Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2015, 04:15 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times

Advertisements

In fact, how is it that this conspiracy across state lines by these homo-fascists to intimidate and terrorize this woman based on her religion is not a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964? Can you imagine if some group had targeted a black person because of his skin color in this fashion? Is there any question that Eric Holder would be all over this?

Hopefully the governor of Indiana will pursue this, because you know that Obama and his administration are far too corrupt and agenda driven to do the right thing on this.

Old 04-04-2015, 04:23 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
There was known death threats and burning down......scary to think someone would kill for a pizza that was never ordered by a gay person.

People like this reporter are the ones giving gays a bad rep......I would assume most gays find this story ridiculous.
Well, that makes it that much better, and idiots on the left are supporting that...

Freaking amazing!

Old 04-04-2015, 04:30 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
In fact, how is it that this conspiracy across state lines by these homo-fascists to intimidate and terrorize this woman based on her religion is not a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964? Can you imagine if some group had targeted a black person because of his skin color in this fashion? Is there any question that Eric Holder would be all over this?

Hopefully the governor of Indiana will pursue this, because you know that Obama and his administration are far too corrupt and agenda driven to do the right thing on this.

You people throw around the word fascist like you actually know what it means, when in fact you don't. Let me google that for you

Old 04-04-2015, 04:38 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
You people throw around the word fascist like you actually know what it means, when in fact you don't. Let me google that for you
So fascism is not racism? Or an essential part? OR are you saying that what you provided is the one and only answer to the definition of fascist?

Old 04-04-2015, 04:55 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So fascism is not racism? Or an essential part? OR are you saying that what you provided is the one and only answer to the definition of fascist?
No, this is just another self important poster trying to push an agenda.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:05 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Have you experienced prejudice due to your race, religion, sexuality, gender expression, or ethnicity? My guess is no.

Take it from someone who has - I regret every. single. day. that I did not report some of my most overt experiences of discrimination. This was before Yelp, Reddit, etc existed and having received ZERO help when my family faced vandalism due to our Jewish faith from the community, I felt helpless and didn't tell anyone. I wonder if others were discriminated against after me. I wonder how many people in my demographic group unwittingly supported the business owner's anti-semitic (or, likely, anti-anything-but-Christian) business practice.

Yes. We had a project in a predominantly black area. I experienced it along with several of my employees. We were hired to help the people who ultimately spewed racial hate. It goes both ways.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:33 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
I got a fiver for these people. I'm sick and tired of all this politically correct crap being forced on us. I don't care if your gay or not, you're not entitled to any special rights. Everybody is a victim of something.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:55 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,051,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I got a fiver for these people. I'm sick and tired of all this politically correct crap being forced on us. I don't care if your gay or not, you're not entitled to any special rights. Everybody is a victim of something.
I could probably come up with a couple of German reichsmarks circa 1939. It somehow seems fitting.

Old 04-04-2015, 07:12 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
I could probably come up with a couple of German reichsmarks circa 1939. It somehow seems fitting.
just more hate from the left. can we please get over this? these people DID NOTHING WRONG. all they did was answer a hypothetical question posed to them by an scheming, conniving, ambitious reporter wanting to make a name for herself. memories pizza did not do any catering of any kind, and they dont discriminate against ANY of their patrons. but the left doesnt care, they only see their own rage that some in this country disagree with them on a variety of issues, and they are going to try to destroy those that disagree with them. so much for freedom of speech or religion.

Old 04-04-2015, 07:15 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I see what you are saying.
And I agree.

It has become that so , we, our group, ones self is above anyone else.
It has to all be fair.
Everyone has to be responsible for my feelings.
There can be no losers in a game where there are winners and losers.
Etc
Etc
Etc

Its just to much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies