Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2015, 09:12 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times

Advertisements

You may not know it, but killing people is a crime

And to the other racist poster, we don't want white people from Africa here in Europe. Just like we don't want white people from the Americas to move to Europe, just because some remote ancestors were from here. People should stay where they are and make the best of it, get along with the local non-European majority etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2015, 11:08 AM

But it seems views like yours are not that rare. I just read that within the first six months of 2015 there have been about 200 attacks on asylum shelters in Germany alone.

Old 07-31-2015, 11:20 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,112,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
You may not know it, but killing people is a crime
Self-defense is not a crime.

Old 07-31-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
Self-defense is not a crime.
It's not self-defense, that term implies someone is trying to physically harm you, which is not the case.

Old 07-31-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
It's not self-defense, that term implies someone is trying to physically harm you, which is not the case.
The illegal immigrants are already radically transforming Europe into a third world cesspool with corresponding violence, crime, and radicalism.

I'd say they are an imminent security and long term survival threat.

Physical harm is only one aspect, and it alone is enough to justify deadly force against a coordinated invasion.

Quote:
But it seems views like yours are not that rare. I just read that within the first six months of 2015 there have been about 200 attacks on asylum shelters in Germany alone.
My views are commonsense.

As for the paltry 200 attacks, may there be 20,000,000 more.

Old 07-31-2015, 01:24 PM

I do think politicians etc. need to find a solution for those developments, but your statements and "solutions" make no sense and are unworthy of civilized societies.

Old 08-02-2015, 01:08 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
...we don't want white people from Africa here in Europe. Just like we don't want white people from the Americas to move to Europe, just because some remote ancestors were from here....
I believe you.

We white Americans....

1) welcomed millions of people from your part of the world who needed to immigrate here during the nineteenth century

2) continue to protect you with NATO

3) rebuilt your countries after WW II (Marshall Plan)

4) fought to liberate a lot of you during WW II

and your thanks is "Stay away unless you're a tourist with money."

Your "gratitude" and "class" are duly noted.

Last edited by dechatelet; 08-02-2015 at 01:19 AM..

Old 08-02-2015, 01:17 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
I do think politicians etc. need to find a solution for those developments, but your statements and "solutions" make no sense and are unworthy of civilized societies.
The only solution is the Australian one - tow the boats away.

Old 08-02-2015, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I believe you.

We white Americans....

1) welcomed millions of people from your part of the world who needed to immigrate here during the nineteenth century

2) continue to protect you with NATO

3) rebuilt your countries after WW II (Marshall Plan)

4) fought to liberate a lot of you during WW II

and your thanks is "Stay away unless you're a tourist with money."

Your "gratitude" and "class" are duly noted.

Well, such a distorted view can only come from an American ^^

- Unless you are 90+, YOU have done nothing for US, and certainly not me, since I am not 90+, either. I don't think in such primitive terms as we vs they. I am an individual and I don't owe anyone ****.
- Your ancestors stole the continent from the Indians, so don't make it sounds like it has always been your country which generously welcomed immigrants. Your ancestors were mere immigrants just like later immigrants. It was thieves joining thieves.
- To the contrary, Nato is the problem, without it the world would be a much better place. I am on Russia's and China's side in terms of geopolitics, not because those two countries were any better, but because the US has always been a rogue state and I want rogue states to keep each other at bay. Sure, like in any country there is a certain percentage of nice people in the US (although it is lower in the US than in Europe), but the country as such is a pest, has been for many decades now. Without the fascist imperialists in the White House and Pentagon, we would not have a problem with Russia. Maybe you still believe that whole protection crap, I sure don't. The US is abusing Europe - via Nato - as a launch pad for its wars and shady activities in the Old World. If I were the Germans, I would finally kick them all out, but their government doesn't have any backbone.
- Europeans rebuilt Europe. The money of the Marshall Plan helped, but Europe is the cradle of Western civilization and always will be, it will always rise from the ashes, no matter what. Simply because we are who we are, the best, with a unique mix of history, brainpower, etc.
- Lots of countries fought to topple the Nazis, Russia having been the most important one. And within the US armed forces it was not only whites at all, actually blacks were always welcome in the army as cannon fodder. Not to mention that without the US' eugenics programs the Holocaust would not have happened to begin with. California in particular is just as guilty of the Holocaust as Germany, it provided Hitler with money and ideas how to get rid of minorities.
- I said whites from the Americas, not white Americans, US Americans are just one of many American peoples.

Last edited by Neuling; 08-02-2015 at 07:02 AM..

Old 08-02-2015, 07:45 AM

Quote:
You can't stay civilized and become third world simultaneously.

They're mutually exclusive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies