Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 05:11 PM

73,024 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
White, black, purple, this is a PARENTAL FAIL.

There is no reason for kids to act like animals.
Thank you. Eminem used these lyrics in a song:

"They blame it on Marilyn and the heroin, where were the parents at?"

Old 04-24-2015, 06:20 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Yes, I would assume that society as a whole would be concerned if a small proportion of society were committing a disproporionate proportion of crime.

You think otherwise?
No, I don't. Society should be concerned, sure, but it shouldn't necessarily be remade in an effort to solve this problem. Disproportionate rates of black violence are not proof of a flawed society. That's just the way it is, always, everywhere. I don't believe it is possible to create a a free and just multiracial society in which all groups behave about the same on average. If we're going to have "diverse" societies we're just going to have to live with the fact that different groups have different characteristics.

Old 04-24-2015, 06:29 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Whatever you do don't call these poor, misguided "teens" thugs. They are merely boys being boys.
... and girls. Those two in the classroom were highly skilled fighters. Sign them up for women's MMA.

Old 04-24-2015, 10:23 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,001,526 times
Here come the Cac's again on their soapbox. I wonder if they're really concerned about blacks' well-being. Sounds more like using this as an opportunity to excoriate blacks. A sort of pre-emptive strike that can be used to shut down any conversation when white on black violence occurs. "Sure, 100's blacks are killed by cops, but who cares...those thugs are naturally evil and violent so they are never innocent, even when they are....and here's proof."

Cac's make me laugh...

Old 04-24-2015, 10:30 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It was way worse in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Young white males used to not only use violence to intimidate others, they actually killed minorities for no reason other than racism.
Got any examples?

Old 04-24-2015, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
The same thing can be said about hate crimes. A specific demographic commits 90% plus of all hate crimes in the US. I think children fighting each other is less important than white supremacy using voter suppression as a tool to stay in power...

Children fighting is a non-issue and you know it...
People having to get a photo ID in order to vote is a non-issue, and you know it.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:09 PM

The "Why blame all blacks question" raises another question "Why blame all whites" (which is implicit in the current "white privilege" fad -- as well as the unwarranted jumping to conclusions in the Michael Brown and Duke Lacrosse Players cases.)

The political left portrays all whites as at least unconscious oppressors.

All whites.

So it shouldn't surprise anyone that blacks get painted with an equally broad brush by some of those whites.

This will continue for as long as the likes of Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan are given wide play in the liberal mainstream media. And for as long as the likes of Obama and Holder are given credibility. They are race hustlers and race dividers, all of them.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:39 PM

4,210 posts, read 4,458,844 times
Multiple generations of ignorant children having children leads to this. This is fault of politicians and governmental policies by those who thought building a large dependency based voting bloc would insure them political power, and a legacy of ignorance. It has now lead to this type of population in most every major urban city. This is what is known as a negatively leveraged societal model. i.e. the more the behavior patterns repeat the worse things get.

Those with any sense of values of achievement, parental responsibility and accountability, respect, civility etc... leave, and this is what is 'left behind'. Sadly, if these youths (or any youths who engage in this type of behavior consistently) evaporated overnight the community and humankind would improve. Since no public official wants to address the issue, perhaps we can convince Aliens to take them first?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6dXsjKcA9I

Whenever I see another one of these 'incidents' I think of George Carlin's four groups that got to go routine. Add another fenced in rectangular state and put the feral non parented (of any *group*) who behave in this manner in it. It is a massive drain of resources (most often wasted) that could be better used elsewhere (reproductive education, childhood development age 3-12 etc...).

It may sound cold, but sadly, based upon basic human development, these types are mostly too far gone. Those who want to 'save' them - go for it and adopt them. Time to cut our losses and move on. And I don't care what color / race anyone is - act like an animal be treated like one.

Old 04-25-2015, 01:33 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
Racism is alive and well TODAY! Do you need proof too?

Old 04-25-2015, 02:34 AM

2,014 posts, read 5,102,358 times
There are people out there who dont hate blacks in general, they just use statistics and probability as precautions in dealing with black people. Honestly, I cant blame them for that. Hey, be honest. Non-Ghetto black people do it too when dealing with our own race!

Here's where the problem comes in though.

There are some that will still look down on you for being black, regardless if you're a law abiding, well educated, successful black or a "ghetto" black....and the "ghetto" blacks continually do things to give these people more examples to add fuel to the fire. I don't know what to do to "fix" it or "make things better" but I definitely dont see the latter two groups I just mentioned changing any time soon, so whatever.

All I can do is be the best ME as I can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies