Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 10:01 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,586 times

Advertisements

Iran is just a tiny country, far, far away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2015, 10:02 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,591,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ok. I will. Believe me.

You know where Iran is. Go over there and stop them.

Just leave the rest of us out of this.
Very true,lol !!

Old 04-01-2015, 10:04 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,591,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
When are you flat earthers going to recognize that the oceans won't protect us anymore?
Funny question !!

Old 04-01-2015, 10:07 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,570,389 times
Quote:
When are you flat earthers going to recognize that the oceans won't protect us anymore?

When will the War Mongers recognize the fact that they can't meddle in other Countries affairs without consequences. And if they didn't meddle, we would not need to be protected.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:10 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
When will the War Mongers recognize the fact that they can't meddle in other Countries affairs without consequences. And if they didn't meddle, we would not need to be protected.
Good question for Putin and the Russian sheep who require authoritarian warmongering rulers like him.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Nukes are more stable than CBW.

So your saying Iran is "CRAZY" enough to Nuke us, but wants to do it with a "Stable" weapon? But it was OK for them to use "unstable" weapons when they fought with Iraq, which is next door? Do you even know what your talking about?

Old 04-01-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
A nuclear or chemical bomb can be delivered in a suitcase. And that will happen soon if we keep idiots like Obama Clinton and Kerry in charge.

Yea, Lets put some one like the Cruz Missile in office so we can be sure that it never happens.

You folks just don't know what to do with yourselves since there is no demand for Circus performers anymore, do you.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sigh. A nuclear suitcase weapons is a whole nother ball game then what Iran can do. You might as well be talking about them using orbital lasers. So far only us and the soviets have managed it, and their yield is a lot smaller then even the ones dropped on Japan.

You've got some pretty unrealistic fears here. As for chemicals...guess what? Your local pool supply company could even now be plotting a terror attack!
I guess these "Doomsday" Preachers haven't figured out that Iran could have already attacked us a thousand times with Nuclear Bombs. They have had enough Radioactive Material to make a thousand Dirty Bombs using conventional explosives, and delivered them any place they wanted to put them, with almost the same results as a small real Nuke. Anyone see that yet?

Old 04-01-2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
If I had Iran's neighbors, I'd want nukes too.
If I was in Iran, and lived through the US supporting and giving Iraq Chemical Weapons, to kill my Countrymen, and seen the Invasion of Iraq, by the US, its one time friend, and what they did to those people, and the Country, I would want to have all kinds of Nukes to protect myself from the US.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:31 PM

31,020 posts, read 22,059,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
BMorejuice.

I support a balanced budget. I am pro-life. I am anti death penalty. I believe gay couples should be able to marry. I disagree that the government should force anyone to bake them a cake. I believe in protecting our borders including who we let in. I do not believe we should be policing the borders of other countries.

Which party leaders would you say I am taking my lead.from?
From What I see in your responses you would be split like most Americans.

Rep
Rep
Dem
Dem
Rep
Rep
Dem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies