Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 02:35 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Someone got to shoot Zimmerman in the face and he SURVIVED?
You might want to back up a few pages and follow along, its a developing story.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:38 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,692,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arc-lang View Post
This guy needs to get the heck out of Florida and live low for a very long time. It's obvious that people are doing whatever they can to get under this dudes skin, and unfortunately for him it seems to be working.

This is an obvious one that plenty of posters here have ignored. I don't know Zimmerman or what his mental state or mental capacity is and I certainly am not going to proclaim innocence or guilt in the Martin case (unlike way too many posters here) but I do know that being involved in a case that was that controversial and divided down racial lines is going to bring him plenty of heat. He's basically a walking target, so I am not the least bit surprised to see continued scrapes popping up on the news.

11,025 posts, read 7,848,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
in first in surmising that this was no road rage incident but some other self-inflicted or known-to-shooter event
Too late.

17,210 posts, read 15,428,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Someone got to shoot Zimmerman in the face and he SURVIVED?
With a 12-gauge buckshot at that. Close range. They say it pierced his cheek but that he stopped it from traveling and exploding in his head by biting the tip with his teeth before he spat it out and smiled at his assailant.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine8 View Post
This is an obvious one that plenty of posters here have ignored. I don't know Zimmerman or what his mental state or mental capacity is and I certainly am not going to proclaim innocence or guilt in the Martin case (unlike way too many posters here).
You don't have to proclaim anything. There was a lengthy trial that included forensic evidence, eye-witness testimony and the conclusive result was that he was found not-guilty.

Some people watched the trial and know that he is not guilty and other people deny reality, plug their ears, and scream as loud as they can.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:41 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
So basically...

We have Matthew Apperson rolling up on GZ firing off rounds at him in public.

We have Zimmerman, who has had multiple run-ins with the law, domestic violence issues, was on trial of murder and obviously has anger and incompetency issues (maybe that's why some of you are so fond to him, you can relate?)

And then we have Trayvon Martin, a teenager with zero arrests and guilty of taking pictures on social media, similar to the prom kids in Colorado, with a gun, who was unarmed at the time of his death.

Someone explain to me who the thug(s) here is again?

Old 05-11-2015, 02:43 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,848,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
So basically...

We have Matthew Apperson rolling up on GZ firing off rounds at him in public.

We have Zimmerman, who has had multiple run-ins with the law, domestic violence issues, was on trial of murder and obviously has anger and incompetency issues (maybe that's why some of you are so fond to him, you can relate?)

And then we have Trayvon Martin, a teenager with zero arrests and guilty of taking pictures on social media, similar to the prom kids in Colorado, with a gun, who was unarmed at the time of his death.

Someone explain to me who the thug(s) here is again?
Is there a source for naming Matt Apperson other than "Traffic Cory?"

Old 05-11-2015, 02:45 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Matt Apperson Information: Identified as George Zimmerman Shooter

Matthew Apperson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Old 05-11-2015, 02:45 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
Quote:

Matthew Apperson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

------------

From reading this, it's beginning to seem like there is a possibility that Apperson might turn out to be a Zimmerman stalker hoping something happens so he can make some money on some interviews or something.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
I linked a few pages back to where I heard them say this guys name on the live feed, then Google filled in the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies