Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 10:29 AM

8,082 posts, read 6,701,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
IDK, which is why the Baltimore Six need to answer that one in the courtroom.
Eh, the more I read about this case the more I see injustice towards the police officers involved.

Old 05-09-2015, 10:30 AM

1,077 posts, read 866,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
The charge is 2nd degree "Depraved Heart Murder, not 1st degree Murder. He didn not have to intend to kill him under this charge.

HIs "Dabbling" in the Drug Trade, true or untrue, have no relevance in any of the charges anywhere in this. It can come up all it wants, but it won't in court.
I showed the document and that phrase is nowhere on it.

If SA Mosely said it, my guess is that is how she will present her case and show her evidence.

forethought and malice could also be due to the driver checking on FG a few times and still did nothing. Didn't buckle him in, didn't tell the officers to remove those hog ties, just went along with the 45 minute ride. So, he had many opportunities to get medical attention for FG.

When they arrived at the precinct, it was already too late. FG lie critically injured in cardiac arrest.

Old 05-09-2015, 10:33 AM

1,077 posts, read 866,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Eh, the more I read about this case the more I see injustice towards the police officers involved.
That's fine.

I see the injustice to an injured young man, who didn't get treated with care and was not transported in a safe manner.

FG's injuries appear horrific, who endured a 45 minute ride with no one caring enough to get medical attention. He had jailitis? I think the Baltimore six are suffering from that same jailitis, right now and are scared to death of the outcome.

not one of those 6 cared enough to do what's right.

Old 05-09-2015, 10:39 AM

45,046 posts, read 60,086,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
The charge is 2nd degree "Depraved Heart Murder, not 1st degree Murder. He didn not have to intend to kill him under this charge.

HIs "Dabbling" in the Drug Trade, true or untrue, have no relevance in any of the charges anywhere in this. It can come up all it wants, but it won't in court.
Yeah it will.

The question will asked as to why the officers were chasing him The answer will be that as a known drug dealer he was known to the officers and began running when he saw them.

The question will then be asked as to why he was chased when he began running. That answer will be the Supreme Court has ruled that if someone runs from the police in certain circumstances, such as being in a high crime area, then that constitutes probable cause to give chase.

I don't know if anyone noticed but a couple of the officers in the arrest video were wearing bicycle patrol garb. That meant that they were involved in community policing, which means that Gray was probably very well known to them.

Old 05-09-2015, 10:57 AM

6,141 posts, read 3,353,653 times
Quote:

If SA Mosely said it, my guess is that is how she will present her case and show her evidence.

forethought and malice could also be due to the driver checking on FG a few times and still did nothing. Didn't buckle him in, didn't tell the officers to remove those hog ties, just went along with the 45 minute ride. So, he had many opportunities to get medical attention for FG.

When they arrived at the precinct, it was already too late. FG lie critically injured in cardiac arrest.
Here ya go dear heart...I found it in the transcript~~
WATCH: Baltimore Prosecutor Charges Six Police Officers, Calls Freddie Gray
snip~~
Officer Caesar Goodson is being charged with second-degree depraved-heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, second-degree negligent assault, manslaughter by vehicle by means of gross negligence, manslaughter by vehicle by means of criminal negligence, misconduct in office for failure to secure a prisoner, failure to render aid.

Old 05-09-2015, 11:00 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,475,200 times
Quote:

If SA Mosby said it, my guess is that is how she will present her case and show her evidence.

We must be talking about different documents. Try this:

[scribd]264025950[/scribd]

I was just telling the poster who doesn't see 'malice' in Goodson's behavior that the document [whatever it's called] uses the phrase 'malice aforethought' to describe murder 2.

[Hope you don't mind ... her name is Mosby not Mosely]

Old 05-09-2015, 11:12 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,740,717 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty
Murder charges against Freddie Gray cops may be DROPPED because findings don't support the case!
Ya because PIGS get away with ANYTHING!!!!!!!! Its sickening and disgusting!!

Old 05-09-2015, 01:33 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,445,150 times
Quote:
IDK, which is why the Baltimore Six need to answer that one in the courtroom.
Defendants are not required to take the stand in the United States.

Old 05-09-2015, 01:34 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,445,150 times
Quote:
I see the injustice to an injured young man, who didn't get treated with care and was not transported in a safe manner.

FG's injuries appear horrific, who endured a 45 minute ride with no one caring enough to get medical attention. He had jailitis? I think the Baltimore six are suffering from that same jailitis, right now and are scared to death of the outcome.

not one of those 6 cared enough to do what's right.
This is all assumption on your part. Absolutely no evidence has been released which would prove this true or not.

Old 05-09-2015, 01:45 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,085,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Defendants are not required to take the stand in the United States.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ya because PIGS get away with ANYTHING!!!!!!!! Its sickening and disgusting!!
It is. But its coming to an end. People have had enough.

People can say all they want about those who've been fighting the cause, but its gotten people's attention.

Now you see the opposition caught in lie after lie after lie after lie. The whole system is being torn down.

Bout time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.