Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 10:59 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
You mean politically partisan Democratics reject Ben Carson. Big shock there.
Dude..put on a clown suit...oh sorry. I forgot that you right wingers never take it off. Clearly you didn't read the link.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 11:03 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Because he's a neurologist, he "deals with people from all walks of life on a daily basis and knows what makes us tick?"

Damn dude...no wonder you're a right winger.
Your just afraid the gravy train is about to end and your days as a paid professional student is over...dude!

Old 04-13-2015, 11:07 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Your just afraid the gravy train is about to end and your days as a paid professional student is over...dude!
So now i'm a "paid professional student," but a few days ago you asked me "how is cell life?"

You right wing types are so scatterbrained...make up your mind.

Old 04-13-2015, 11:07 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
here you go trying to tell Blacks what's best for them.

There are tons of poor whites in America. How about focusing on them for a change.
Hey I don't care what you do. Keep having kids to multiple daddies, keep living the way you are. You choose your lifestyle, you pay for it though.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:10 PM

182 posts, read 297,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hey I don't care what you do. Keep having kids to multiple daddies, keep living the way you are. You choose your lifestyle, you pay for it though.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:24 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,401,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Most black folk do not have any problem listening to different opinions and political views. Even though many conservatives love to "attempt" to tell us which black folk's opinions are good and which ones are not.
That's because blacks can't think for themselves, remember?

Old 04-13-2015, 12:37 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
Quote:
this is a joke right? My photoshoppoing eyes can see it's clearly a cut and paste. Not that I agree with her or wouldn't be shocked if she did but that cut job was done with a butter knife.
That may be? I know there are legitimate photos of Sanger speaking at Klan rallies. That is a fact. It could be I chose one was photo shopped though?

Old 04-13-2015, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I know i can vote for whomever i like.

And i don't care about your analysis. However, if you bring it up to me i'm gonna tell you the same thing i tell everyone else non-black showing faux concern: it ain't none of your business who we vote for.

Yeah well...what you "like" is very important to others.

No one OWNS blacks or anyone else.

Blacks vote for the Democrats because they see it as a better alternative. When the other party proves itself to be the better alternative, that'll change.

But they haven't so it won't.
Better alternative than what? I'm not suggesting you should vote for the GOP, hell no! But the Democrats are worse yet. How many Blacks would they have to kill before it became a deal breaker for you? I mean it's already 40% of the Black population. If one unarmed Black man gets shot by the cops you're one here for days ranting about racism, but 40% of the Black population being killed doesn't make your radar?

Also, you don't see the direct correlation between the Minimum Wage, which was implemented specifically to keep Blacks out of the work force, with the disproportionate unemployment faced by Blacks? You seem pretty smart, strange how you've missed the obvious.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
yeah.. what does Planned Parenthood have to do with Ben Carson at a NAN event?
Again.....If you're going to argue Blacks shouldn't be Republicans because the party isn't inclusive of them, then why the hell would you support the Democrats who founded Planned Parenthood to exterminate Blacks and implemented the Minimum Wage to ensure they couldn't get jobs? These are the reality's of the Democratic party. I say that as someone who has never voted GOP and likely never will. I'm not suggesting Blacks should vote for the GOP, rather that it's every bit as stupid, actually much more stupid to vote Democrat if you're Black.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Progressives have "population control" on their agenda. Want to take a guess which population specifically that they want to control? Hint: It's not college educated White people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies