Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 03:48 PM

267 posts, read 310,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Crime is crime, and any crime against a person because of the color of their skin is racially motivated and should carry additional punishment.
The actual crime should be punished, not the reasoning behind it. The idea of punishing crimes differently based on victims might make some people or groups feel that others are more protected or valued than they are. If I hurt someone, it is because I don't like them; I don't care what minority group they belong to. Additional punishment will not change hateful people's hearts. They need rehabilitation, not more prison time.

Old 03-28-2015, 03:59 PM

24,385 posts, read 23,041,608 times
Typical witless simpleton with a cell phone that records it and laughs like an imbecile but does nothing to intervene. Too bad the guy didn't have a firearm and didn't empty it into those punks.

Old 03-28-2015, 04:16 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,435,798 times
I hope that the perpetrators when found will be charged with "HATE CRIME"!

Old 03-28-2015, 04:19 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,571,809 times
YUUPPPP!

People, by nature, group and identify by race.......like I have said MANY times. Can it be any more clear than this video.....could not care less about Why-tee getting a beating.

Old 03-28-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Go to the hood and you'll see this stuff happens every day to other black people.

Yes, that is why I think I will do my BEST to avoid the hood, thank you very much.

YOU DON"T LOOK SO BAD, HAVE ANOTHER!

Old 03-28-2015, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
The skinny guy in the red is lucky the white guy didn't know how to fight.

3 against 1, huh..........you are most likely going to get a severe beating, even if you can fight, with those odds.

Old 03-28-2015, 04:27 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,833,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
I hope that the perpetrators when found will be charged with "HATE CRIME"!

it wasnt a hate crime. you need concrete evidence that he was going with the intent of beating up a white guy.

Old 03-28-2015, 04:34 PM

1,719 posts, read 2,737,338 times
Suppose the races are reverse. Than we are drowned with this news story non-stop for the next month with marches and protest in major cities throughout the country and beyond. But keep this story as is, black on white crime, and there is nothing to see here folks. The same goes for hispanics and asians. It is disgusting that only black lives seem to matter, and no one else.

Old 03-28-2015, 06:11 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,041,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus64 View Post
They don't ignore them. I just want to know why race matters in this crime at all. Unless it was racially motivated, and it doesn't sound like it was, this just sounds like a horrible, disgusting incident perpetrated by sick individuals who deserve to have the shoe thrown at them. The reality is that type of incidents occur quite regularly in the United States, and a lot of them go unreported. Why focus on race? If the people involved were all of the same race, or if the perpetrators were white and the victims black I don't think that it would be any more or less disgusting and tragic to me. There aren't enough words for me to describe what should happen to people like this.
Race matters because blacks MAKE IT MATTER. How many countless incidents are there these days where a black person is a victim does it immediately need to be investigated to see if it wasn't racially motivated? This is especially true in many incidents involving white police officers with black individuals. Remember that student that was bloodied by cops a couple of weeks ago? Because the cops were white and the student was black, it has to be looked at to see if race was involved yet if it was black cops involved or the student was white, it probably wouldn't be national news.

And you know what? I'm FINE with that. A number of incidents might actually do require to be investigated to see if there wasn't some bias towards blacks, BUT here's the problem I have with this. Blacks and the people who defend them only care about race when blacks are the victims and they always have no problem crying and yelling that racism still exists and that blacks are constantly being unfairly treated.

BUT when blacks are the perpetrators of racial crime like 9 times out of 10 against non-blacks, these exact same people SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and stay completely quiet. They don't speak out, they don't protest and they SURE AS HELL don't demand that black people change their behavior. That's the constant hypocrisy from blacks that pisses me off.

If blacks want to speak out about racism and inequality towards them that's perfectly fine, but they sure as hell better be ready when non-blacks want to speak out about black behavior, crime and violence and how they're so sick of it. Blacks can't have it both ways where they're given free reign to discuss and protest every single incident that they like, yet they won't allow non-blacks to do the same at least not without calling them racists, bigots etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
On the CNN website where I first saw this, there was a St. Louis community leader (black) condemning the attack.

You might want to look around first before making such claims.
So one or two blacks coming out to condemn the attack and you think that's enough? REALLY? >_>

How many THOUSANDS of non-black people came out for Mike Brown and Eric Garner? Common people who thought the police acted wrongly and showed their support by marching side by side with blacks. When have you EVER seen that happen with black people coming out in such numbers to support a non-black person that was injured or killed by a black perpetrator? How about PRACTICALLY NEVER?

And why is that? Probably because blacks are the overwhelming perpetrators of interracial crime even though they obviously won't ever admit to it or else they can't ever been seen as the victims ever again. And the sad thing is that if they spent as much time and energy in fixing their communities and changing their behavior as they did with these protests and calling for non-blacks to treat them equally, they would be FAR, FAR more peaceful, more civilized and less violent than they currently are.

Old 03-28-2015, 06:48 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Race matters because blacks MAKE IT MATTER. How many countless incidents are there these days where a black person is a victim does it immediately need to be investigated to see if it wasn't racially motivated? This is especially true in many incidents involving white police officers with black individuals. Remember that student that was bloodied by cops a couple of weeks ago? Because the cops were white and the student was black, it has to be looked at to see if race was involved yet if it was black cops involved or the student was white, it probably wouldn't be national news.

And you know what? I'm FINE with that. A number of incidents might actually do require to be investigated to see if there wasn't some bias towards blacks, BUT here's the problem I have with this. Blacks and the people who defend them only care about race when blacks are the victims and they always have no problem crying and yelling that racism still exists and that blacks are constantly being unfairly treated.

BUT when blacks are the perpetrators of racial crime like 9 times out of 10 against non-blacks, these exact same people SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and stay completely quiet. They don't speak out, they don't protest and they SURE AS HELL don't demand that black people change their behavior. That's the constant hypocrisy from blacks that pisses me off.

If blacks want to speak out about racism and inequality towards them that's perfectly fine, but they sure as hell better be ready when non-blacks want to speak out about black behavior, crime and violence and how they're so sick of it. Blacks can't have it both ways where they're given free reign to discuss and protest every single incident that they like, yet they won't allow non-blacks to do the same at least not without calling them racists, bigots etc.

So one or two blacks coming out to condemn the attack and you think that's enough? REALLY? >_>

How many THOUSANDS of non-black people came out for Mike Brown and Eric Garner? Common people who thought the police acted wrongly and showed their support by marching side by side with blacks. When have you EVER seen that happen with black people coming out in such numbers to support a non-black person that was injured or killed by a black perpetrator? How about PRACTICALLY NEVER?

And why is that? Probably because blacks are the overwhelming perpetrators of interracial crime even though they obviously won't ever admit to it or else they can't ever been seen as the victims ever again. And the sad thing is that if they spent as much time and energy in fixing their communities and changing their behavior as they did with these protests and calling for non-blacks to treat them equally, they would be FAR, FAR more peaceful, more civilized and less violent than they currently are.
It ain't just anglo white people who are getting real pissed off at hood rat behavior; many Black people from Africa feel that exact same way towards their kind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.