Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 01:05 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,400,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
What exactly is it that's so bad about Netanyahu?

The fact that he disagrees with Obama that Israel should go back to its 1967 borders, thereby lessening its ability to defend itself?

The fact that he sees no basis for negotiating with the Palestinians for as long as they include Hamas in their government -- given that Hamas is committed to the destruction of Israel, not a two-state solution where the two states recognize each other as legitimate and are ready to live in peace?

The fact that he recognizes that giving up more land to the Palestinians will just create another Gaza on the West Bank, bringing on more rocket attacks on Israel by terrorist groups sponsored by Iran?

The fact that he opposes a nuclear deal with Iran that would allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons after 10 years -- a deal that does not require Iran to stop funding Hamas and Hezbollah and stop underwriting terrorism against both Israel and the West? A deal that does not require Iran to accept the right to exist of Israel but instead allows it to carry forth its policy of wiping Israel off the map? A deal that allows Iran to develop intercontinental ballistic missiles so that it can launch nuclear attacks on Europe and the U.S.? A deal that allows Iran to continue its oppression of women, Christians, Jews and homosexuals?
No answer to this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Hamas is a terrorist organization -- masquerading as a political party in Palestine. Removing them from positions of power should be part of any deal for a Palestinian state.
Quote:
Netanyahu has said the same thing.

So why are you bashing him?
No answer to my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
...Israel should be smart enough to use American friendship carefully and come to some agreement with the Palestinians....
Quote:
Easy to say.

Trouble is, the Palestinians won't come to an agreement with Israel that recognizes Israel's right to exist.
No answer to my reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
....I understand your need for a guaranteed refuge. A thousand years of history is clear evidence of that need, but don't you dare put America under your tires in a blind effort to do that.
Quote:
How could Israel do that?

Are you one of those who believe the Jews run America?

That's a common anti-semitic theme.

They were also thought to run Germany and to have caused Germany to sue for armistice in WW I -- the famous "stab in the back" that Hitler exploited.
No answer to my reply.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 01:17 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,642,047 times
Quote:
How do you know that the person who made the statement wasn't also affected by the Holocaust?

Sounds to me like he/she was.
If that poster would like to come back here and clarify he's more than welcome. However, I clearly said YOU in my post. If YOU have any other offensive and completely inappropriate comments to make about shoving people into ovens please carry on.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:18 AM

Quote:
How do you know that the person who made the statement wasn't also affected by the Holocaust?

Sounds to me like he/she was.
If that poster would like to come back here and clarify he's more than welcome. However, I clearly said YOU in my post. If YOU have any additional offensive and completely inappropriate comments to make about shoving Jews into ovens please carry on.

Old 03-24-2015, 01:34 AM

7,432 posts, read 5,692,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Are the Republicans getting carried away with the Israeli ass kissing in attempt to split the Jewish vote from the Democrats?

The Jewish vote significantly favors the Democrats. Personally, as a Jew, I find Netanyahu to be offensive, and a war monger. God's not going to take my Jew card for saying so. I know many, many Jews who agree with me-- because above a commitment to Israel, Jews have a commitment to social justice for all peoples. I support the negotiations with Iran, because the alternative is war. I don't support continuing to build settlements in the disputed territories, because it's provocation and prolongs the existing cold war... and fans the flames.

I know some of the usual nuts on here are going to proclaim me a "bad Jew" for not putting Israel first, but, I'm an American Jew-- and you're probably not.

I think this is going to back fire on the Republicans as usual. The only Jews I know who support Netanyahu in the US are either Orthodox or over 70-- The reset of us, not so much.
Honestly, Osama has lied to and back stabbed every racial and social class that voted for him with the exception of the rich who he made filthy rich with his big bank and corporate hand outs.

Why should the Jews be any different. It's a freaking miracle anyone supports him other than the entitlement class or the morally and ethically corrupt.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Honestly, Osama has lied to and back stabbed every racial and social class that voted for him with the exception of the rich who he made filthy rich with his big bank and corporate hand outs.

Why should the Jews be any different. It's a freaking miracle anyone supports him other than the entitlement class or the morally and ethically corrupt.
Osama, huh. Freudian slip?

Old 03-24-2015, 09:05 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,979,829 times
In a previous life the OP betrayed,turned over Jesus with a kiss on the cheek...Jews are also perceived to be rich 1% ers so why do they vote Dimocrat?
Israel is in the cross hairs of Irans end of days plans you know Death to America! Death to Israel!
The Mullahs talk about the Mahdi coming soon while in the mean time are being more active in Iraq and Syria against ISIS. The probability of the biblical prophecy of the total destruction of Damascus is at hand and soon the great gathering will occur and the buzzards shall dine!

Old 03-24-2015, 10:37 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,400,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
If that poster would like to come back here and clarify he's more than welcome. However, I clearly said YOU in my post. If YOU have any other offensive and completely inappropriate comments to make about shoving people into ovens please carry on.
I didn't make those comments.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
If that poster would like to come back here and clarify he's more than welcome. However, I clearly said YOU in my post. If YOU have any additional offensive and completely inappropriate comments to make about shoving Jews into ovens please carry on.
Herp derp?

Old 03-26-2015, 07:08 PM

5,768 posts, read 3,198,818 times
Quote:
How could Israel do that?

Are you one of those who believe the Jews run America?

That's a common anti-semitic theme.

They were also thought to run Germany and to have caused Germany to sue for armistice in WW I -- the famous "stab in the back" that Hitler exploited.
Italian and German fascism needed fanatical nationalism to survive. The German dialect of fascism included the concept of Ayrian supremacy. They used that as an excuse to enslave and kill anyone who was different. I believe that about ten or twenty thousand very wealthy people run America. Are some of them Jewish? probably, but certainly not the majority. However Jewish involvement in the media is disproportionately high when compared with other ethnic groups. Perhaps this was a lesson that you learned from your tormentors in Germany.

I am an American first. My countries long term health is my concern. When I see America bleed I grieve. I object to your foreign loyalties by putting America second. Israeli take care of yourself. This is not the America of the nineteen fifties. We are running out of money.

There's your answer.

Old 03-26-2015, 07:22 PM

386 posts, read 325,341 times
Iran has had 1 war in over 200 years.
How many wars has the USA had in the last 100 or so?
Who is the real threat to world peace?
Who dropped the atomic bomb on 1000's of civilians in Japan?

Follow the actions of others, not the media propaganda in the USA that is 90%
controlled by Zionist Bankers and businesses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies