Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 07:06 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,792,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Robbed twice, huh? Both times by brothers!

Hmmmm.
I look black only when I have deliberatey suntanned. My blond haired blue eye children defintiteloy look white. They are looking forwrd to be first in line for slavey repartations

Old 04-09-2015, 07:14 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Mediocre article with some sensationalistic prose. Woman sounds like a good fiction writer though! Does she really think all white people are worrying and thinking "OMG, the blacks are going to revolt!". Most white, black and other people are too busy working their buts off trying to make a living than to worry about some imaginary revolt over some distant relative being enslaved.

"a pathological fear that the oppressed will one day rise up and inflict vengeance upon the oppressor". OMG, this woman is hilarious, or pathetic if she really believes this
Well...most people do not know what lurks in their subconscious. This is where such emotions live. I cannot tell you how many times a white person will assume that I am filled with HATE of whites, simply for bringing up the history of how white society has oppressed blacks the last 400 years and I link that history to our current condition. As a result of that, most whites I converse with then assume that I HATE WHITES and that I am ANGRY. What part of reciting history is synonymous with hate? What part is synonymous with anger? If a British person talked about the revolutionary war and what happened between the the colonies and Britain in these lands back then, would anyone assume that he is filled with anger and hate? Nope! It's because there is no lingering aftermath of poverty and despair on the British today, emanating from that history. However, there is a lingering aftermath of black poverty and despair resulting from the history of black oppression in this nation and hence, subconsciously, many white people subconsciously conclude that a black person who is tuned into the history of racism and how it molded and shaped the reality that exist today....MUST BE ANGRY AND FILLED WITH HATE TOWARDS WHITES. Hence, if they feel blacks are angry....they fear us seeking retribution upon whites for creating those conditions. I mean....this is why Pharoah wanted to kill Hebrew male children....he feared they would populate and rise up to seek revenge. It's basic human nature. It's fear resulting from GUILT, even if that guilt is by association only (ie...you never owned a slave....but other whites did). If you cheat on your wife, or visa versa, what are you going to fear when they are suddenly having to "Work late". Your guilt will make you feel that they are going to try to get back at you by having an affair too. That is human nature 101....guilt based fear.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 04-09-2015 at 07:22 PM..

Old 04-09-2015, 07:19 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Probably from Detroit
I'm from Arizona...so I wouldn't know.

Ask him if you really wanna know.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:23 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

And it is mostly underclass Blacks committing those murders. Black people like me get very upset about being treated like someone to be feared. I would because I've done nothing for someone to fear me.
Do people actually act scared of you? How do you know their motives? Maybe it's because you're scary looking.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckmann View Post
I look black only when I have deliberatey suntanned. My blond haired blue eye children defintiteloy look white. They are looking forwrd to be first in line for slavey repartations
Yeah.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:48 PM

67 posts, read 88,778 times
I am only cautious but not scared if there is a large crowd of blacks because they are very unpredictable. I do not want to be a victim of that infamous knock out game. I wish I did have to be this way but the risks are to high to not be aware.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
I am only cautious but not scared if there is a large crowd of blacks because they are very unpredictable. I do not want to be a victim of that infamous knock out game. I wish I did have to be this way but the risks are to high to not be aware.
Lol @ "the knockout game."

Old 04-09-2015, 07:56 PM

67 posts, read 88,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol @ "the knockout game."
Yeah I am sure you were laughing at those victims to. Loser.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:57 PM

3,850 posts, read 2,228,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
crowd of blacks because they are very unpredictable. I do not want to be a victim of that infamous knock out game. I wish I did have to be this way but the risks are to high to not be aware.
Yep, you never know what we might be up to.

LOL @ White folks. You all amuse me.

Old 04-09-2015, 07:59 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Since black men are 6% of the population and commit 50% of the murders in the USA, you should at least be cognizant of where you are and who is around you. I grew up in a majority black community and learned early to be aware when multiple young black males were nearby. If they stopped committing these crimes, the issue would go away but until they do, you would be foolish to ignore reality.

In a way, I understand how they must feel as I'm 6´6" and athletic and often frighten people with my sheer size.
Dude, white men are around 30% of the population and they tend to commit 90% plus of the hate crimes. Why doesn't that affect the way minorities see white man? Because we don't prescribe to as many bigoted views... Case in point...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies