Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2015, 11:33 AM

1,973 posts, read 2,272,826 times

Advertisements

Thats the start.. Though works dont make you a believer without them it shows you really dont believe at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
If you accept Christ as your personal savior and believe that He died for your sins then youre a Christian.

I have no clue where this belief that to be a Christian you have to be perfect came from.

Old 05-11-2015, 11:36 AM

1,973 posts, read 2,272,826 times
You are trying to sell the "thats How they were born" but we are not buying it.. Its a choice..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
A homosexual is not synonymous with a murderer, thief, rapist, or a tax cheat. Your sexuality is a part of who you are. Heterosexuals don't choose to be straight; neither do homosexuals. Your child, friend, your Mom, or your Dad might choose to commit a crime, but homosexuality is not a crime. It is one piece of the greater human experience. Your exceptionalism is truly clueless.

Old 05-11-2015, 11:38 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgregorsailor51 View Post
No it didnt norcal you chose to have issues with it.
The Facts remain.. BTW there is a study of how little proper spelling and grammar effect most of us and our ability to understand what was written. It proves proper spelling and grammar effects us very little...If all you took away from the post and I am sorry for not proof reading it.. its your loss and shows your lack of honesty..
Forget grammar and spelling and lack of proper quoting of other posters for just a moment. You are suggesting I am dishonest now, just because I pointed out how difficult your posts are to read, and therefore understand? Does that make *any* sense to you whatsoever?

I think you have a much bigger problem than just using the internet properly.

Old 05-11-2015, 11:53 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
You are trying to sell the "thats How they were born" but we are not buying it.. Its a choice..
Who is "we"? Cause a whole LOT of educated people are buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Forget grammar and spelling and lack of proper quoting of other posters for just a moment. You are suggesting I am dishonest now, just because I pointed out how difficult your posts are to read, and therefore understand? Does that make *any* sense to you whatsoever?

I think you have a much bigger problem than just using the internet properly.
Yes, I agree it makes the posts difficult to read.

Old 05-11-2015, 11:55 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
I just want to know: why the hysteria over gays? Christians view other things as sinful, why aren't they up in arms about ills in our society?

I mean look at how our politicians lie and steal, that's a sin. You never see conservative Christians get up in arms about THAT.

OR the divorce rate in America, something Jesus spoke specifically about, and somehow that is up to interpretation.
Polls are a joke and everyone knows it if they have done any research on what the polls find. And, liars, thieves, etc. have not been asking for special treatment and are not trying to make anyone else (the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker) be a part of their sin. Big difference.

I thought we already had a gay President.

If one hasn't read beyond the headline, maybe but I read the whole article twice and didn't get where they came up with the headline.
Of course, most don't bother reading beyond the headlines which are used to draw attention. We once learned the elements of writing a story in English class in high school. I won't bother explaining it.

Obama discriminates but maybe since in his own case, he doesn't believe that one can leave a life of sexual sin: http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/ex-gays-c...xC5GYyZzg8d.03 So, we are already experiencing a gay president. How is that working for you?

And, the poll, it will take more than 1,000 Americans to elect the next President!

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 05-11-2015 at 12:05 PM..

Old 05-11-2015, 11:56 AM

2,953 posts, read 992,731 times
A PSA to nobody in particular -

It's true that people who dress like cops may not always be cops.
It may also be true that not all people who post barely legible gibberish are retarded.

... but if you dress like a cop then you'll have to forgive us for assuming you're a cop.
etc. etc.

Thank you for your time.

Old 05-11-2015, 12:10 PM

1,268 posts, read 798,178 times
Quote:
Just like you made the choice to be heterosexual? Your trying to sell the "to be normal you have to be just like me", but amazingly the world is bigger than you. It's a fact.

Old 05-11-2015, 12:20 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,894,981 times
Quote:

Who is the we? Who appointed you as the spokesperson for this City-Data-Forum? It really would behoove you to in the future to speak for yourself alone otherwise it comes across like you are afraid to let your opinion speak for itself. Everyone on this forum has their own personal views and I respect that Macgregorsailor51 no one is trying to sell you anything people have given their opinion, shared some life experiences and provided some facts each individual reader will do with it what they please.

Old 05-11-2015, 12:25 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,056,484 times
Quote:
Who cares if they were born that way or not??? It really is none of your business what consenting adults do behind closed doors.

Old 05-11-2015, 12:28 PM

8,612 posts, read 10,760,165 times
^+1....well said, Flower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies