Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 05:22 PM

920 posts, read 633,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
1. Ted may have been born in Cuba, We need to see his birth certificate.

2. Ted's apparently signing up for Obamacare.

Ted Cruz going on Obamacare - CNN.com

Ted Cruz Plans To Sign Up For Obamacare After Losing Blue-Chip Health Plan

Unlike Obama, I am sure Cruz can produce, not only his birth certificate, but his grades for college and law school as well. And you can read his Thesis from Princeton here: Ted Cruz's 1992 Princeton Undergrad Thesis | Mother Jones

Something you will NEVER see from Obama!

Old 03-24-2015, 05:24 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm willing to bet that Cruz will use his 'Hispanic' roots when addressing certain demographics. Cruz can pander with the best of them.
His Hispanic roots help him only with Florida Cubans and not with Mexicans - and even within Cubans he is an oddity. His dad emigrated before Castro came to power - when Batista was cracking down on commie Castro insurgents and supporters.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:27 PM

920 posts, read 633,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
Why doesn't he go by his REAL name Rafael ? It is obvious he doesn't want people to know he is a Cuban therefor a Communist. First in, probably the first to drop out.
Didn't mean to rep you. He probably wanted to go by a name that his parents called him. Why doesn't Obama go by Barry. He did until he got into politics. Did he not want people to know that he was a pampered black kid raised by white grandparents in a middle class area in Hawaii?

Your fear of all thing Cruz is fun to watch. Why do you hate Latinos? Are you a racist that thinks all people from Cuba are Communist? I am sure there are plenty of people in Florida who would beg to differ.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:28 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriinwa View Post
Unlike Obama, I am sure Cruz can produce, not only his birth certificate, but his grades for college and law school as well. And you can read his Thesis from Princeton here: Ted Cruz's 1992 Princeton Undergrad Thesis | Mother Jones

Nor something we have seen voluntarily from any other president.

GASP. How Dare he? Right?

Heres a clue-I highly doubt Cruz will release his grades, theres no upside to it.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:31 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:

LOL. Oh, please, please, please, bring birtherism into Cruz's campaign! I can think of nothing better to saddle him with than the birthers and their ridiculous, idiotic, asinine demands. And happily, there are a bunch of Obama birthers who are ready to pounce on Cruz. It will be fun to watch.

Just as an aside, have you seen Cruz's birth certificate? It's pink and green and it looks like something you would buy at a dollar store. But I know that you, as a birther, will take it at face value, all the while discounting the two certificates produced by Hawaii along with the many, many statements by Hawaiian officials that it's valid. Because...because...because....OBAMA!

Birthers.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:38 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Unlike Obama, I am sure Cruz can produce, not only his birth certificate,
You mean his fake birth certificate?

Old 03-24-2015, 05:41 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Your fear of all thing Cruz is fun to watch. Why do you hate Latinos? Are you a racist that thinks all people from Cuba are Communist? I am sure there are plenty of people in Florida who would beg to differ.
So Rafael is a Communist? It's all coming out now. Is Elian Gonzalez his long lost love child?

Old 03-24-2015, 05:46 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
Why doesn't he go by his REAL name Rafael ? It is obvious he doesn't want people to know he is a Cuban therefor a Communist. First in, probably the first to drop out.
It is hard to go by Rafael Cruz the Cuban Communist when trying to become a Washington DC Insider with the GOP.

Old 03-24-2015, 07:18 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
So Rafael is a Communist? It's all coming out now. Is Elian Gonzalez his long lost love child?
Well it certainly didn't take the loony left very long to go full retard on this subject. Congrats, stay classy lefties.

Old 03-24-2015, 07:20 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
You mean his fake birth certificate?
Calm down Senator Byrd, we know the real reason you hate Rafael Cruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies