Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 05:25 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

Nowadays it seems when a dad does something so stupid to make a statement the daughter is proud and calls him a patriot!

What a weird way this girl has been raised and it sounds like this kid needs some serious help or she will end up with Bill Ayres in-crowd.

The father doesn't regret anything and even stated on GMA that people need to pick up on what is important in what he did.

To me it seems he had a career with retirement plan and now is on unpaid leave until he most likely will be fired and loose most of his pension money and leaving his family scramble for money and on a downwind spiral.

I wonder how bad this daughter will view the rest of the world as she seem to find the 15 minutes of fame for her dad to be something that labels him as a hero like patriots are!

To me a patriot is something far from her dad and if you want to make a statement then post something online or stand near the Capitol with a sign as that is something that is allowed in this free country!

Disregarding the laws doesn't make you a hero!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 05:32 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
This guys just campaigning for Hillary and pet campaign finianced reform project. Because after she gets her 2.5 billion and elected no one else should be able to do that!

That's just the democrat way.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:06 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Nowadays it seems when a dad does something so stupid to make a statement the daughter is proud and calls him a patriot!

What a weird way this girl has been raised and it sounds like this kid needs some serious help or she will end up with Bill Ayres in-crowd.

The father doesn't regret anything and even stated on GMA that people need to pick up on what is important in what he did.

To me it seems he had a career with retirement plan and now is on unpaid leave until he most likely will be fired and loose most of his pension money and leaving his family scramble for money and on a downwind spiral.

I wonder how bad this daughter will view the rest of the world as she seem to find the 15 minutes of fame for her dad to be something that labels him as a hero like patriots are!

To me a patriot is something far from her dad and if you want to make a statement then post something online or stand near the Capitol with a sign as that is something that is allowed in this free country!

Disregarding the laws doesn't make you a hero!

When asked if he was a patriot, he said no. I'm just a mailman.

Old 04-20-2015, 07:40 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
This guys just campaigning for Hillary and pet campaign finianced reform project. Because after she gets her 2.5 billion and elected no one else should be able to do that!

That's just the democrat way.
Gee, I must've missed the report. Gotta link where he said something about his flight having anything to do with Hillary?

Or is Hillary derangement syndrome already beginning to overtake Obama derangement syndrome?

Old 04-20-2015, 07:45 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,850,821 times
He should have been shot down .

Old 04-20-2015, 07:49 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When asked if he was a patriot, he said no. I'm just a mailman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MXp9qzewXU

Old 04-20-2015, 07:59 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
The Postman had good intentions to bring notice to a problem but his delivery was a bit off. Then again how crazy was it for the real Patriots to throw perfectly good tea into Boston harbor? Folks both future Americans and English must have thought they were Crazy.

I see nothing wrong with his daughter believing in his actions as long as she is given both sides of the story so she can make up her own mind. Is he a Hero, No. Is he a patriot for standing up for what he believes and bringing attention to what he believes is harming this country, Maybe.

I'd rather have a guy fly his gyro copter and land it like he did to protest than pick up a gun to make his point.

Rememeber when mail men used to shoot up their work places and kill their supervisors? It happened so often it got its own name to describe it "Going Postal" .

Old 04-20-2015, 04:14 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Gee, I must've missed the report. Gotta link where he said something about his flight having anything to do with Hillary?

Or is Hillary derangement syndrome already beginning to overtake Obama derangement syndrome?
How about a link to pay attention to the latest news. What's Hillary's big thing now? Same thing bashed into this mans head that made him bat**** crazy.

Old 04-20-2015, 04:19 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
Her father is a law breaker; plain and simple. Nothing more; nothing less.

Old 04-20-2015, 04:21 PM

27 posts, read 18,162 times
Some idiot lands his gyro copter on the lawn of the WH and people think thats ok? seriously? what if he had a bomb on his person? oh never mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies