Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2015, 06:09 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
You are still following this story with no new news?
yep. hopefully the next round of the contempt hearing will make up for the hiatus.

Quote:
Arpaio must make you have nightmares that he just might prove the Golden one was born in Kenya.
nope, can't say that he does.

Quote:
As I have posted History will Judge Obama for his Deeds or Mis-deed.
i doubt that you'll ever acknowledge it but history will not be kind to the birthers. they will be perpetually pulled back into the conversation whenever internet fueled conspiracy lunacy is discussed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2015, 04:06 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,791,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I just read that.
If Arpaio was in remote jeopardy of going to jail before, it isn't nearly as remote now, possibly. Sheriff Joe, from the report I read tried to blame all his criminal activity on his underlings once more, but I doubt an officer of the court would do something as egregious as to get someone to shadow the judge's wife without orders from his client to do.

But Maricopa county is a special kind of crazy, so who knows? One way or the other, today's revelations could be career enders for either or both the lawyer and his client.
Good. I hate that guy. An awful human being.

Old 07-06-2015, 07:35 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Good. I hate that guy. An awful human being.
"I don't care about you poopy heads anyway!"

With such juvenile language, do you REALLY think ANYBODY takes you serious?

The sad part is, you probably do!

Old 07-10-2015, 08:42 AM

just had to make note of this:

‘Universe-shattering’ info on Obama eligibility delayed

mike zullo is claiming that the "investigation" is still going, altho he can't show you anything, but....... it just needs to clear a few legal hurdles ( the same thing he's been saying for over a year ). but this part of the article i found interesting:

"Zullo said he has taken a completely new approach to proving that the document is fraudulent, starting virtually from scratch and not relying on previously submitted evidence."

BWAHAHAHA!!! with that zullo pretty much admitted that his previous "irrefutable evidence" was BS ( debunked by the standard operating procedures of a xerox workcentre ).

Old 07-10-2015, 09:05 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
just had to make note of this:

‘Universe-shattering’ info on Obama eligibility delayed

mike zullo is claiming that the "investigation" is still going, altho he can't show you anything, but....... it just needs to clear a few legal hurdles ( the same thing he's been saying for over a year ). but this part of the article i found interesting:

"Zullo said he has taken a completely new approach to proving that the document is fraudulent, starting virtually from scratch and not relying on previously submitted evidence."

BWAHAHAHA!!! with that zullo pretty much admitted that his previous "irrefutable evidence" was BS ( debunked by the standard operating procedures of a xerox workcentre ).
Wow, Mike Zullo surfaced after not being heard from for months? No doubt birthers will greet this as news that yes, they can still hope the black usurper will be frogmarched out of their White House before 1/20/17.

I bet Zullo is really hating how Arpaio's criminal activity is sucking him back into the limelight. Does it seem likely to you, wrecking ball, that Zullo will be subpoenaed to testify or give a deposition for the Seattle operation? Can we dare to hope for such a sideshow to the big top of the Arpaio Follies?

Old 07-10-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Does it seem likely to you, wrecking ball, that Zullo will be subpoenaed to testify or give a deposition for the Seattle operation?
my guess is that it will be unlikely but.... could happen. i think a lot more of his shenanigans in seattle will come to the surface in the next round of the contempt hearing ( and i'd expect arpaio to toss zullo under the bus at a drop of a hat ). even tho this is a federal hearing they may take into consideration that zullo no longer lives ( or owns property ) in maricopa county. rumor has it he's moved to florida, which technically would make him no longer eligible to be a MCSO "posse" member.

Old 07-10-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Wow, Mike Zullo surfaced ....
it's like a conspiracy theory groundhog. he surfaces once a year, sees his shadow, then proclaims " we are still investigating, new avenues, deeper and darker, can't release anything now......... soon"

then goes back into his hole and birthers know they have 12 more months of disappointment left in the year.

Old 07-10-2015, 12:20 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
But they accomplish goals and the over good for Arizona. Sometimes Lawmen have to go to the brink to carry out justice for all and not the few. Like our Failed President Obama, who has lot credibility all on his own.

Earp and Arpaio would not even have to arrest him at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave,

But if you are not from Arizona you would not understand.
Please stop.

I'm a native Arizonan raised in Maricopa County, and NO ONE outside of Maricopa County cares about Joe Arpaio.

Our old sheriff here in Cochise County thought he was a blowhard and refused to be in the same room with him at gatherings, and our new sheriff openly mocks him as a clown...and our county is far more conservative than Maricopa is.

Arpaio isn't representative of this state at all.

Old 07-10-2015, 12:29 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Please stop.

I'm a native Arizonan raised in Maricopa County, and NO ONE outside of Maricopa County cares about Joe Arpaio.

Our old sheriff here in Cochise County thought he was a blowhard and refused to be in the same room with him at gatherings, and our new sheriff openly mocks him as a clown...and our county is far more conservative than Maricopa is.

Arpaio isn't representative of this state at all.
LOL. I think I like your sheriff's. The problem is.....Arpaio isnt funny. He's got immense power as a sheriff. But I will try and remember he doesn't represent your state

Old 07-10-2015, 12:48 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. I think I like your sheriff's. The problem is.....Arpaio isnt funny. He's got immense power as a sheriff. But I will try and remember he doesn't represent your state
He represents the East Valley, North Phoenix, and far western county bozos that respond to meaningless loud talking, bluster, preening, monkeyshining, and grandstanding that Arpaio exhibits so well.

He'll be gone soon enough, and Maricopa County won't even be able to tell the difference. That's how insignificant he is.

He's one sheriff in one county....that's all. No different than your own sheriff.

And even in the heart of his own county where he's supposed to be so tough, I can cruise up 51St, 43rd, 59th, or 75th Avenues in the West Valley and still find all the illegal labor I need standing on the corners near the self help stores. He hasn't been nearly as effective as he pretends to be.

Don't believe the hype.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies