Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 11:26 AM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times

Advertisements

Here's the latest from the love religion. Why oh why should we let any of these bastards (members of the religion that Obama will never criticize) into a civilized western country. We need a return of the Inquisition and rid this cancer before it kills us.

Italian police: Migrants threw Christians overboard - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 11:46 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,897,557 times
I hope Italy didn't let those murdering terrorists stay.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:49 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Here's the latest from the love religion. Why oh why should we let any of these bastards (members of the religion that Obama will never criticize) into a civilized western country. We need a return of the Inquisition and rid this cancer before it kills us.

I like how they call them alleged assailants like there was someone else on the boat who could have possibly done it. Unfortunately, Italy doesn't have capital punishment. Maybe the mob can take care of it.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:52 AM

622 posts, read 527,543 times
Quote:

We don't want any of them here regardless of what deity they worship. They're a burden on the welfare systems of the countries they land in and don't possess any useful skills which could benefit a country. Unemployment in Europe especially is at an all time high and asylum seekers only serve to compound the problem.

I don't see why we should accommodate these people at all. They need to remain in their own countries and do whatever is necessary to revitalize their own futures back home, not come to Europe and the US expecting a free meal ticket.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:53 AM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I hope Italy didn't let those murdering terrorists stay.
Probably will, just like illegal felons do here

Let me see if I get this. Muslims are trying to illegally get into a Christian Country and kill Christians on the way there.

Their fellow Muslim countries should want them, Christian are evil afterall.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:54 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,097,684 times
Yeah, and let's deport all the Muslims already here. Who cares if they haven't done anything wrong; they're probably plotting with Obama to make Christians believe evolution...

Seriously, why is it that when a Muslim does something, it's a quality of all Muslims but to even suggest some Christians hold views similar to that of the WBC is considered rude, which it is. Anyone who thinks all Christians think like the WBC is an idiot, almost, but not quite there, as stupid as the WBC itself. But why is that same courtesy not applied to minority groups? That's not me saying there aren't more crazy Muslims than crazy Christians, but the fact remains that it's not a homogenous group. My doctor's a Muslim; guess what he's never done: Killed me. I have a friend who's Muslim, and frankly, he's a more kind hearted and gentle person than 90% of the Christians I know.

So to make statements like 'why let them in' is to show a lack of thought. Any thought. You even say 'lets return to the Inquisition.' You know what, let's kill all minorities and bring slavery back. We got soft on the Native Americans and the economy was doing GREAT with slavery.

Let those who commit crimes answer to them, but since I am not a supporter of men like Stalin or Hitler, I refuse to accept punishment or mistreatment of people who share a common trait with someone who does wrong. That's called individual liberty, something that for whatever reason, is generally only selectively applied.

Old 04-16-2015, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Yeah, and let's deport all the Muslims already here. Who cares if they haven't done anything wrong; they're probably plotting with Obama to make Christians believe evolution...

Seriously, why is it that when a Muslim does something, it's a quality of all Muslims but to even suggest some Christians hold views similar to that of the WBC is considered rude, which it is. Anyone who thinks all Christians think like the WBC is an idiot, almost, but not quite there, as stupid as the WBC itself. But why is that same courtesy not applied to minority groups? That's not me saying there aren't more crazy Muslims than crazy Christians, but the fact remains that it's not a homogenous group. My doctor's a Muslim; guess what he's never done: Killed me. I have a friend who's Muslim, and frankly, he's a more kind hearted and gentle person than 90% of the Christians I know.

So to make statements like 'why let them in' is to show a lack of thought. Any thought. You even say 'lets return to the Inquisition.' You know what, let's kill all minorities and bring slavery back. We got soft on the Native Americans and the economy was doing GREAT with slavery.

Let those who commit crimes answer to them, but since I am not a supporter of men like Stalin or Hitler, I refuse to accept punishment or mistreatment of people who share a common trait with someone who does wrong. That's called individual liberty, something that for whatever reason, is generally only selectively applied.
So you are advocating killing minorities and bringing back slavery...who is going to be the slaves in your plan? I worked in several Muslim countries including the mother of all Muslim countries and have Muslim friends. You know what my best Muslim friend told me in Saudi, 'we're good friends now but if my Mullah tells me to kill you, I will have to do it.' This is the mentality of Muslims and we (Christians, Hindus, Budhists, atheists, agnostics, not sures) can never be at peace with them because they will not allow it.

Yes, to be a Muslim is to be an enemy of freedom and an enemy of the state of any non-Muslim country, a form of treason because Islam means to submit...submit everything to the religion including only sharia law.

Old 04-16-2015, 12:29 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,097,684 times
Quote:
So you are advocating killing minorities and bringing back slavery...who is going to be the slaves in your plan? I worked in several Muslim countries including the mother of all Muslim countries and have Muslim friends. You know what my best Muslim friend told me in Saudi, 'we're good friends now but if my Mullah tells me to kill you, I will have to do it.' This is the mentality of Muslims and we (Christians, Hindus, Budhists, atheists, agnostics, not sures) can never be at peace with them because they will not allow it.

Yes, to be a Muslim is to be an enemy of freedom and an enemy of the state of any non-Muslim country, a form of treason because Islam means to submit...submit everything to the religion including only sharia law.
I'm glad your one Muslim friend told you this. Now you know how they all feel.

Also, I don't believe that story.

I find all religions to be equally repulsive, but even so, I don't consider all Christians to be idiots; only the ones who are. I hold the same standard to everything else. Look to the individual, not what group they belong to or what they look like. It's the only fair way to determine how to treat someone, but how needs fairness when we have a reactionary government.

Old 04-16-2015, 12:39 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
Quote:

That's what you got from his post? Really??? Read the whole paragraph in order to understand it.

B/c you didn't get the point from Dusty, I'm going to presume that your supposed Muslim friend was making fun of you b/c he knows you are easily swayed. That is, if you are being truthful at all. Oh, Indonesia is the biggest Muslim nation in the world.

To condemn all Muslims for what a few Muslims do is utter lunacy.

Old 04-16-2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
I'm glad your one Muslim friend told you this. Now you know how they all feel.

Also, I don't believe that story.

I find all religions to be equally repulsive, but even so, I don't consider all Christians to be idiots; only the ones who are. I hold the same standard to everything else. Look to the individual, not what group they belong to or what they look like. It's the only fair way to determine how to treat someone, but how needs fairness when we have a reactionary government.
Go to Saudi and tell them you find their religion repulsive. I dare you. Better yet, draw a cartoon of M and make it a repulsive cartoon....good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies