Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 01:42 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Check out your thread title bruh.... But you knew exactly what you were doing when you made this thread. It's pretty transparent.
Indeed it is. And the irony of it is, what it really did was to route out all the Hillary supporters who don't like it but can't explain why it isn't true.

..... and, they don't even realize it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 04:35 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Think about this. Unless you are a bankster, a corporate CEO, a Wall Streeter, or part of the media elite or entertainment industry, do you think she cares about your interests?

If so, you can explain it. Otherwise, it's not hyperbole if it is true.
Ah, that's the kicker, isn't it?

Overly emotional, hyperpartisan sensationalism does not equate to truth.

Quote:
With all the posts you have made in this topic, you have yet to give any reason that would prove that it isn't true. Just insults towards anyone who agrees.
You're funny.

Here you are, claiming you want some sort of substantive discussion, yet you start threads based on Hillary not leaving a tip at a fast food joint or the secret service dropping her off in front of a campaign venue, painting these nonevents as somehow significant and strong indicators of some defect you'd love to pin on her.

Back to the drawing board, young man.

Old 04-20-2015, 07:14 AM

32,026 posts, read 36,788,671 times
Although I'm not a big fan of Hillary she would probably be okay. At least she is not likely to do something crazy.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:28 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
oh my.. I thought this was the Chipotle thread..

this is new thread with another faux poutrage...

smh, you gotta do better than this dude.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:29 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:
Indeed it is. And the irony of it is, what it really did was to route out all the Hillary supporters who don't like it but can't explain why it isn't true.

..... and, they don't even realize it.
Dude, you threw a softball over the batting cage with this one. Keep it in the field of play next time.

good luck, I know you can do it!

Old 04-20-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Back to the drawing board, young man.
Nah. It is you coming to my topic making claims that you can't prove. i.e. You didn't answer the question. This should be easy to do for someone who seemingly has such faith in King Hillary. Hmm?

Old 04-20-2015, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Dude, you threw a softball over the batting cage with this one. Keep it in the field of play next time.

good luck, I know you can do it!
So why do you think Hillary cares about the common person? Sounds as if you are one of her faithful followers too so it should be easy for you to prove what I have said is wrong, beyond insult and nonsense.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:54 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
So why do you think Hillary cares about the common person? Sounds as if you are one of her faithful followers too so it should be easy for you to prove what I have said is wrong, beyond insult and nonsense.
Nonsensical request.

It's YOUR opinion that Mrs Clinton "doesn't care about you." Really, all you've said is just your opinion and your take on things.

Many people feel differently. Many people think that Hillary can relate because she comes from a middle-class background, because she and her husband struggled financially in their early years, and because even though she's quite wealthy today, she isn't that far removed from financial problems, or from her middle-class background.

No one can prove opinions.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

No one can prove opinions.
Never said they could. But if someone supports someone then they should be able to state why. It should be easy.

Responses that are nothing but insult, hyperbole and fallacies are indication that people support someone for reasons they won't admit. i.e. ".... yeah she is a snake, but I can't vote for a Republician....".

Old 04-20-2015, 11:23 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Nah. It is you coming to my topic making claims that you can't prove. i.e. You didn't answer the question. This should be easy to do for someone who seemingly has such faith in King Hillary. Hmm?
Speaking of claims you can't prove...

You're all twisted around your own axle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies