Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2015, 07:54 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
It's more than that. The left also loves the muslim votes. And this is how gays find themselves in the same party with the people who preach for their death.
You mean the votes of less than 1% of the population? Good Grief do you people think before you post or is that no longer allowed on the right?

Old 04-03-2015, 07:57 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
yet the main stream liberal media will not talk about it.
Why should they, it is not Muslims that are trying to pass laws that allow them to discriminate, that would be "good" Christians that are trying to get away with that.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:02 AM

549 posts, read 457,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You mean the votes of less than 1% of the population?
Absolutely! When the elections are decided by 2-3% of the population, even 0.5% counts.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:03 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,952,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Why should they, it is not Muslims that are trying to pass laws that allow them to discriminate, that would be "good" Christians that are trying to get away with that.
Ummmm, Muslims clerks don't have to touch ham or bacon in the checkout line.......Christians and non-believers have to step up to help the muslim not do their full job! Not so innocent!

Old 04-03-2015, 08:06 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,952,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
Absolutely! When the elections are decided by 2-3% of the population, even 0.5% counts.
I have an idea why don't you and Casper go to a Muslim bakery and ask for extra bacon to be put on your pizza. Then ask if they serve gay weddings???

Get back to us with those results, we got your back!

Old 04-03-2015, 08:11 AM

549 posts, read 457,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I have an idea why don't you and Casper go to a Muslim bakery and ask for extra bacon to be put on your pizza. Then ask if they serve gay weddings???

Get back to us with those results, we got your back!
Not sure why you put me near Casper. We are on the opposite side of the argument. Besides, the guy in the video already did that, was denied service, but the left doesn't care. It's the hypocrisy, stupid.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:20 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,847,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Not a valid question at all.

How far out of reality do you have to be to think that a majority-Roman Catholic supreme court would uphold the "rights" of muslims to discriminate against gays, but not the "rights" of christians, including other Roman Catholics????

BTW - it wasn't hard at all. I'm cooking dinner and typing at the same time.

Give me a break. As if the Roman Catholic-dominated SC has upended Roe v. Wade.

Getting back to the OP's question....Muslim cab drivers are already flouting ADA regulations by refusing to accept fares accompanied by service animals.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:30 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,847,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
What a foolish question. You are just trolling. The answer is yes.

Great debates are hard for someone here all right. I don't think it is the liberals you are referring to with this sort of question posted.
See?^^^^^^^

Even when presented with a fact, these people continue to say it's not true.

...patiently awaiting proof that Muslim bakeries had to bake those custom cakes... Where's the "crickets" smiley?

Old 04-03-2015, 08:31 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,227,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
In many of these situations it is illegal to have gay weddings. So, gays are asking bakers to contribute to a criminal act... and then they are suing them if they don't comply. The problem is that you (liberals) have been brainwashed into accepting that christian males are the criminals and everyone else is a victim. Life is tough for everyone, but blaming others for your problems is NOT helping!
Where is it illegal to have a gay wedding?

I could have a wedding today and no one would stop me, I would not be thrown in jail. I could even go to a church and have a wedding if I want, and no one would arrest me.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:34 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,258,473 times
its not. but nobody should be forced to make a cake for it if its against their religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Where is it illegal to have a gay wedding?

I could have a wedding today and no one would stop me, I would not be thrown in jail. I could even go to a church and have a wedding if I want, and no one would arrest me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies