Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 08:56 AM

12,268 posts, read 6,440,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
ANd....I guess its the NRAs fault they shot those cops...

No they do not...link or BS...

Link..

How?
Here`s your link chuck. The NRA does indeed work for criminals and gun manufacturers while they laugh at the easily played chumps who send them money.

http://pennrecord.com/news/15480-nra...aster-gun-laws

Old 05-10-2015, 09:14 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
That's as idiotic as blaming the NRA.

Is it?

Who did they harm or who did they steal from, before the confrontation?

Old 05-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 14 hours ago)

27,541 posts, read 16,018,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Just because people disagree doesn't make them morons
It does when they are wrong... Do you suppose the perps were "exercising their rights" within the law? Yeah thats moronic

Old 05-10-2015, 09:49 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,525,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
ANd....I guess its the NRAs fault they shot those cops...

No they do not...link or BS...

Link..

How?
You can't reason with a hoplophobe. They are all one trick ponies.

Old 05-10-2015, 10:12 AM

46,222 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Here`s your link chuck. The NRA does indeed work for criminals and gun manufacturers while they laugh at the easily played chumps who send them money.

http://pennrecord.com/news/15480-nra...aster-gun-laws
LOL...not a single sentence in their that says anything about support for criminals by the NRA....

That is, unless you are saying criminals now follow laws....then I would agree with you, but they are criminals....for a reason....

Now, what about the straw man link?

Why did you evade the "flow" question?

Just because, here is your post again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
There was a time when these two goons were law abiding citizens. Why does the NRA support straw purchasers is my question? In Pa. They`re suing to get rid of laws requiring gun owners to report their stolen guns as soon as they realize they`ve been stolen. As it stands now, I can buy a dozen guns and sell them to anyone I want and when they`re found at the scene of a homicide I just have to say that the gun was stolen. Reporting stolen guns is NOT gun confiscation but it is a way to slow down the flow of guns to evil people.

Old 05-10-2015, 10:36 AM

15,499 posts, read 10,440,480 times
They caught those two killers pretty quick, both convicted felons. It appears the two cops killed were good guys, may they RIP.

Old 05-10-2015, 11:10 AM

33,865 posts, read 16,906,563 times
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960
2 cops are dead and all you care about is defending the NRA! That is horrific.
Three Wolves in Snow"Don't be a hypocrite. Why did you not lambast this person?"

Because I stayed on topic. You took that poster's bait.

I won't even repeat his post, showing his name. Much like great NY Daily News column on Queens cop killed which substituted "His name doesn't matter" for that cop killer's name.

Old 05-10-2015, 12:18 PM

7,449 posts, read 5,714,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Two more Americans who have exercised their Right to "keep and bare arms! Makes you proud to live in a Country where two low lives can off two of our finest. Thanks NRA!!!
It is this lack of thinking that got this country here in the first place. Moonbat's refuse to allow people to reap the consequences of their actions. In this case, these two should be put to death period.

Instead, we will hear sad stories about how they had no baby daddy not how mom slept with anyone she could for crack. We will hear about how they are poor and live in public housing not how they refuse to work and live on entitlements and handouts along with drug dealing. We will hear how conservatives have kept them in poverty and not how the liberal agenda is the actual cause for black poverty. We will hear how because off all these problems, created not by themselves, but by a society that failed them, they removed an inanimate object from their person, aimed that inanimate object at another person and pulled the trigger taking two lives.

Nope, not buying your Bull**** any more. These two are animals and need to be removed from the gene pool period.

Liberals are lucky that they just lined the Democratic voting block with millions of new voters by allowing Illegals to vote. Had Obama not done this liberals wouldn't have seen another President for generations.

Old 05-10-2015, 01:38 PM

33,865 posts, read 16,906,563 times
Does the accessory charge in Mississippi have the potential to get the death penalty, too?

I would hope so.

Old 05-10-2015, 01:41 PM

7,577 posts, read 5,304,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Does the accessory charge in Mississippi have the potential to get the death penalty, too?

I would hope so.
Depends. If the officers were killed while in the commission of a crime, everybody involved in that crime will initially be charged with felony murder which can be a capital offense. As to an accessory after the fact (a misnomer but it will do for this discussion) I doubt that they will be charged with felony murder but rather some other offense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.