Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2015, 06:40 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisxx View Post
You seem to be slow and can't read correctly.
You seen to be dishonest and cannot understand Farsi

Quote:
The laughable part is you can't seem to comprehending things.
he laughable part is you back peddling and speaking out of both sides of your mouth because you can't seem to comprehending things.

Quote:
Like I said before I never said the quote was wipe Israel off the map. I clearly said something completely different.
No you didn't

Quote:
I have said this to you 5 times now and you don't seem to understand.
Yes I do

Quote:
You are like a child that is told something but yet you keep repeating the same thing over and over.
The only child here is you with your ignore and deny. Your hand was in the cookie jar and you were caught.

Quote:
I am not going to keep arguing the point with you when you can't even read when I originally said
You mean after you back peddled. I think it's hilarious you childishly leave out this quote from Israel’s minister of intelligence and atomic energy, when you reply.

Again from Israel’s minister of intelligence and atomic energy.

Last week, Teymoor Nabili of Al Jazeera suggested during an interview with Dan Meridor, Israel’s minister of intelligence and atomic energy, that Mr. Ahmadinejad’s rhetorical flourish had been misinterpreted. “This idea that Iran wants to wipe Israel out,” Mr. Nabili said, “now that’s a common trope that is put about by a lot of people in Israel, a lot of people in the United States, but as we know Ahmadinejad didn’t say that he plans to exterminate Israel, nor did he say that Iran’s policy is to exterminate Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2015, 06:41 AM

1,587 posts, read 1,013,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCityTheBridge View Post
There was a proposal to ship the stockpile out of Iran. Another option would be for Iran to continue diluting its enriched uranium stockpiles, as they have been doing since July 2014 according to the IAEA. Iran dilutes enriched uranium stockpile - Al Jazeera English

Additional options would be selling enriched uranium on international markets or using it as fuel for Natanz.
It seems they have to either dilute it or ship it out of the country.

"Iran would be required to dilute its excess stockpiles of enriched uranium or ship them out of the country, Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz said in an interview published Tuesday, a previously undisclosed condition of the understanding reached Thursday with international negotiators."

Moniz: Iran must dilute or give up excess uranium | WashingtonExaminer.com

Quote:
Sanctions regarding the ballistic missile program and support for groups designated as terrorists will remain in place: Parameters for a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action Regarding the Islamic Republic of Iran's Nuclear Program

"U.S. sanctions on Iran for terrorism, human rights abuses, and ballistic missiles will remain in place under the deal."

The final deal will clarify when sanctions are lifted, when they are re instituted, and a dispute resolution process to determine when steps have occurred. I expect both sides are right, but they are explaining the sanctions agreement in the way that sounds best to their constituents. In other words, "sanctions will be removed in the first stage of the implementation of the agreement" when Iran is verifiably meeting its obligations to limit/suspend certain nuclear activity and limiting its stockpiles.

Sort of like this:
"U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz said on Monday the differences in portrayals of the deal by both sides were not disputes over content but were related to what each side chose to emphasize."
White House: Iran sanctions phase-out still to be negotiated | Reuters
It does seem to be different wording between Iran and the framework. This should be clearly spelled out to everyone.

Old 04-08-2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You seen to be dishonest and cannot understand Farsi

he laughable part is you back peddling and speaking out of both sides of your mouth because you can't seem to comprehending things.

No you didn't

Yes I do

The only child here is you with your ignore and deny. Your hand was in the cookie jar and you were caught.

You mean after you back peddled. I think it's hilarious you childishly leave out this quote from Israel’s minister of intelligence and atomic energy, when you reply.
I haven't been dishonest about anything. you haven't proven me wrong on what I said about knowing Farsi.

I also didn't back peddle anything. I clearly told you to go back to my original post and see I clearly said the wipe Israel off the map was a misquoted by them. I also said the original quote has some destruction to Israel in so many words and I never said exterminate neither.

You can keep ignoring the fact I never said the original quote was wipe Israel off the map. Why would I need to say anything about what the minister said when my original post never said his original quote said wipe Israel off the map. What part of that don't you understand? Do you want to keep acting childish about this?

"Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry
As was the made up quote that said Iran was going to wipe Israel off the face of the earth when in fact the actual quote was roughly ""the ruling regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

My response below from Friday

Again that is not the actual quote. I actually understand the language very well. You are quoting some news source that misled. The quote of wiping Israel off the map was a misquoted but the actual quote does call for Israel destruction in some many words.

It's no coincidence that every single enemy that Israel has is receiving military equipment from Iran.

Nowhere does it say anything about me saying that wipe Israel off the map was the original quote as you keep trying to claim. Again I am done arguing about this

Last edited by Devon011; 04-08-2015 at 06:59 AM..

Old 04-08-2015, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCityTheBridge View Post
"U.S. sanctions on Iran for terrorism, human rights abuses, and ballistic missiles will remain in place under the deal."

The final deal will clarify when sanctions are lifted, when they are re instituted, and a dispute resolution process to determine when steps have occurred. I expect both sides are right, but they are explaining the sanctions agreement in the way that sounds best to their constituents. In other words, "sanctions will be removed in the first stage of the implementation of the agreement" when Iran is verifiably meeting its obligations to limit/suspend certain nuclear activity and limiting its stockpiles.
I am still curious on what the Iranian supreme leader will say and do about all of this because he is not exactly all on board.

Old 04-08-2015, 10:18 AM

3,569 posts, read 2,518,890 times
Quote:
I am still curious on what the Iranian supreme leader will say and do about all of this because he is not exactly all on board.
I posted earlier a link indicating that the Supreme Leader has been providing cautious support for negotiations. The framework would not have been reached if Khamenei did not bless it.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:24 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,806 times
Iranian defense minister: This nuke deal doesn’t allow you to inspect our military sites « Hot Air

Tell me again, WHY are we even bothering with this? What in the hell are we even wasting our breath for when we know damn well Iran does not follow the rules and will do what it wants regardless. As seen by their own comments during all of this.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:33 PM

847 posts, read 766,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Iranian defense minister: This nuke deal doesn’t allow you to inspect our military sites « Hot Air

Tell me again, WHY are we even bothering with this? What in the hell are we even wasting our breath for when we know damn well Iran does not follow the rules and will do what it wants regardless. As seen by their own comments during all of this.
That is just talk for domestic consumption.

There has been inspections of so called military sites in Iran even before the agreement.

go look up Parchin Military base.

the Iranians believe (and they are not necessarily wrong) that the western intelligence agencies
use the IAEA as a cover to spy on their critical facilities. That is the west would complain about facility.
and the IAEA would go inspect it and then it turns out there is nothing there that is nuclear related.

Old 04-08-2015, 06:42 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

They will inspect their nuclear facilities, that is why.

So let's kill off the deal and Iran can continue to enrich and then what, hope that sanctions take effect. Remove inspections and an agreement and they continue down the path, how exactly will you be able to tell what Iran is doing relative to their nuclear facilities.

Old 04-08-2015, 07:04 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Seems the supposed frame work so far on sanctions are not agreed to listening to Obama and then Iranians. Someone is lying on agreement on sanctions lifting procedures frame work. After Obama spoke the Iranians were quickly to say he was wrong on what was agreed to.

Old 04-08-2015, 07:52 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,090,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsami View Post
That is just talk for domestic consumption.

There has been inspections of so called military sites in Iran even before the agreement.

go look up Parchin Military base.

the Iranians believe (and they are not necessarily wrong) that the western intelligence agencies
use the IAEA as a cover to spy on their critical facilities. That is the west would complain about facility.
and the IAEA would go inspect it and then it turns out there is nothing there that is nuclear related.
Muahah that's rich. The whole world is making all this up says ericsami!

Iran violated agreements while extracted benefits from the agreement. And they have been paying the consequences ever since.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies