Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 04:38 PM

428 posts, read 344,156 times

Advertisements

I wonder if this is accurate...

Historic Population of Israel/Palestine!

Old 04-25-2015, 05:00 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,662,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
The birth of a colonialist apartheid regime made up of Jews from everywhere but Palestine that has cost the U.S. Tax payer billions, made us enemies of almost the entire Middle East and continues to suck our resources like a cancer. Bravo and congrats!
I wonder what it's like being a Hamas sympathizer. You're not setting a good example for your Muslim brethren.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:02 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
I wonder what it's like being a Hamas sympathizer. You're not setting a good example for your Muslim brethren.
Glad I'm not the only one that sees his failed agenda.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:05 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,662,421 times
He's an obvious Jew hater. Just go look through his post history and his support of the return to sharia law over in the judaism forum. It's disgusting.

I mean if I were Muslim I would hate Jews too. I would need some scapegoat to blame why my culture and people are so screwed up because it certainly couldn't be my fault.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:09 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
He's an obvious Jew hater. Just go look through his post history.

I mean if I were Muslim I would hate Jews too. I would need some scapegoat to blame why my culture and people are so screwed up because it certainly couldn't be my fault.
Yea I knew from his posts that he is anti-Jew. I seen how he posted on other threads using the same lines.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:30 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,741,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
750k people were never allowed to return to their homes in what is presently called Israel...formerly called Palestine.

What's the nomenclature for those people? Romulans? Vulcans?

Migrants.

Old 04-25-2015, 06:25 PM

35,045 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabraX View Post
Again you are confusing two different groups. And no they flee because they were promised they would have the land that Jews are on all to themselves.
Nope. Between the Deir Yassin massacre, King David Hotel bombing and various other acts of terrorism by the Irgun and the Stern Gang... They found themselves terrified for their lives and forced to flee.
My guess is the truth is somewhere in between but closer to the Jewish narrative. I think that some Arabs evacuated on a promise that the Jews would be wiped out. I think that some were pushed out.

I think a third group, probably the largest, wanted to get out of the way of the fighting and went followed their leaders' misguided suggestions on the best course of action.

I honestly don't think that there were too many residential Arabs in the King David Hotel. Dar Yassin was one village, and the Arabs are quite good at itemizing and even exaggerating each event. I think many simply fled.

Old 04-25-2015, 06:48 PM

Quote:
The birth of a colonialist apartheid regime made up of Jews from everywhere but Palestine that has cost the U.S. Tax payer billions, made us enemies of almost the entire Middle East and continues to suck our resources like a cancer. Bravo and congrats!
Just amazing.
Quote:
The birth of a colonialist apartheid regime made up of Jews from everywhere but Palestine....
Of what country is Israel a colony? Or what colonies does it have? And as for apartheid, are you saying Arab Israelis who are citizens don't have citizenship rights?
Quote:
...that has cost the U.S. Tax payer billions,that has cost the U.S. Tax payer billions,
The U.S. needs a forward base in the area. Every other country is simply too unstable and too unreliable.
Quote:
made us enemies of almost the entire Middle East and continues to suck our resources like a cancer. Bravo and congrats!
The Sunnis and Shi'ites hate each other plenty. And the Jews have the same national rights as any other discrete people do.

Your rhetoric shows that you cannot be taken seriously.

Old 04-25-2015, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Maude View Post
I'm thinking I'd give all this property back to the Byzantines, but that's probably about as likely.
The Byzantines were Christians. Only Muslims are entitled to property. Don't you know that? </sarcasm>

Old 04-25-2015, 06:51 PM

595 posts, read 368,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Just amazing.
Of what country is Israel a colony? Or what colonies does it have? And as for apartheid, are you saying Arab Israelis who are citizens don't have citizenship rights? The U.S. needs a forward base in the area. Every other country is simply too unstable and too unreliable.The Sunnis and Shi'ites hate each other plenty. And the Jews have the same national rights as any other discrete people do.

Your rhetoric shows that you cannot be taken seriously.
No, the U.S. does not need a base in Israel. Israel is actually a detriment to the U.S. national interest

With nations no country has the right to exist, a country has a right to defend itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies