Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 07:04 AM

1,302 posts, read 1,577,292 times

Advertisements

Speaking of pigs.... I would choose the pig over hellary any day... Sure sounds better than hellary I feel sorry for Bill!
Talk above running off of your spouse's credentials. What has the sow ever done? ? ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2015, 09:29 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,578,472 times
I wonder how they arrived at this particular list of adjectives.....

Old 03-27-2015, 09:49 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,345,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
BTW, I heartily invite ya'll Republicans to say every nasty thing about Hillary that pops into your nasty little minds.

Because women see this, and they know what it is. Come November 2016, they will vote accordingly.

This woman sees this, and you can bet I'll vote accordingly. NOT for Hillary.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:52 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,345,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
If you call her the accurate terms ''corrupt liar'', is that sexist?

If you call her "Mrs. Corrupt Liar", it is. They prefer "Ms."

Old 03-27-2015, 10:02 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,781,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
If you call her "Mrs. Corrupt Liar", it is. They prefer "Ms."
Should she be called Mrz?

After all, liberals believe in sex neutrality, right? We should just ban Mr Miss and Mrs altogether. It should just be "HEY YOU"

HEY YOU Clinton

HEY YOU Bush

Has a ring to it!

For those without critical thinking skills... THAT was sarcasm!

Rand Paul 2016
...who BTW, is beating Ms Clinton in many polls

Old 03-27-2015, 10:05 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,296,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Most of these posts are pretty bizarre and juvenile. You attack her looks.....and for what reason? I don't know, as a woman I feel insulted that you would go after our looks.
Looks in terms of calling her ugly may be juvenile, but terms like tired, haggard, confused, befuddled, etc describe her as they relate to her ability to physically do the campaign, let alone the stress of the job she may aspire too.

But on top of that, kidkaos2's comments below are spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Why is that?

Aren't you a strong independent woman who is the equal of any man?

"I'm a woman, so don't call me ugly" doesn't exactly project confidence and competence. It sounds like the stereotypical feminine superficial obsession about her appearance. It's one thing to be insulted "as a person" about comments, but being insulted "as a woman" just gives ammunition to the people you're talking about - it proves their point that you want to exploit your gender for special victim status.
All very good points. I've never understood the "I am just as tough and capable as you. I can be a combat soldier, but if you hang a picture of a Makita Power Tool gal in your cubical I can't work because I am crushed by that" juxtaposition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
what is the point of calling a politician names?
I dunno, what were the points of calling Nixon, Reagan, Goldwater, Bush, Romney, McCain, Cheney, Rumsfeld, et al names?

Old 03-27-2015, 10:19 AM

3,404 posts, read 3,447,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
"Hey GOP'ers...You Are Sexist Pigs if You Dare Use These Words About Hillary"

I don't agree with the title. I would word it more like this:

"Hey GOP'ers...You Are Sexist Pigs. If You Dare Use These Words About Hillary, said sexism will be pointed out"

Pretty similar, but it's an important point. Republicans' inherent sexism isn't contingent upon what they say about Hillary. It's fundamental to their culture/religion. But they'll make it even more obvious (as if there were any question) when they flap their gums about Hillary.
So its ok for the left to say against sarah palin but not hillary clinton? Double standard!

Old 03-27-2015, 10:25 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,135,035 times
Don't those words apply to all politicians?

Old 03-27-2015, 10:40 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,322,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Don't those words apply to all politicians?
Not Hillary. She's special.

Old 03-27-2015, 10:50 AM

23,523 posts, read 17,202,278 times
Default what does it matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
So just what we need, a potential president who is offended by unconscious subliminal words.
Imagine her actually participating in argument and debate? She will just sulk because she perceived an affront to her gender. "what does it matter?"

If she has that delicate of an ego and is so easily offended, she has no place for consideration as POTUS.
Poor little flower!

Posting this list does her more harm than good. Argument is set aside and supressed because it may be mined with an imaginary word she finds offensive and then goes off topic to the front line of the 'repub war on women".

Like Barbara boxer to the general, screw the foreighn crisis, "don't call me maa'm" or I won't talk to you.

The D-party and media dumped HRC for Obama, the war on women doesn't get any hotter than that!
The Dems have demonstrated they are winning their war waged against women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies