Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2015, 06:48 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
You are,my friend,clutching at straws.
You need to try to get over the fact that an innocent man walked free otherwise it will chew you up inside.

Na, he doesn't rent space in my head, so he can't chew me up at all.

One might think he's innocent but I do believe those jurors allowed a guilty man to walk free. That will chew GZ up, as we see in his outrageous behavior post trial.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:02 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBlue View Post
I agree, Amythyst!!

GZ's behavior is that of a guilty man. He knows he murdered that young man. He continues to act out and get in trouble because he knows he BELONGS in PRISON!!
Absolutely !!! On the plus side, think of how crazy this must be making him. He knows he BELONGS in PRISON, yet can't quite bring himself to get convicted of anything.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:36 AM

244 posts, read 248,170 times
Quote:
You didn't like the verdict because it didn't fit with your preconceptions about the case.
Luckily the jury considered the evidence and dealt in facts.
You don't like that ? Tough.
I'd rather have criminal justice than idiots on internet forums waving their pitchforks.
Oooohhh, an internet bully.

Old 05-26-2015, 09:17 AM

17,791 posts, read 13,687,653 times
Quote:
Absolutely correct.
Those rather desperate haters on here will continue to stamp their feet and whine in frustration but the inescapable fact is that the prosecution failed to prove a successful case against Zimmerman.
You may not like him but that doesn't mean he deserves any less fair treatment in the justice system than anyone else.
Zimmerman is a sad case but I don't believe he's a bad case and considering the huge amount of pressure both mental and financial he's been under since the trial I think he's acquitted himself okay.He's certainly avoided many offers to cash in on his notoriety.
Leave the guy alone to try to pick up the pieces of his life.
You are ignoring that he flat out lied about what happened. Had he told the truth then he would have been shown to be completely complicit in the build up to the physical encounter.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:03 AM

3,190 posts, read 3,185,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDominion View Post
Ah, so the possibility of him maybe getting high later is justification enough for talking him and killing him? He bought the snacks and was on his way home, in his neighborhood. George Zimmerman profiled him, ignored the police to stalk him, was confronted for stalking him, and killed him. If Trayvon Martin was a woman being stalked she would be completely justified in confronting Zimmerman. Because Trayvon was a teenage boy he was not entitled to confront his stalker?
George Zimmerman is a violent thug with a body count. He assaulted a campus officer before he decided to become a vigilante, he's assaulted multiple people since being acquitted, he and stalked/menaced the man who recently shot at him.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:07 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
You are ignoring that he flat out lied about what happened. Had he told the truth then he would have been shown to be completely complicit in the build up to the physical encounter.
Wow, a walking human lie detector. Have you considered going to work for the FBI?

Old 05-26-2015, 11:21 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,510,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Really ?
Here was me thinking the jury accepted his version of the events.They certainly didn't accept the prosecution's.
Perhaps I was following a different trial.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:31 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
Ah, so the possibility of him maybe getting high later is justification enough for talking him and killing him? He bought the snacks and was on his way home, in his neighborhood. George Zimmerman profiled him, ignored the police to stalk him, was confronted for stalking him, and killed him. If Trayvon Martin was a woman being stalked she would be completely justified in confronting Zimmerman. Because Trayvon was a teenage boy he was not entitled to confront his stalker?
George Zimmerman is a violent thug with a body count. He assaulted a campus officer before he decided to become a vigilante, he's assaulted multiple people since being acquitted, he and stalked/menaced the man who recently shot at him.
in order to answer your question, can you clarify what you mean by confront?

is this the type of 'confronting' that involves attempting to pound someone's head into the pavement?

Old 05-26-2015, 12:00 PM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
in order to answer your question, can you clarify what you mean by confront?

is this the type of 'confronting' that involves attempting to pound someone's head into the pavement?
I just can't believe so many believe GZ got his ass handed to him with this head pounding.

Had you ever really seen someone who was beat within an inch of his life?

Or punched in the face with a broken nose?

GZ was pristeen clean for a person who was an inch away from being spoon fed.

Had TM did what GZ alleged, DNA of GZ would be on TM hands/under fingernails, wasn't there and it wasn't found on the gun either.

So, I do believe the State did prove it's case it's the derelict jury who cared nothing about the scientific evidence and fell for the lies.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:09 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,126,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Wow, a walking human lie detector. Have you considered going to work for the FBI?
You don't need a lie detector. Only reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies