Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 10:36 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I am not a birther! Disregard the fact that I continue to spew out birther talking points post after post. I am not a birther! LOL.

Obama produced his birth certificate long before Trump made his asinine announcement that he was sending a team to Hawaii to find out "the truth." Whatever happened to that team, by the way? It's been years since they went off to Hawaii and were never heard from again.

If Trump were to run, which is unlikely, the DNC should put out an ad that shows him uncomfortably sitting in the audience of the Correspondent's Dinner looking like an ass while the president mocks him for his birtherism and everybody joins in laughing at him. Best ad ever because it would be funny on so many levels.

That's the best thing about birthers. The jokes literally write themselves.

Not that you're a birther, of course.
I can only imagine that team is enjoying life in Hawaii living off Trump's money while they "investigate." Those lucky bastards.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:39 AM

26,566 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I can only imagine that team is enjoying life in Hawaii .....
well, we "wouldn't believe" what they've found according to trump.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:42 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Sounds awfully suspicious, I wouldn't imagine kids in Cuba to have a hard time saying Rafael. Only a Communist Cuban would want to go by a more American name.

Unfortunately without his long form birth certificate that Communist Cruz is hiding, we can't confirm what his real middle name is, which my suspicion is that it is Rafael Fidel Cruz.
Actually, I heard that his father is really Fidel Castro. His mother pulled the old switcheroo, just like the birthers claim Obama's mom did by not admitting that Barack's real father was actually Frank Marshall Davis. If that is true--and the birthers swear by it--then I don't see how anyone can discount Fidel fathering young Raffy, as well. And I have exactly as much evidence to back up my claim as the birthers have regarding Davis and Obama, so that means it must be true!

Old 03-25-2015, 10:46 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Actually, I heard that his father is really Fidel Castro. His mother pulled the old switcheroo, just like the birthers claim Obama's mom did by not admitting that Barack's real father was actually Frank Marshall Davis. If that is true--and the birthers swear by it--then I don't see how anyone can discount Fidel fathering young Raffy, as well. And I have exactly as much evidence to back up my claim as the birthers have regarding Davis and Obama, so that means it must be true!
Well obviously that is true, nothing in your post suggests you would be lying about this. I wonder when Communist Cruz is planning on turning the US into a communist country and move the capital to Cuba.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:59 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Some Liberty University students were pretty underwhelmed by his announcement speech (which they were required to attend).
How do you know those comments came from LU students? Feel free to provide any evidence you have.

As others have noted, Convocation is always mandatory. It was not unique for Sen. Cruz's speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
If he all the sudden went by Rafael, all the libs here would be complaining that he was pandering tot he Hispanic vote.
You mean like Congresswoman Brixey from Orange County? Oh.... you know her as Congresswoman Sanchez. She changed back to her maiden name to cash in on the Hispanic connection. I wonder if Sen. Cruz will be able to get as many non-citizens to vote for his as Brixey did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm willing to bet that Cruz will use his 'Hispanic' roots when addressing certain demographics. Cruz can pander with the best of them.
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Nor something we have seen voluntarily from any other president.

GASP. How Dare he? Right?

Heres a clue-I highly doubt Cruz will release his grades, theres no upside to it.
Actually President Bush did.

College Transcripts of George W. Bush Show C Average | Edu in Review Blog

Do you suppose we can get the same out of Barry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Using a perjorative term for the intellectually disabled as an insult? Yep, great example of keeping it classy.

If this is what we are going to get from Cruz supporters, his campaign cycle is going to be even shorter than I thought it would be.
My objection is one of redundancy when referring to Democrats as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Right wingers seem to be having a bad day. Their Cuban presidential candidate Rafael Cruz may or may not be eligible to run for president and just signed up for Obamacare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
And how is it that you support a Canadian for US President, after all the nonsense you guys raised about your fantasies on Obama's birthplace? Do conservatives have any objective standards?
Quote:
Technically a Cuban that was smuggled into Canada in order to get in through our less protected border to the north.
Y'all need to sharpen that message. Is he Cuban or Canuck?

Rafael Cruz, Sr. was already a legal U.S. resident when they moved to the Canadian oil fields with their company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i think rafael using "ted" is exactly on par with barack using "barry".

who's grasping at straws? i'm the guy who has continuously been saying that i believe cruz is eligible and have been pointing out that it's been the pre-existing birthers who are most vocal that he isn't.
I agree that nicknames like Ted and Barry were to help kids with unusual names fit in.

At least Sen. Cruz is still Cruz, unlike Barry Soetoro.

Quote:
I know there's a very black and white reason for that. And so do you. Because it's the same reason every birther has for birthing. Nothing more and nothing less.
I know there is a brown and white reason you are opposing Sen. Rafael "Ted" Cruz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it's not me, it's the birthers, your brethren, who are vocally stating that cruz isn't eligible.
The only topics I see on Sen. Cruz come from your fellow travelers.

Quote:
Can someone post a link to Cruz's college and law school transcripts? I keep seeing the claim that he released them, yet after putting in a fair amount of time searching, I have yet to find them online.
I don't know if the transcripts are online or not, I also haven't see any claims that they are. I do know that his degrees from Yale and Harvard were *** laude and magna *** laude and that there are standards that apply to those so we know he was in the top levels of his graduating classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Ted Cruz will not win.
Whether or not he will win isn't really the issue. The hysterics from the left are what are so fun.

Quote:
You know Ted is short for Theodore, not Rafael. I wonder what Rafael the Communist Cruz is trying to hide.
I dunno what was Barry Hussein Soetoro the Muslim trying to hide?

Old 03-25-2015, 11:00 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
You mean like being born in Kenya? Clearly we need to see Rafael Cruz's long form birth certificate if Cuba produces those. We need to know where in Cuba the Communist Cruz was born.
Oh, please. You're so obvious. I'm not even going to play this game, and you are playing a game.

Old 03-25-2015, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loriinwa View Post
Riiiight....just like he did with Romney in the first debate...until he got protection from the intrusion of the lapdog moderator who jumped to defend his lies.

Yeah, I would LOVE to see the community organizer debate the U.S. National Speaker of the Year (1992), who has a debating award named after him at Princeton University. Yeah, the only floor wiping taking place would be Obama's tears and the slobbering of his lapdog followers.
I would too. Cruz would make minced meat out of Obama. He is a skilled attorney. Obama is not. Obama is all hot air and rhetoric.

Old 03-25-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
LOL. Oh, please, please, please, bring birtherism into Cruz's campaign! I can think of nothing better to saddle him with than the birthers and their ridiculous, idiotic, asinine demands. And happily, there are a bunch of Obama birthers who are ready to pounce on Cruz. It will be fun to watch.

Just as an aside, have you seen Cruz's birth certificate? It's pink and green and it looks like something you would buy at a dollar store. But I know that you, as a birther, will take it at face value, all the while discounting the two certificates produced by Hawaii along with the many, many statements by Hawaiian officials that it's valid. Because...because...because....OBAMA!

Birthers.
You are an ObamaBot, and Democrat operative. A plant. You are an auto-responder. How much do they pay you for this?

Old 03-25-2015, 11:10 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You are an ObamaBot, and Democrat operative. A plant. You are an auto-responder. How much do they pay you for this?
I wish someone would pay me to debunk birthers. Imagine getting paid for something you enjoy so thoroughly. That would be awesome.

But actually, it doesn't take much to make birthers look like idiots. They pretty much accomplish that themselves every time they open their mouths. I merely point out their absurdity and laugh at them for it. And I truly appreciate all your help in providing so much source material, nonsense!

Old 03-25-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Can someone post a link to Cruz's college and law school transcripts? I keep seeing the claim that he released them, yet after putting in a fair amount of time searching, I have yet to find them online.
Can anyone post a link to Obama's?

Alan Dershowitz was a professor of his at Harvard Law School. He has said that Cruz was probably the smartest student he had ever had.

Cruz has argued cases before the Supreme Court.

And, Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies