Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 10:20 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So now its confirmed. The idiot in the WH is allowing Iran to develop the bomb. Why was a deal necessary? Why is he caving to the mad mullahs?
Why can't you understand the difference between a nuclear energy program and a nuclear weapons program?

Quote:
Critical thinking skills needed.
IAEA report says Iran enriching uranium to 15%.

Critical thinking skills needed, since that is proof of no nuclear weapons program.

Quote:
So what leverage do we have?
Your collective intelligence?

Mene mene tekel....

Handwriting is on the wall, dude.

Your Empire is over. Get over it already.

Empires are simply unsustainable and nothing in this Universe will alter that Reality.

What has happened to every empire that ever existed?

They collapsed and broke apart:
  1. Soviet Union: collapsed and broke up
  2. British Empire: collapsed and broke up....on a brighter note, O Canada and Aussieland did get their independence
  3. French Empire: collapsed and broke up
  4. Ottoman Empire: collapsed and broke up
  5. Austro-Hungarian Empire: collapsed and broke up
  6. Holy Roman Empire: collapsed and broke up
  7. Byzantine Empire: collapsed and broke up
  8. Roman Empire: collapsed and broke up
There are more, but you get the point.

You might want to use your collective intelligence to learn the Constitution, and once you know the Constitution, start living the Constitution, because restoring the federal republic is the only thing that will save your ass.

Looking inward to rejuvenate your economy and society is a much better use of you limited time and energy than bombing other foreign States to expand a dying Empire that will collapse, or installing your home grown dictator. I mean face it...the Republicans will do whatever Billary wants to do, and for anything they don't want to do, Billary will just issue an Executive Order and Boehner & Co will suck their thumbs and play stupid.

Quote:
I have asked repeatedly; why was a deal necessary?
I have asked repeatedly: What kind of nuke?

It's a simple question....

Mircea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2015, 10:29 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
That will be Billary's job.

Based on the Time-Table, the US has to invade Iran or gain control of Baluchistan within the next 8-10 years, or the Empire is Toast.

Stop overthrowing governments.

US murdered King Faisal II of Iraq for Nationalizing While Non-White
US murdered General Qasim of Iraq for Nationalizing While Non-White
US murdered Saddam Hussein of Iraq for Using Euros While Non-White
US attempted to murder Prime Minister Mossadeq of Iran for Nationalizing While Non-White
US attempted to murder Prime Minister Mossadeq of Iran a second time for Nationalizing While Non-White
US attempted to murder Prime Minister Mossadeq of Iran a third time for Nationalizing While Non-White
US overthrew Mossadeq in a coup and installed the Shah for Nationalizing While Non-White
US reneged on negotiations with Khomeini in 1979 for Exercising Self-Determination While Non-White
US attempted to overthrow Shah in 1979 for Exercising Self-Determination While Non-White
US attempted to overthrow Syrian government in 1958 for Declaring Neutrality While Non-White
US overthrew al-Kudsi of Syria in 1963 for Nationalizing While Non-White
US attempted to murder Nasser of Egypt for Declaring Neutrality While Non-White
US attempted to overthrow Nasser Egypt for Declaring Neutrality While Non-White
US attempted to murder Prime Minister Nehru of India for Declaring Neutrality While Non-White
US overthrew King Idris of Libya (installing Ghaddafi) for Nationalizing While Non-White
US murdered President Schemarke (Somalia) for Rejecting US Oil Company Contracts While Non-White
US murdered or overthrew three Pakistani governments for Refusing To Kiss US-Ass While Non-White
US overthrew Taliban for Afghanistan government for Rejecting US Oil Company Contracts While Non-White
US murdered Ghaddafi of Libya for Using Euros While Non-White
US overthrew ben Ali of Tunisia for Using Euros While Non-White
US overthrew Mubarak of Egypt for Using Euros While Non-White
US is attempting to overthrow al-Assad of Syria for Using Euros While Non-White

Historically...

Mircea

Well, so much for proclaiming that we're more "morally superior" than other countries. When I was getting in the car this morning to go to work the talk show that was on was talking about Japan, Germany and the US and how many conflicts or wars these nations have been in since WWII. Now, I didn't hear all of it mind you, but what I did hear was that the US in the past 60 years has been involved in more wars than any other country. In other words, it kind of puts a dent into the notion that "we're always the good guys!" And no, that isn't America hating, or unpatriotic to those who would want to flame me, that is criticizing a foreign policy that we strongly need to rethink, before we can claim the moral high ground on anything, or tell other countries how they choose to defend themselves!

Old 03-27-2015, 10:31 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,092,523 times
Quote:
Why can't you understand the difference between a nuclear energy program and a nuclear weapons program?

Critical thinking skills needed, since that is proof of no nuclear weapons program.

Mene mene tekel....

Empires are simply unsustainable and nothing in this Universe will alter that Reality.

2. British Empire: collapsed and broke up....on a brighter note, O Canada and Aussieland did get their independence

You might want to use your collective intelligence to learn the Constitution, and once you know the Constitution, start living the Constitution, because restoring the federal republic is the only thing that will save your ass.

Looking inward to rejuvenate your economy and society is a much better use of you limited time and energy than bombing other foreign States to expand a dying Empire that will collapse, or installing your home grown dictator. I mean face it...the Republicans will do whatever Billary wants to do, and for anything they don't want to do, Billary will just issue an Executive Order and Boehner & Co will suck their thumbs and play stupid.

Mircea
You have some unfinished business in another thread... But you continue the same mantra so I could address this again.

IAEA is not satisfied with Iran, as it is not complying to its agreements nor answering any questions to its past nuclear program. One cannot sign an agreement, bear fruit from the agreement, and then violate it.

Cheerleading for Iran is all that you are doing. Understand the current crisis on the ground. IAEA has no political affiliate by the way, so you cant blame republicans, democrats, Obama, bush, ect ect.

Old 03-27-2015, 10:33 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:

Mene mene tekel....

Mircea

Now there is a novel idea! I'm inclined to agree! Didn't George Washington, our nation's first president warn us about getting involved in entangling alliances with other nations? But, when was the last time on either side of the aisle that a politician adhered to the Constitution? It seems our officials have been treating it like an "outdated rag" for a very long time now!

Old 03-27-2015, 02:56 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
An Iranian nuclear weapon would sharply escalate tensions and put the entire Middle East on the verge of an unprecedented and catastrophic regional war.

Let's face it, Americans and Arabs are stuck with each other. we can take a bit of a breather, but retirement is decades away.

If you believe one country has it, then every country should have it, then you are basically saying Just because there is one mentally unstable leader with nukes, then everybody should die because of it.

history has shown, there are incredibly corrupt and unstable leaders in the world that would do anything for power and attention. Imagine if Adolf Hitler had nuclear technology during World War II. He almost did.

Old 03-27-2015, 03:02 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
I have enjoyed my life on this planet....I fear my children and grandchildren will now never see old age. Remember the commercial with the little girl picking flowers and the big flash of a nuclear bomb going off? Where are the leftist anti nuke nuts now. It is just fine for our president to allow this madness because it means the end of the USA and that has been the goal all along.

Old 03-27-2015, 03:04 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
An Iranian nuclear weapon would sharply escalate tensions and put the entire Middle East on the verge of an unprecedented and catastrophic regional war.
Why? Because they all want to lose everything they have and die?

Quote:
Let's face it, Americans and Arabs are stuck with each other. we can take a bit of a breather, but retirement is decades away.

If you believe one country has it, then every country should have it, then you are basically saying Just because there is one mentally unstable leader with nukes, then everybody should die because of it.
Nobody.....I'll repeat, nobody says that. The argument is, if Iran is intent on getting them its not our place to go to war with them to stop them.

Quote:
history has shown, there are incredibly corrupt and unstable leaders in the world that would do anything for power and attention. Imagine if Adolf Hitler had nuclear technology during World War II. He almost did.
Iran has made no moves outside its borders.

Old 03-27-2015, 03:05 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I have enjoyed my life on this planet....I fear my children and grandchildren will now never see old age. Remember the commercial with the little girl picking flowers and the big flash of a nuclear bomb going off? Where are the leftist anti nuke nuts now. It is just fine for our president to allow this madness because it means the end of the USA and that has been the goal all along.
That commercial was directed at the Soviet Union. When did they attack us?

Old 03-27-2015, 03:13 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
“Nuclear weapons are unique in their destructive power, in the unspeakable human suffering they cause, in the impossibility of controlling their effects in space and time, and in the threat they pose to the environment, to future generations, and indeed to the survival of humanity.” – International Committee of the Red Cross, 2010

TIME magazine had an article, it says the sky would never be blue, it would be forever grey if nuclear bombs were dropped. Imagine that.

In the ideal world, there should NEVER be any nuclear bombs. But we are not living in an ideal world.

I read an online article, it says that

Leaflets dropped on cities in Japan warning civilians about the atomic bomb, dropped c. August 6, 1945

TO THE JAPANESE PEOPLE:
America asks that you take immediate heed of what we say on this leaflet.

We are in possession of the most destructive explosive ever devised by man. A single one of our newly developed atomic bombs is actually the equivalent in explosive power to what 2000 of our giant B-29s can carry on a single mission. This awful fact is one for you to ponder and we solemnly assure you it is grimly accurate.

Leaflets warning Japanese of Atomic Bomb, 1945 . Truman . WGBH American Experience | PBS

Imagine if Iran had the nuclear bomb, no warning, no nothing. ONE mad leader with nuclear bomb!

Old 03-27-2015, 03:28 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
After all these years of trying the US threw in the towel.
About time. We're a global bully deciding who can have what , who can rule a country, etc.

But that is changing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies