Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 04:47 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Bullcrap-

Like any liberal, you attempt to rationalize (and thus diminish) illegal activities by minorities and seek only illogical blame, not sensible solutions.

Here are the real problems (the ones liberals like you ignore):

1. lack of two parent families in the black community

2. high rates of teen pregnancy in the black community

3. lack of emphasis on education in the black community

4. high rates of crime (even when matched for income) in the black community

5. generational welfare, as fostered by liberal political policies

6. high rates of drug abuse in the black community

7. culture of violence and crime as perpetuated by community norms

8. lack of personal responsibility for maintenance of property and neighborhood communities

Liberals are the worst enemy of the black community, as they have sought to maintain a "serf class" of perpetually dependent and impoverished voters.

Wake up
All courtesy of The Great Society.

Old 03-29-2015, 06:00 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus64 View Post
Here we go with the generalizing, as if there isn't white on black crimes. Regardless all races commit crimes against the same or different group. Ignorance is ignorance, no matter what race you belong to. Sounds like you just have a lot of anger for some reason...
Holder and the media have spent months generalizing cops, whites etc. Some frat boys sing a stupid song and they act like Jim Crow has been reinstated. A black man found hanging in MS well it must be a lynching.

Old 03-29-2015, 08:44 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Black people aren't some monolithic group that works together and thinks together. This is something I would have to explain to a 10 year-old, yet here we have full-grown adults who haven't figured this out.
Blacks are about as close to a monolithic group as you are going to get. The ones that are not know to keep their mouths shut.

Old 03-29-2015, 08:58 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
Blacks are about as close to a monolithic group as you are going to get. The ones that are not know to keep their mouths shut.
Agreed. It's a "Code of Silence" in the ghetto. I CAN'T blame the decent people who try to take care of business for be quiet either since they still have the KKK in 2015 keeping them down. Today's real KKK are the hood rats, NOT some inbred anglo white hillbillies around a burning cross. I don't know what it's gonna take to break the power of the rats short of shooting them on sight when they do something straight up crazy stupid like assault or arson, but it'll be on the decent Black people to do the dirty work.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:05 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,550,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
Keep our mouths shut, lest we be labeled a "sellout", "Uncle Tom", "f**k n**ga".... I've been called all of these names, online and in person, for not being in complete (and expected) agreement in race related social discussions. I've even had to argue down family members on such topics. We don't encourage diversity of opinion in our community. I'm a black religious skeptic to boot, so I typically get hit from both sides.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:11 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,140,507 times
Looked like 2 sweet innocent young men headed off to college to me.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:22 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,030 times
The news is reporting that the victim was asked about Michael Brown and when he said something to the effect of "I haven't read much about him" the "alleged perpetrators" **cough** suckerpunched him as we see on the video. So there you go, it was all about racial justice. Everyone go home, thread over.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:35 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,374,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Looked like 2 sweet innocent young men headed off to college to me.
If Barack Obama had two sons...............

Old 03-29-2015, 11:02 AM

468 posts, read 553,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
--
When these incidents happen, like Michael Brown, we need to try and NOT fan the flames of hatred - especially before all of the facts were in. As evidenced by this recent deliberate attack on an innocent man, it can build resentment, racism, and more violence.
That's what the mainstream media did, deliberately I believe. Which is why Americans should take a closer look at who runs their media, and how/why they are able to manipulate people who work for them into such dishonesty. The consequences are escalating everyday.

And there seemed to be few voices of reason that were heard. Just look at the behaviour of Ferguson citizens in the aftermath. Absolutely senseless and enormously destructive.

Old 03-29-2015, 12:05 PM

2,962 posts, read 3,530,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Don't know if this has been posted but when I watched it, it made my blood boil. Guy was minding his own damn business and this happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URWzlADbdGM

A few comments:

1. So where are all the black people condemning this? Again it needs to be said that everyone damn well knows if the person being attacked was black and the perpetrators were white that the outrage among blacks would boil over and they would be out on the streets yet again protesting and yelling for justice and harsh punishment for the attackers over this racial attack.

But because its blacks who YET AGAIN are attacking non-black people like they so often do on a daily basis, we won't hear ONE DAMN WORD from any black person on this unprovoked and vicious attack because you know 'this is just a minority' of blacks behaving this way.

2. Blacks keep crying about being negatively profiled and being stereotyped as a violent people. Well when crap like in this video keeps happening again and again without any end in sight, blacks have no one to blame BUT THEMSELVES for how others perceive them.

People continue to time and again give blacks the benefit of the doubt, but instead of actively working hard at changing how people perceive them, they instead go full speed ahead in the opposite direction and do NOTHING BUT REINFORCE perceptions of them by continually committing acts of violence like in the video again and again with little remorse or care as to how it affects their image.

Seriously I'm so tired of the double standards that we have in our society today where one group of people can get away with so much racial violence and yet STILL have the gall to call themselves victims, while the people who are actually the victims most of the time can't call out the perpetrators and demand a stop to this violence for fear of being called racists. What kind of messed up and sad world do we live in that the perpetrators of the majority of racial violence are protected so much more than the victims are?? >_>
It's amazing what great grammar these people have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies