheriff and ask him.

There's often articles from Fox. CNN.

And how exactly would a new President "reform the police system"? A President who goes around firing officials he doesn't like is called a Dictator. No thanks.
There are many ways...

Independent Complaint Systems

Special Prosecutors for Police

Increase Protections for Citizens

End to the Drug War and other unjust laws...

Old 03-20-2015, 10:06 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Free Thought Project is a hater of policemen. Tell 1/2 truths, leave out important details, give opinion as fact.

Every time one of their articles gets posted here, it's thoroughly debunked. In this case the FTP fails to point out the woman put all those kids, and everyone else on the highway at risk by driving 100mph all because she had illegal drugs in the vehicle.

Old 03-20-2015, 10:41 AM

7,138 posts, read 11,027,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
What is she guilty of? Trying to protect her family from a bunch of racist, trigger happy cops shooting at her car?

Old 03-20-2015, 10:48 AM

2,259 posts, read 4,752,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
'She decided to drive away from police'

She wouldn't listen to the simplest routine instructions, led cops on a 100 mph chase after she drove away the 1st time, her son attacked a cop, with weed and 2 pipes in her car, placing her kids and others in danger.

The cop who stopped her actually showed extraordinary patience.

She was in fear ? Cripes, take your speeding ticket and get back to your road trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
What is she guilty of? Trying to protect her family from a bunch of racist, trigger happy cops shooting at her car?
read the above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies