Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 10:07 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,685,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And that is so wrong. Is this still America we live in, or some foreign place. People have a right to believe with what they believe in, without being ridiculed and pointed fingers at.

No one person has the right to tear someone down, because of their belief, oh wait, we happen to know there is one party, that lives and thrives on this sentiment. Unless you want people doing the same to you, mind your own damn business.
People do have a right to express opinions. It is called "Free Speech." However, is one tweet by one college coed really news worthy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2015, 12:48 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,366,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
People do have a right to express opinions. It is called "Free Speech." However, is one tweet by one college coed really news worthy?

It is when all your friends are yelling and making fun of you, because you won't jump off the cliff.

She tells me that there is hope for the USA.

Old 04-29-2015, 12:59 PM

29,467 posts, read 16,329,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
And of course you have proof of this.
This thread is proof.

Quote:
That's what you don't get. It's about the why are a conservative all based on skin color.
I honestly dont understand what you mean here, can you rephrase.

Quote:
What language? That blacks haven't been helped by big government? That whites haven't either? That the ones who have been helped is the elite. I'm sure they thank you for your support. Was Malcolm X on the right or is it okay for him to say it because he's black?
I have said multiple times that Malcolm X was wrong. Further more, I gave you an example of the language.

Quote:
No he didn't. He did generalize.
He said the left was intolerant. He is doing the same thing using less words.

Quote:
Nothing to do with Obama calling her out because she's black and a repub. It's about not calling those out when they are wrong because of party affiliation. I gave an example and you ran from it.
You gave me a person(obama), you did not provide an example of him.

Your point was to say he did what you claimed, but you provided no example.

Old 04-29-2015, 11:33 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,021,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And that is so wrong. Is this still America we live in, or some foreign place. People have a right to believe with what they believe in, without being ridiculed and pointed fingers at.

No one person has the right to tear someone down, because of their belief, oh wait, we happen to know there is one party, that lives and thrives on this sentiment. Unless you want people doing the same to you, mind your own damn business.
No one retains the right to believe anything they want without ridicule. That's ridiculous.

If you believe in something that's flat out ridiculous, guess what? I'm gonna ridicule you. If you've got it coming, you're getting it.

There's no such right as the right to "not be ridiculed." That's total nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
The University of Michigan is a public university. It has an admissions department. That didn't stop them from discriminating against white people, which the Supreme Court ruled was unconstitutional.

FindLaw | Cases and Codes
They still discriminate against white people. They discriminate against everyone.

If you didn't get in, you got discriminated against.

Old 04-29-2015, 11:58 PM

7,513 posts, read 11,305,154 times
Rand Paul did say some weird stuff about the Civil Rights Act. So that can explain why many Blacks have issues with him.

Old 04-29-2015, 11:58 PM

4,066 posts, read 2,258,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Bill Clinton was free of racism, hatred, and anger.

Rand has read Clinton's book, The Art of The Pander, or Doing It By The Numbers.

Mrs. Clinton helped author the book, which gives her an edge over Rand.

Rand is a snot.

Pander is snot a principle.
Well, according to your logic Hillary must be rolling in snot!

Old 05-01-2015, 09:04 AM

37,941 posts, read 17,742,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
This thread is proof.
You have no proof, understood.

Quote:

I honestly dont understand what you mean here, can you rephrase.
You don't understand what this thread is about then. Thanks for admitting it.

You're black, why are you a conservative and you don't understand that?

Quote:
I have said multiple times that Malcolm X was wrong. Further more, I gave you an example of the language.
Not right, nut on the right.

Quote:
You gave me a person(obama), you did not provide an example of him.
LMAO I need to give you an example? Heeeellllloo anyone home

Quote:
Your point was to say he did what you claimed, but you provided no example.
My point was that YOU don't call Obama out period yet want others to cal out their party. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

Old 01-14-2019, 05:44 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,459,092 times
Maybe Canada should cite national security concerns and deny him entrance.

Old 01-14-2019, 06:15 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,399,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Fox and the normal cabal of conservative Republicans are always trying to baby black conservatives and protect them from us mean and evil blacks.
Stop attacking individuals who dare think out of politically prescribed boxes. Easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies