Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2015, 11:45 AM

19,758 posts, read 22,666,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
Yeah, people don't seem to understand that a short overweight guy in his 30's get's his @zz handed to him by a thug HS kid that could dunk a basketball 9/10 times.

GZ is probably a little unstable, but would most likely do just fine when not in the presence of thugs. You could take just about any tightly wound gun nut from places like Idaho or Montanan and make a murderer out of them by sending them to live in Florida for a few months LOL
This 'Montanan' is only slightly wound, certainly heavily armed and would never set foot in Florida because we would melt like a wax candle.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:51 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
If suspended for tardiness proves a teen is a delinquent, then I guess you win, hands down.

GZ was in college for almost 9 years for a 2 year degree that he never did get.

He took up space, used financial aide to live off, had a 1.97 GPA before the college gave him .05 more.

He's a dead beat who feels entitled. IMO
Wow, you really know very little about this.

Martin was suspended three times. Once it was for tardiness, but two other times, not so much.

He was suspended for having a baggie that was suspected of being used for marijuana. He was also suspended when he vandalized a locker and then the school found jewelry, including women's rings, and what they described as a burglary tool.

Since Martin never attended college, it's not possible to know if he would have been more productive, more problematic or even attended at all.

So, unless you can show me where Zimmerman had suspensions and problems in high school, we can pretty much safely say that Martin was the bigger school problem.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:07 PM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Wow, you really know very little about this.

Martin was suspended three times. Once it was for tardiness, but two other times, not so much.

He was suspended for having a baggie that was suspected of being used for marijuana. He was also suspended when he vandalized a locker and then the school found jewelry, including women's rings, and what they described as a burglary tool.

Since Martin never attended college, it's not possible to know if he would have been more productive, more problematic or even attended at all.

So, unless you can show me where Zimmerman had suspensions and problems in high school, we can pretty much safely say that Martin was the bigger school problem.

Oh FGS, is that the best you can do?

The baggie and woman's jewelry was never proven to be stolen, so whatever the powers that be drummed up about TM, is only to justify what GZ did.

We know TM smoke weed, that's no biggie, IMO.

Bringing up Martin never attended college is due to his death.

Ever wonder why Zimmerman was shipped off to Florida after he graduated? Had you seen GZ myspace postings?

In the big scheme of things, GZ is the problem, 8 incidents post trial tell it true.

This idiot just cannot stay out of trouble.

I'm so very sorry those two ladies, BB and SS didn't follow thru on the DV allegations. For if they had, GZ would not have his weapons or permit to carry concealed.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:14 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Really, all right-wingers support Zimmerman?

Let me guess, all white people are racists, all rich people are evil, all black people are criminals, all jewish people are cheap, all Asian people can't drive. Are there any other stereotypes you want to toss in there?
As a former right-winger this is true and you know it!
Any right wingers want to Prove me wrong?
I would like to hear from one Right-winger on C-D who thought, Trayvon Martin was innocent and supports his family.
I'll wait

Old 05-13-2015, 12:16 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:

We know TM smoke weed, that's no biggie, IMO.....
For a functioning adult this is true.

However for someone described as "a child", smoking pot would constitute a very big "biggie". It speaks volumes as to how they are being raised and where their priorities lie. It's an even bigger issue if they take a cache of pot to a public school. Most parents don't want their kids exposed to drugs.

Obviously you are using two different standards for Zimmerman vs Martin.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:17 PM

Photos on Zimmerman's MySpace page show Zimmerman, who calls himself "Joe G.," with groups of friends. In his biographical blurb, he discusses things he doesn't miss about his former home in Manassas, Virginia:
Quote:

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the
street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around
(what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make
you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes
pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
In an August 24, 2005 blog post, he boasts about his relief about the proceedings in a criminal case.
Quote:
Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big
Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down!
Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F.
charges......

A few days later, he expresses happiness that the other charges against him were reduced to misdemeanors.
Quote:

2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was
wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you
know your my rock!

In 2005, a 20-year-old Zimmerman was arrested and charged after an altercation with a police officer. The same year, his ex-fianceé filed a restraining order against him and accused him of domestic violence.

George Zimmerman's MySpace Disparages Mexicans, Mentions 2005 Criminal Charges

Seems to me the violent one is the one who got out of a murder charge.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:44 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I would like to hear from one Right-winger on C-D who thought, Trayvon Martin was innocent and supports his family.
I'll wait
Original post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Still laughing at right wingers painting George as a superhero. He is the textbook definition of a coward.

George murdering a black teen = lifetime support from right-wingers.
You just moved the bar pretty darn far. I think there are a lot of "right wingers" who do not support Zimmerman. That does not mean they support Trayvon Martin or his family.

Next time you try to say someone was wrong do not try to change the original statement.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:47 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
The baggie and woman's jewelry was never proven to be stolen.
Let guess, Martin lost a tooth and the tooth fairy put a bunch of women's jewelry under his pillow; is that how it went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I'll wait
ROFLMAO! I think you need to take a course in logic.

What exactly does thinking "Trayvon Martin was innocent" mean?

Let's take me as an example. I don't know who started the physical confrontation (actually the only living person who does know is Zimmerman); therefore, we can't prove whether or not Zimmerman was defending himself from an attack by Martin or if Martin was on top of Zimmerman after Zimmerman attacked Martin.

Because this is an unknown, it's impossible to find Zimmerman guilty. By saying that Zimmerman shouldn't have been found guilty, it's not supporting Zimmerman but supporting due process and existing law. If that went above your head, let me know and I'll rephrase it.

Personally, it's my belief that most likely Martin initiated the attack on Zimmerman based upon several factors, but that isn't proof, that is just an opinion.

Even with that personal belief, it's still possible to support the actions of a person at that particular time without supporting, praising, liking or approving of the person whose action is the focus.

If Martin attacked Zimmerman, you can say, "Zimmerman may be a trashy individual that acts like a tool, but he had the right to defend himself", that's not supporting the person, it's just saying he had the right to do what he did.

Once again, if that went above your head, I can rephrase it.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
For a functioning adult this is true.

However for someone described as "a child", smoking pot would constitute a very big "biggie". It speaks volumes as to how they are being raised and where their priorities lie. It's an even bigger issue if they take a cache of pot to a public school. Most parents don't want their kids exposed to drugs.

Obviously you are using two different standards for Zimmerman vs Martin.

Oh please, I've smoked on and off since I'm 16..there is no ill effects.

As far as taking a cache of pot to school? It was a bag with residue, where do you get this thinking?

Obviously I'm not using two different standards, care to point it out.

I believe that GZ did indeed get away with murder.

GZ was talking more potent drugs, even if he had a script, we don't know if he abused.

Quote:

Temazepam, also known as Restoril, is known to cause insomnia and anxiety;
however there are more important side effects that were not mentioned.

According to the U.S. National Library of
Medicine
, the drug is also known to cause “aggressiveness”
and “hallucinations,” among other problematic symptoms.

As Reported by the U.S. NLM:

Zimmerman was also on the often-abused prescription drug Adderall, which is
known to cause “worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, anxiety,
delusions, depression, hallucination, hostility).”

George Zimmerman Took Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon (DETAILS) | Global Grind

Old 05-13-2015, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Right. I mean, that's not even one of his vital organs.

I hope his doctor's appointment was for a psychiatrist. All his known relationships, from Mother Gladys on down, seem to be rooted in cruelty or violence and he appears to have something of a death wish. Not normal or healthy by any stretch of the imagination.

BBM

LMAO

Seems to be insane in the membrane, insane in the brain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies