Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2015, 04:26 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
This stupid thread still going on? Good grief folks you have been played, just acknowledge it and move on with your lives already.
Well I would like it if this thread would get back to what is REALLY important.
What part of the country has the best BBQ

Can we say THE SOUTH

Old 05-11-2015, 04:27 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,386,800 times
You know, we can always hope that the more and more we are SHAMED and guilted into fear and cowardice that the more we will WAKE UP to what is really happening all around us more and more every day.

I suspect however that the new generation of white lemmings is cutting of their noses to spite their faces. Maybe eventually they will get it though...when we're finally a minority (will we then get "minority rights"?)

Old 05-11-2015, 04:29 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post

Can we say THE SOUTH
Lexington, NC

Old 05-11-2015, 04:32 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post

I suspect however that the new generation of white lemmings is cutting of their noses to spite their faces. Maybe eventually they will get it though...when we're finally a minority (will we then get "minority rights"?)
Come back and discuss that in 2045. That's when they say whites will be the minority.

Old 05-11-2015, 04:32 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Women's "rights" are ascendant. That us why Hillary gets so much positive press. Remember that no successful American society has ever been run by a woman.
Well, the reason why no one will remember a successful American society that was led by a woman is because up until about 50 years ago we were treating women like second class citizens and never had the opportunity to lead the country.

[]

Old 05-11-2015, 04:34 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post

If you ask us nicely.

[]

Old 05-11-2015, 04:40 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Let's start with St Patricks day
Let's stop with the deflection and post some links to White History Month. I'll wait.

Old 05-11-2015, 04:46 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
This stupid thread still going on? Good grief folks you have been played, just acknowledge it and move on with your lives already.
Says the poster who has what? 10 + posts in the thread? I beg to laugh.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:

Can we say THE SOUTH
Well then, I have travelled all over the US and tasted some REALLY GOOD BBQ and even though when I lived in KC I liked theirs I will always be partial to Texas BBQ, there are BBQ Restaurants in every little one horse town in Texas not to mention the bigger cities and if you cannot find one you like you are not really looking. There is even a show on Sat Morning that a guy goes around from town to town tasting what different BBQ Restaurants have to offer, needless to say you are hungry by the time it is done. That said during my travels, I think I was at Table Rock Lake in southern Mo I first tasted something I found different and that I still do some times when I make my own BBQ. Went to a small BBQ Restaurant out in the sticks and ordered a BBQ sandwich, fries and slaw, when they brought to me the meal I had fries and the sandwich, but no slaw, I asked about it and they told me the slaw was on the sandwich, which to my amazement it was. At first I thought it was nuts and considered sending it back but decided to try it, Good God it was Great. Next time you make a BBQ sandwich and some slaw, put it on your sandwich, trust me it really good. Ok now, I am hungry, oh I see what you did there Back later

Old 05-11-2015, 05:41 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,247 times
Quote:
Come back and discuss that in 2045. That's when they say whites will be the minority.
Remember Quality Gal, It's all about Quality...not quantity. So, realistically We already are the minority.

You are still a riot, pr - Let's have sum Bama Q. Da best in America
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies