Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 08:54 PM

4,684 posts, read 6,111,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I find it interesting that the OP had to make their personal story about race. Once they mentioned Florida a state I lived in and saw a lot of angry people(a lot of them older), mostly northern transplants.

I have seen this kind of behavior in banks, at the post office, someone getting impatient and throwing a fit, when in reality they're not late getting to work, the most likely have nowhere to actually be, they're just angry in general.

I would bet money if the car was a bunch of white teens the same scenario would have played out as well. You were taking too long ordering due to the number of people you had in the car and he got unreasonably angry, race had nothing to do with this situation.
I didn't make any personal story. Everything in the OP was from the link of the article.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:00 PM

4,684 posts, read 6,111,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris V View Post
Dorian Johnson couldn't speak proper English to deceived the event that took place.

He said his friend mike brown had his hands up in the "errrr"

He lost all credibility.
I will agree Dorian Johnson's story was full of crap, but Darren Wilson's story is full of crap too and doesn't add up much either.

If Dorian and Mike just got out the middle of the road when the cop asked, we wouldn't even know where Ferguson, MO is or know that town even existed.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:51 PM

905 posts, read 787,231 times
Nobody is saying it because it's a load of horse manure.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:00 PM

37,494 posts, read 45,798,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
" No one ever mentions Dorian Johnson’s account of how the confrontation with Darren Wilson began"

Probably because Dorian Johnson was proven to be completely full of s%t. Neither local nor federal investigators felt he was being truthful, the forensics completely opposed several of his claims and he changed his story several times.
Exactly. Good grief I can't even believe the article used his name.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:10 PM

386 posts, read 326,136 times
If I was black, I would never call the police to help me. I am white and I never call the police unless I need a police report for my insurance claim.

The police fine us, detain us, incarcerate us, lie to protect one another for the most part, operate a quota system to increase city/county/state revenue.

I wish the protect and serve was really true.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:44 PM

17 posts, read 15,517 times
Someone here brought up how Asian officers weren't killing black kids at the rate of white officers and was banned.

This nation seriously is not mature educated or informed enough to speak about race.

It's like 'blacks' 'whites'...dude go to the Middle East, Latin America, those people all get along. Only in the USA can people get afraid about sounding racist. Discuss the issue, openly please. Hushing it up has done no good

Old 04-10-2015, 12:23 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,844,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
I didn't make any personal story. Everything in the OP was from the link of the article.
You're only supposed to quote a SNIPPET of an article here and give the link.

Besides, that "article" is a mess.

So a car load of people are taking all day to order and there's an argument when the next car is mad.

OMG RACISM!!!!

But that's cute the author thinks it's perfectly fine for the car load of teenagers to yell back. And HIMSELF apparently.

Jeeze if I WAS TAKING TOO LONG, I'd apologize.

When MY kid was in my company in the car with his idiot friends they ALL HAD TO SHUT UP.

Get the difference? It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Old 04-10-2015, 12:43 AM

2,700 posts, read 4,925,221 times
Oh This again???? WOW... I haven't heard about this in like 1 minute ago....

Old 04-10-2015, 01:13 AM

834 posts, read 1,212,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by so954 View Post
Black on black crime being ignored is the real tragedy.
You nailed it.

Old 04-10-2015, 01:14 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,257,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris V View Post
Dorian Johnson couldn't speak proper English to deceived the event that took place.

He said his friend mike brown had his hands up in the "errrr"

He lost all credibility.
I totally do not understand your first sentence there but it really irritates me when people make fun of accents and ways of speaking and grammatical errors. That is not a reflection of the speaker's heart. If you know what they mean then why pick it apart? Superiority complex?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.