Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2015, 12:18 PM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Finally a laugh on this thread, the "spork" comment.

I'm of the belief that the only people who still continue to defend GZ are the ones who gave him money. They just don't want to admit they were swindled. Even a child could see this man is nothing but trouble. Thanks to Amythyst for reminding me of things he has done I had forgotten. I'll add having a graduation party when he hadn't graduated, and stiffing his landlady. Anyone doubting the molestation, only needs to listen to the victim tell what happened.

Now to the current GZ folly. I wonder why he was in the shooters work area. If I'd had trouble with someone, I'd avoid them and the places they'd likely be. That's not GZ's style though. He reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. IF the shooter was out to get him, why should anyone believe him? Could this be the 1st time GZ is innocent?
Georgie porky claims to have had a doctors appointment near where Apperson works. See I do believe GZ thinks he can intimidate people and have no repercussions. So happy Apperson is also a CWP holder for he surely made GZ caca in his pants. Hope he realizes he felt a tiny bit of fear that he instilled in TM.

Wasn't that something to learn, he threw his own graduation party, yet he never graduated. LMAO

He's one sick SOB, his demented and deluded mentality for all to see.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:20 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
And I'm done justifying my words to you.

You seem to talk without knowing what the hell you are saying.

You really should double check before saying someone is fibbing.

Each time you try and make me look incredulous, you loose credibility for I always have back up to prove my words, unless it's only my belief, my opinion or my thoughts.

Just to follow up with that workplace incident~~~~

George Zimmerman shot at in Florida by same man he allegedly threatened in 2014 - Vox
( all of GZ's brushes with the law since acquittal is listed here..

snip~
In September 2014, Zimmerman allegedly threatened to kill Matthew Apperson in a road rage incident, and later showed up at the man's workplace, prompting a 911 call. No charges were filed for the incidents.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:25 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You support a person who time & again gets into trouble. You support said person shooting & killing a teenager. End of story. The problem here is people who still admire a person like that who can't stay out of the headlines.
The problem here is that there seem to be a few moron's who don't know what "support" means.

Are you one of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopLV View Post
Logic?

You make logical leaps that Evel Knievel couldn't bridge. While we're at stuntman metaphors, you're the Evel Knievel of jumping to conclusions.

You have started with the conclusion that Zimmerman is innocent, and you twist what little facts we have to try to support this ridiculous position.

I don't know why you so desperately want him to be innocent. But it doesn't matter. He's going to continue provoking people and acting violently until it catches up with him. I don't think he's smart enough to seek therapy on his own.
Quit crying so hard that it's stops your brain from working and read through this thread again.

You notice all of those times where I say, "we don't know what happened", what exactly does that mean to you.

The only people jumping to conclusions are the ones that say an allegation means that it happened.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:25 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,540 times
A funny to show how behind the times I am. I kept seeing BBM on Amythyst's posts. I assumed she typed that, and it was shorthand for something she was saying. I googled and WOW, does it ever. I don't even know if I can write it here. Thank gawd I saw why its really there. (black berry for those like me)

Old 05-15-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
A funny to show how behind the times I am. I kept seeing BBM on Amythyst's posts. I assumed she typed that, and it was shorthand for something she was saying. I googled and WOW, does it ever. I don't even know if I can write it here. Thank gawd I saw why its really there. (black berry for those like me)
I don't know what you saw but when I use BBM, it means bolded by me, when I want to respond to a particular sentence or paragraph.

LOL

Old 05-15-2015, 12:31 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,540 times
Quote:
I don't know what you saw but when I use BBM, it means bolded by me, when I want to respond to a particular sentence or paragraph.

LOL
Duh, showed my butt again. I'll risk a slap, it says its means big black member. Then it said black berry message. Thanks for setting me straight.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:39 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
Duh, showed my butt again. I'll risk a slap, it says its means big black member. Then it said black berry message. Thanks for setting me straight.
TOO funny...Well, I guess you will read it a tad different now, eh? When ever you see someone post that..look up in quoted post and you'll understand...Some people actually edit the quote and remove all else, which really isn't correct blog etiquette..as one is unable to get the context of the whole post snippet That's a particular thing that aggravates me anyway!!
Some Forums actually have it a "NO NO" in the TOS (Terms of Service)

Old 05-15-2015, 12:46 PM

Quote:
duh, showed my butt again. i'll risk a slap, it says its means big black member. Then it said black berry message. Thanks for setting me straight.

It's all good.

Old 05-15-2015, 01:39 PM

2,851 posts, read 2,301,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
So basically...

We have Matthew Apperson rolling up on GZ firing off rounds at him in public.

We have Zimmerman, who has had multiple run-ins with the law, domestic violence issues, was on trial of murder and obviously has anger and incompetency issues (maybe that's why some of you are so fond to him, you can relate?)

And then we have Trayvon Martin, a teenager with zero arrests and guilty of taking pictures on social media, similar to the prom kids in Colorado, with a gun, who was unarmed at the time of his death.

Someone explain to me who the thug(s) here is again?
Martin broke Z's nose before he got shot. That's a fact.

Martin sat on top of Z and beat his head into the concrete pavement at least once before he got shot. That's a fact.

Jury reviewed these and other facts and came to the same conclusion as the police initially did.

However, for some people, race is more important than justice or fairness.

Had Z been black and Martin white, Z would've been hailed as a hero by the same people who are so outraged at the outcome of this trial today.

It's called "tribal mentality".

Old 05-15-2015, 03:14 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
And I'm done justifying my words to you.

You seem to talk without knowing what the hell you are saying.

You really should double check before saying someone is fibbing.

Each time you try and make me look incredulous, you loose credibility for I always have back up to prove my words, unless it's only my belief, my opinion or my thoughts.
You don't have to justify anything. You're either a careless writer or thinker, or think words don't matter. Then again, maybe I read too carefully

To me, Z showing up in Apperson's workplace is very different than his truck being parked somewhere outside where Apperson worked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies