Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2015, 08:37 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,852 times

Advertisements

All part of the plan to make black criminals immune from prosecution. I thought it was going to happen, I just didn't think it was going to happen this fast. It is really pretty blatant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 08:42 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,775,774 times
Would have been a nice opportunity for some warm words of comfort and wisdom from the judge. He might have contrasted himself, a judge, with the two criminals.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:46 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
It is stupid as hell and the judge is right to call them out on it.

"Black man invaded my home, therefore all black men are bad."
Yeah and we should open our homes to black me with guns...I suppose. Fornicate that!

Old 04-14-2015, 08:47 AM

16,554 posts, read 10,626,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
The judge was right to tell the parents something about their child's mentality that they are apparently not correcting. If that was the case, then all people of African descent should be afraid of whites considering the history of this nation. It's just silly.

However, those men should be in JAIL. It's ridiculous that they ended up getting probation. SMH.
WRONG!! It is absolutely NOT the place of that judge, or of anyone else, to tell these parents how they should "correct" their child's -- THEIR child's -- mentality. Honestly, I would expect a 3-year-old child to be scared of black men after something like that happened. But whether that reaction is "right" or not is 100 percent none of the judge's business.

Agreed, the perpetrators should be in jail. And the judge should be permanently disbarred for blatant partiality.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:51 AM

16,554 posts, read 10,626,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Would have been a nice opportunity for some warm words of comfort and wisdom from the judge. He might have contrasted himself, a judge, with the two criminals.
Agreed. The judge could have used this as an opportunity to prove to a scared child that not all black men are evil, gun-toting criminals; and that the child could trust this particular black man to uphold justice and protect him from the bad people of the world. But no, instead the judge just reinforced the notion in the child's eyes that black men are dangerous and want to do him harm.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:51 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
WRONG!! It is absolutely NOT the place of that judge, or of anyone else, to tell these parents how they should "correct" their child's -- THEIR child's -- mentality. Honestly, I would expect a 3-year-old child to be scared of black men after something like that happened. But whether that reaction is "right" or not is 100 percent none of the judge's business.

Agreed, the perpetrators should be in jail. And the judge should be permanently disbarred for blatant partiality.

Agreed-

With an armed black man burglarizing thier home and terrorizing the family, the child SHOULD be correctly afraid of black males. After all, black males commit most of the violent crime in the US and recognizing this (the child is very intuitive) is simple common sense.

If blacks want to stop being percieved as criminals, they should stop committing so many crimes. This is the reason as to why we do not stop and pet rattlesnakes- common sense and experience has shown this to be a harzardous venture. On the other hand, petting kittens is perfectly safe.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:41 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Quote:

DEAD WRONG! He is the JUDGE, and judges play many roles. It certainly is the judge's business because it was brought before him in the court of law.

Really? You would expect that of a 3 yr old? The majority of normal 3 yr olds do not contemplate racial ideology. If they do, it is because their parents have begun to poison them early on. Guess my sister should have been scared of white men because she was 5 yrs old when our uncle was murdered by a violent, drug abusing white man and his brother. Same for me because I was young, and he was the closest uncle to me at the time. Funny how we didn't because our parents didn't tolerate that nonsense.

The Judge's sentencing decision is despicable...

Old 04-14-2015, 10:06 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
DEAD WRONG! He is the JUDGE, and judges play many roles. It certainly is the judge's business because it was brought before him in the court of law.

Really? You would expect that of a 3 yr old? The majority of normal 3 yr olds do not contemplate racial ideology. If they do, it is because their parents have begun to poison them early on. Guess my sister should have been scared of white men because she was 5 yrs old when our uncle was murdered by a violent, drug abusing white man and his brother. Same for me because I was young, and he was the closest uncle to me at the time. Funny how we didn't because our parents didn't tolerate that nonsense.

The Judge's sentencing decision is despicable...
Oh gawd. Did you witness the murder? No you didn't. BTW, it's none of the judge's business. The case wasn't about the child, it was about the violent criminal's actions.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:10 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
The black judge was just doin' what most white judges have been doing.

It's just unfortunate that victims choose to be victims.

Judges are trying to cure that.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1954511

Old 04-14-2015, 10:14 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:

The poster you responded to didnt say it was "his place", he simply said he was right to say it. Those 2 things arent one in the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies