Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2015, 05:21 PM

2,220 posts, read 2,801,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Soooo close.

Have they released the name of the shooter yet? I have some hard-earned money in search of a good cause.

Of course you do. Maybe one of your leftist pals was the shooter.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:50 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Okay, I was trying to remain silent on this portion of it, but I can't...

How in the hell is one getting pummeled in the face, getting his head smashed into concrete, and still able to scream "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp" at the top of his lungs??????????????
Anyone who actually followed the trial knows that the prosecution's own witness and the only guy who actually saw the fight said it was zimmerman screaming for help. More inconvenient facts.

Old 05-19-2015, 07:35 PM

244 posts, read 248,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB1967 View Post
Of course you do. Maybe one of your leftist pals was the shooter.
Who are my "leftist pals" and what does "the left" have to do with Florida v Apperson?

Old 05-19-2015, 08:11 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
GZ did not murder anyone........or did you miss the trial and jury verdict??????
Jury verdicts are faultless now? Let's put this notion to the test then...

OJ, innocent or guilty?

Old 05-19-2015, 09:09 PM

244 posts, read 248,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Anyone who actually followed the trial knows that the prosecution's own witness and the only guy who actually saw the fight said it was zimmerman screaming for help. More inconvenient facts.
Sounds like you followed the trial closely. Do you remember the witness's name or have a link to his or her testimony? Did this witness corroborate the killer's call for help or were they corroborating the death wail? If I remember correctly, in his police statement the killer said he yelled for help but made no claim to the blood-curdling scream that ceased simultaneously with the gunshot. In fact, he didn't mention it at all. He did however claim his mouth and nose were now sealed shut and he stopped breathing, leaving him no physical option but to unholster his gun and fire (yet another "how'd he do that?" moment in this fascinating case. And just in the nick of time, too, what with Trayvon "assuring" the "mofo" he was "going to die tonight.") Do you know if this witness corroborated the smothering claim since he or she was apparently close enough to identify the source of the vocalizations as they were occurring? Was the witness able to explain how the scream continued unabated even though, according to the killer, Trayvon was suffocating the supposed source?

Old 05-19-2015, 09:32 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Sounds like you followed the trial closely. Do you remember the witness's name or have a link to his or her testimony? Did this witness corroborate the killer's call for help or were they corroborating the death wail? If I remember correctly, in his police statement the killer said he yelled for help but made no claim to the blood-curdling scream that ceased simultaneously with the gunshot. In fact, he didn't mention it at all. He did however claim his mouth and nose were now sealed shut and he stopped breathing, leaving him no physical option but to unholster his gun and fire (yet another "how'd he do that?" moment in this fascinating case. And just in the nick of time, too, what with Trayvon "assuring" the "mofo" he was "going to die tonight.") Do you know if this witness corroborated the smothering claim since he or she was apparently close enough to identify the source of the vocalizations as they were occurring? Was the witness able to explain how the scream continued unabated even though, according to the killer, Trayvon was suffocating the supposed source?
Trial testimony:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bveeV3_koTM

Old 05-20-2015, 04:11 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,829 times
Quote:
None of it matters now with respect to martin. The jury found zimmerman not guilty. That incident is closed. And it appears that this current incident was unprovoked.

Criminally, it does matter to me. Just because a jury came to an apparently wrong verdict, just as they did with Casey Anthony, I am still entitled to feel, George Zimmerman indeed got away with murder.

This incompetent jury never should have let him walk free, even if they compromised on a verdict, he should be in prison.

He appears to be a huge menace to society wherever he goes, not just Florida.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:00 AM

613 posts, read 463,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Criminally, it does matter to me. Just because a jury came to an apparently wrong verdict, just as they did with Casey Anthony, I am still entitled to feel, George Zimmerman indeed got away with murder.

This incompetent jury never should have let him walk free, even if they compromised on a verdict, he should be in prison.

He appears to be a huge menace to society wherever he goes, not just Florida.

It's still so shocking to me that they let him walk.

And people, use common sense. If GZ had a gun on him, why would he scream like that???? When he had all the power?

That was clearly TM.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:05 AM

613 posts, read 463,767 times
Quote:
None of it matters now with respect to martin. The jury found zimmerman not guilty. That incident is closed. And it appears that this current incident was unprovoked.

I don't understand it. There's violence everywhere this man goes, yet it's always the other person's fault.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:23 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,829 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJJersey

None of it matters now with respect to martin.
The jury found zimmerman not guilty. That incident is closed. And it appears
that this current incident was unprovoked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
I don't understand it. There's violence everywhere this man goes, yet it's always the other person's fault.

Underlined by me.

Unprovoked?

Seems to me from the first road rage incident, GZ has shown up at Matt Apperson's work place, twice. The third time when Apperson saw him there again, allegedly waving his trusty courage at him, he fired a shot. Now the police are trying to make it appear that Apperson is fixated on Zimmerman, when I believe it's just the opposite.

But just like Zimmerman family thinks and says, it's always someone else's fault George gets into these situations.

When he encountered Trayvon, he was going to Target.

When he encountered Apperson, he was going to a doctors appointment. See a pattern?

Last edited by Amythyst; 05-20-2015 at 05:23 AM.. Reason: underlined sentence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies