Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 11:28 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
So what you're saying is that if you chose to do so... you could enjoy sex with men?

Immoral behavior is not something I want my kids to be expose to until they are mature enough to understand, that there are freaks of nature in the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 11:31 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,512,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post
I see there are still idiots who don't realize there are also bisexual, bicurious, etc people and not just a 'one or the other'.

Congrats for those who can turn their attraction off. Anyone who thinks it's a choice matter, go a man and see how you like it and think about why someone would want to be something hated.
Well, if you want for people to really hate homosexuals, have them keep up with terrorizing people like they did the pizza shop owner in Indiana. If homosexuals want to find out what it is really like to be hated, just keep doing that, and before too much longer, it is going to blow up right in their faces. Literally.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-15-2015 at 06:27 AM..

Old 04-14-2015, 11:35 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,158,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Well, if you want for people to really hate homosexuals, have them keep up with terrorizing people like they did the pizza shop owner in Indiana. If homosexuals want to find out what it is really like to be hated, just keep doing that, and before too much longer, it is going to blow up right in their faces. Literally.
Bigots who hate gay people are going to hate gay people more? Is that even possible?

Old 04-14-2015, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Bigots who hate gay people are going to hate gay people more? Is that even possible?
It is not possible to be "bigoted" towards an activity or a behavior. That word does not mean what you seem to think it means.

And as far as hatred goes, the conduct exhibited by the homo-fascists bullies group that terrorized these people, conspiring together to harass and intimidate these people, threatening to burn down their store and kill them, while working together to ruin the reputation of the store and drive them out of business if possible, shows us what actual hatred really looks like.

And the comparatively hateful actions of this pizza shop owner, who made it clear during the same initial interview that they were happy to serve homosexuals in their store during the ordinary course of operations and did so routinely, was what?

Please answer that question, if you can.

Old 04-14-2015, 11:50 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,310 times
Once again the peanut gallery needs a reminder that the plural of anecdote is not data.

Love how you bigots seize on one story and use it to paint a picture of an entire group of people. That's some fine police work there, Lou.

Old 04-15-2015, 12:10 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,158,856 times
Quote:
It is not possible to be "bigoted" towards an activity or a behavior. That word does not mean what you seem to think it means.

And as far as hatred goes, the conduct exhibited by the homo-fascists bullies group that terrorized these people, conspiring together to harass and intimidate these people, threatening to burn down their store and kill them, while working together to ruin the reputation of the store and drive them out of business if possible, shows us what actual hatred really looks like.

And the comparatively hateful actions of this pizza shop owner, who made it clear during the same initial interview that they were happy to serve homosexuals in their store during the ordinary course of operations and did so routinely, was what?

Please answer that question, if you can.
Can't answer your question, didn't follow the pizza shop story, thought it was a stupid story to begin with, though it doesn't make sense to say one wouldn't cater a gay wedding if they don't even offer catering to any wedding.

Old 04-15-2015, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Can't answer your question, didn't follow the pizza shop story, thought it was a stupid story to begin with, though it doesn't make sense to say one wouldn't cater a gay wedding if they don't even offer catering to any wedding.
Well, the owner's daughter apparently did not have training in handling gotcha questions from homo-fascist enabling lefty reporters, and just answered the questions as honestly as she could.

However, what was truly senseless was what came next.

Old 04-15-2015, 12:36 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,102 times
Quote:
Well, the owner's daughter apparently did not have training in handling gotcha questions from homo-fascist enabling lefty reporters, and just answered the questions as honestly as she could.

However, what was truly senseless was what came next.
Are you for real? Come on, you can't honestly believe what you write. This is just another silly thread. I saw a white pride one and another against women and there must be one against blacks so why not yet another one against gays. Whoo hoo, what a riot!!! Onward Christian soldiers...

Old 04-15-2015, 12:46 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,488,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
thats the problem though. if someone wants to be gay, fine by me, go have a blast. however dont get in my face about it, and dont get upset when i oppose the lifestyle. one persons rights end where the other persons rights begin.
Right! Now think about that last sentence for a minute.

Old 04-15-2015, 02:15 AM

1,160 posts, read 713,329 times
I think all people should have the same rights, except violent felons. I do have question for gay people though. Whats up with the stereotypical gay personality (for lack of better word)? I have no problems with people who act this way, I really do not but I've always been curious on what makes them act that way....best I conclude its not a need to be feminine but rather a certain lack of masculinity, maybe? Is it a subconscious manifestation that the brain develops in order to attract other gay people? Best I can tell, people who have this stereotypical trait are natural and conformable expressing themselves, in other words, its easy to tell it was their natural state of being. With that said,gay females mostly do not possess this trait....of course there another stereotypical behavior or personality gay girls tend to favor sometimes and that's the "butch", short hair, obvious masculine appearance and such but its not as common from my observations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies