Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 06:36 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You didn't fight ISIS.

And no...I wasn't dumb enough to run over to Iraq to fight against people that were no danger to me and my country.

You don't know what I have done, I retired in the 2009 time frame, so you can take your "I know it all attitude" and sit and spin...

It's not that you are dumb, it's you would crap and pis your pants if you actually had to make a move...even it it did entail a danger to you...and well you have shown that you don't care about others, in this country...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2015, 06:37 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
But they are telling you they are going to do that. I tend to believe them. Anybody willing to to do what they are doing in the ME certainly isn't going to have any qualms coming here and doing it.
Yeah...well you're a conservative. There's nearly NOTHING that you WON'T believe. Especially the need to go fight wars on some other planet.

Old 04-21-2015, 06:37 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
But as long as they aren't endangering THIS country...
They are telling you what they are going to do. Are they liars?

Old 04-21-2015, 06:38 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,976,240 times
Quote:
The United States could put the full brunt of the military in a war against ISIS and we'd still roll snake eyes.
The disarmed, defenseless Australian customers of the Lindt Chocolate Cafe were protected from what initially looked like organized violent terrorists, and they didn't have to lift a finger as they were pushed, Nell Fenwick style, to the windows.

Old 04-21-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Bye. Take your own advice by identifying and wiping them off the map.

But as long as they aren't endangering THIS country...and they aren't, ISIS is none of my concern.
So, by your logic, if they are in this country and support isis, and attempt to bring harm to people in THIS country, they are NOT isis?

I guess you still consider what hasan did "work place violence"? No need to answer, we know, it did not affect you...so therefore yo don't care....

Old 04-21-2015, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Yeah...well you're a conservative. There's nearly NOTHING that you WON'T believe. Especially the need to go fight wars on some other planet.
You're a leftist and believe hillary....HAhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

Old 04-21-2015, 06:42 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
And no...I wasn't dumb enough to run over to Iraq to fight against people that were no danger to me and my country.
desertdetroiter says otherwise.

Quote:
A team of 20 guys with automatic weapons spread out over the country can do some pretty bad damage. Infiltrating this country is astonishingly easy. Our borders are simply indefensible from such a thing.
Make up your mind they are either threat or not a threat.

Old 04-21-2015, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You don't know what I have done, I retired in the 2009 time frame, so you can take your "I know it all attitude" and sit and spin...

It's not that you are dumb, it's you would crap and pis your pants if you actually had to make a move...even it it did entail a danger to you...and well you have shown that you don't care about others, in this country...
Dude...you went chasing after non existent WMD. Let's not get carried away Chesty Puller.

When you didn't find the damn things, you came back stateside. You got lucky enough not to have had your nads blown off by an IED. That's about the extent of it for you.

You didn't face down ISIS. Stop it.

Some of us knew that the war was a fraud and that the case for it was bunk. In any case, Saddam presented no clear and present danger to this country and 4500 troops are dead for nothing.

Now why in the hell would I risk my life for that?

Old 04-21-2015, 06:44 PM

Quote:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reps to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Great post, when you lie enough, you'll get caught!!!!

Old 04-21-2015, 06:45 PM

Quote:

Uhhh...Iraq was a terrorist threat to this country?

Nope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies