U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 07:54 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,156,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
People who have already decided this case may be in for a rude shock.
A Tabloid speculating? Please, spare us the comedy.

The article is all the same old, same old, crap the Apologists have been spouting for weeks, and there is nothing "New" in it. And really, who gives a crap what the "Police" Investigation found. That's like claiming ISIS investigated the massacre of all those reported civilians and found it was not responsible, since they where all legal combatants, including the unarmed ones, women, and children.

And what "Fool" would believe that even if it turns out to be a "legal" arrest, by some miracle, that all the other charges will vanish. Is anyone out there actually that unintelligent, for real?
Rate this post positively

Old 05-08-2015, 08:03 PM

4,991 posts, read 2,523,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
A Tabloid speculating? Please, spare us the comedy.

The article is all the same old, same old, crap the Apologists have been spouting for weeks, and there is nothing "New" in it. And really, who gives a crap what the "Police" Investigation found. That's like claiming ISIS investigated the massacre of all those reported civilians and found it was not responsible, since they where all legal combatants, including the unarmed ones, women, and children.

And what "Fool" would believe that even if it turns out to be a "legal" arrest, by some miracle, that all the other charges will vanish. Is anyone out there actually that unintelligent, for real?
She overcharged this case. She will never get that murder charge against the driver. She will be very lucky if she gets a manslaughter. A political bs lynching!!

Old 05-08-2015, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02blackgt View Post
Over-charging from the get go. I believe FG died as a result of negligence but i do not think there was any intent to kill. It was nothing more than a preventable accident. No one beat the **** out of him and broke his spine. I would be willing to bet FG did more damage to himself than the police did. Everyone gets on their high horse about he should have been belted in, and while i do agree that logically he should have been, when looking at a real life situation i understand why he wasn't.

Put yourself in the shoes of a inner city cop who transports trash after trash day in and out to jail. They likely get spit on, assaulted, ect on a regular basis. Eventually you start to toughen up and say ********** and just throw them in the back with out belting them in. While it is wrong, i get the logic behind it when putting myself in their shoes.
I can see what your saying. These Cops where civilians before they became Cops and probably had the same values you have, so the Laws did not matter, and its OK to make up your own as you like, even if you kill some one.

My opinion of that is, If you can't do your Job by the rules you agreed to work under, than find a new job, or get fired. You can't work for some one and get paid to do a job that your told to do, and only do the parts you want to do and you kill some one. No excuses.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
The charges were filed largely for show, in order to placate the hard-core police-haters. Sinc a lot of them have little knowledge of the actual workings of the justice system, or have short memories, or might be in jail themselves by now, or are too stoned and/or drunk to care, the politicaly-inspired maneuver tends to lose its luster very quickly.
You mean like these postings are exposing the hard core Apologists who believe in a Police State.

Go out and get your Party Favors for the "Release" Party....

Old 05-08-2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
You mean like these postings are exposing the hard core Apologists who believe in a Police State.

Go out and get your Party Favors for the "Release" Party....
Get your tissues ready. You will be crying!

Old 05-08-2015, 08:21 PM

Quote:

Seems to me the only one attempting to win the fool of the day award is anyone who argues the case where no detailed evidence has been released and thus argues assumption, opinion and fallacy as fact. You win at this, but you again failed at another attempt at insult.
Enough evidence for an Arrest evidently. Pretty good start.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Yea, they are talking about it right now. It doesn't look good for the DA.

Not what I heard. Defense is very, very, worried.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Enough evidence for an Arrest evidently. Pretty good start.
Lets see what happens in the end.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Status: "Globalist's empire has obviously failed." (set 16 days ago)

19,736 posts, read 20,429,633 times
Watch for more of this.

Illegal arrest..............nope, that one should go also.

This case will be picked apart............both before trial, and then whatever little is left, during the trial.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Decades? How about more than a century. The Daily Mail has been in business since 1896 and is the UK's second largest paper. It's website has a higher readership than the ratings of any of the MSM cable news outlets in the USA. So it more than meets all of your qualifications.

Are you serious? A tabloid in another Country for Baltimore News and rumors? They probably only found out about the case yesterday. Hilarious.

Have you checked Pravda?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.