Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 11:14 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times

Advertisements

"Police say they arrested a 31 year old Lexington woman after she strangled a stranger with her bra. "I thought I was going to die that night,” said the victim, Patricia Leece. She survived the bizarre attack but the 61 year old says it will take a long time to recover. Her face is bruised and scratched, her arms are scraped and she is missing patches of hair. "She choked me down and we fought for a good 15 to 20 minutes."

Lexington woman being strangled with bra fights off attacker with ceramic chicken

Soooooo, you may wonder how the 61 year old escaped the deadly bra attack.

She picked up a ceramic chicken and bashed her assailant on the head with it.

There is nothing in the story to say whether the bra was a conceal carry but her injuries sound an awful lot like Harry Reid's, don't they?

There is no truth to the rumor that the Obama Administration wants to ban bras but right now in NYC I'm guessing they are working on a policy that the police can't pat you down if they suspect you are wearing a bra... and so far you can still wear them in National Parks.

Stand your ground with a ceramic chicken, however, is sure to be an issue for the 2016 Presidential election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2015, 11:30 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,447,597 times
ATF , ban those bras NOW!

Old 04-02-2015, 11:43 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,735,309 times
they should ban ceramic chickens, they can be quite lethal little basstards..

Old 04-02-2015, 12:20 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,684,460 times
no no no no no
Look you have to understand when there is a MASS bra attack then and only then would they be banned. :-) Or there will be a background check for bras and then a new group of feminist would have to burn bras all over again and go bra-less.

Old 04-02-2015, 12:26 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,607,236 times
It is incredulous to wait for a mass bra attack! We should at the very least ban them from our schools to keep the children safe. Our children are too precious to risk!!!!

As a former high school boy I can vouch that I would certainly be willing to support a ban on bras and any other potentially dangerous underwear in the interest of safety.

Old 04-02-2015, 08:21 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"Police say they arrested a 31 year old Lexington woman after she strangled a stranger with her bra. "I thought I was going to die that night,” said the victim, Patricia Leece. She survived the bizarre attack but the 61 year old says it will take a long time to recover. Her face is bruised and scratched, her arms are scraped and she is missing patches of hair. "She choked me down and we fought for a good 15 to 20 minutes."

Lexington woman being strangled with bra fights off attacker with ceramic chicken

There is nothing in the story to say whether the bra was a conceal carry but her injuries sound an awful lot like Harry Reid's, don't they?

There is no truth to the rumor that the Obama Administration wants to ban bras but right now in NYC I'm guessing they are working on a policy that the police can't pat you down if they suspect you are wearing a bra... and so far you can still wear them in National Parks.

Stand your ground with a ceramic chicken, however, is sure to be an issue for the 2016 Presidential election.
Maybe we should have a law requiring the registration of bras. that would certainly stop these crimes.

Old 04-02-2015, 09:33 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

I'm sorry; it ain't funny at all what happened to that 61 year old lady but; when talking about bras and chickens in the same story it just doesn't sound right.

Old 04-02-2015, 09:59 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,297,048 times
If you outlaw bras than only outlaws will have bras.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:26 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,366,997 times
Probably a high capacity 44DD magnum bra with a clip on it.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:53 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times
I have to admit I chuckled when I read the story, although I don't think being assaulted is a laughing matter.

However, when people start comparing underwear with assault weapons, it doesn't make me laugh at all. I don't think mass shootings are a joke.

Please tell me when someone walked into an elementary school and murdered 20 first graders with a bra or ceramic chicken. If you're laughing while reading this, you have a problem.

Please show me a story about someone walking into a crowded movie theater and killing several people with a bra. That's not funny either.

Please show me any story at all similar to the mass murder at Virginia Tech in which 32 people were killed and numerous others were wounded, where killer did not use an assault weapon?

Yes, people can make bombs and commit acts of terrorism with or without semi-automatic weapons. The Tsarnaev brothers didn't use guns and killed 3 people and seriously injured more than 250. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people, including babies, and injured hundreds, and he didn't use a gun either.

However, I never heard anyone in Washington, including President Obama, utter a single word about banning guns.

The problem I see on this forum is that a lot of people cannot understand the difference between gun rights (the 2nd Amendment) and gun safety. Pro-gun control is not anti-gun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies