Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 08:16 PM

29,467 posts, read 16,329,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkNEKczgNA&sns=em

American Liberalism is, at its core, an ideology of hate and bigotry. Liberals spend so much time patting themselves on the back telling OTHERS to shape up, that they don't see their own racism.
What they did was wrong, but you seem to be wrapping your argument in "only liberals" do this when we have had entire threads dedicated to calling black people stupid for being Democrats.

Ill wait for the day FOX News contacts me about being attacked on Twitter by conservatives
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Not one person. Watch the video. She says she gets grief on it from others because she is expected to be one way because she is black. Shows how desperate the left is to attack her based on her skin color.
That wasnt "the left" it was a couple of dumb people and thats it.

But I ask you, do you say the same when Conservatives on this forum say Democrats hate" straight white men " ?

Do you claim the right is just as bad when they claim black people are stills tuck on a plantation when they vote Democratic ?

Old 04-26-2015, 08:25 PM

11,295 posts, read 16,584,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkNEKczgNA&sns=em

American Liberalism is, at its core, an ideology of hate and bigotry. Liberals spend so much time patting themselves on the back telling OTHERS to shape up, that they don't see their own racism.
More intolerance from those preaching tolerance.

Old 04-26-2015, 08:26 PM

77,786 posts, read 59,941,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What they did was wrong, but you seem to be wrapping your argument in "only liberals" do this when we have had entire threads dedicated to calling black people stupid for being Democrats.

Ill wait for the day FOX News contacts me about being attacked on Twitter by conservatives
Probably Clinton supporters.

You remember 2008 right? They were racist then....and are still racist now.

Old 04-26-2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Probably Clinton supporters.

You remember 2008 right? They were racist then....and are still racist now.
Nope they were all Republicans through and through besides a couple of "Kennedy Democrats" who claimed to have switched parties in the late 60's early 70's , all pre clinton

My point is simple. Threads that talk about conservative racism seem to never gain traction, your side ignores them, FOX news would never do a story on that; And yet you guys put forth these stories as if they are standard barriers, You put up threads demeaning black people for being Democrats and yet somehow you think, or at least the interpretation of it that defines this thread, doesnt exist from your side ?

Even your response post is an attempt at a deflection from my point by proving my point.

Old 04-26-2015, 08:53 PM

7,050 posts, read 8,871,521 times
I have heard black callers to the Herman Cain radio show call him "Uncle Tom" and he says

Any time a black person leaves the democrat party they send out the slave catchers to bring him back to the plantation, well I am off the plantation

Old 04-26-2015, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
I have heard black callers to the Herman Cain radio show call him "Uncle Tom" and he says

Any time a black person leaves the democrat party they send out the slave catchers to bring him back to the plantation, well I am off the plantation
So Herman Cain is arguing the same thing as the people attacking this girl are, he is just doing it from the position that he believes is right.

Old 04-26-2015, 10:04 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,829,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm one of Malcolm X's kind and that's false.

Barack Obama wouldn't be a Tom in any era.

How can you say what blacks would be thinking. You don't know what blacks are thinking NOWADAYS....let alone 60 years ago.
Mr X was a white hating part "Black" racist for most of his life, that's what I meant by "his kind".

Old 04-26-2015, 10:26 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,707,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So Herman Cain is arguing the same thing as the people attacking this girl are, he is just doing it from the position that he believes is right.

No.

Old 04-26-2015, 10:30 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,021,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
It can be condensed...what does that even mean???? There are not black thoughts, nor white thoughts, only individual human thoughts.
Ohhhh, there are "black thoughts." Most definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Mr X was a white hating part "Black" racist for most of his life, that's what I meant by "his kind".
It's called "The hate that hate created." That hate didn't come out of nowhere. It's the same hate that you would've had under similar circumstances.

And he wouldn't have considered Barack Obama an Uncle Tom.

BTW...he wasn't "part black." He was black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies