Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2015, 08:38 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
There are all kind of avenues to get money for training, all you have to do is look a little. When people say they can't get money for training it's just an excuse to continue sucking at the government teat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
name them please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
Of course laziness is also a hallmark of poverty.
I knew it! you have no answer so you try to attack me, so predictable...

Old 05-13-2015, 08:38 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORION83 View Post
Hell as it is I would LOVE to go back to a school that trains you in heavy equipment its 3 weeks long but I can't afford it. Wish the government would invest in getting people training that WANT training.
You are on SSI Disability yet want government to train you in heavy equipment?

Old 05-13-2015, 08:39 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I do not see anyone in America dying of hunger. Our poverty line would be rich in some places
do people have to die of hunger before they are considered poor?

Old 05-13-2015, 08:41 AM

364 posts, read 277,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
You are on SSI Disability yet want government to train you in heavy equipment?
I am on it because of a back problem but I can do a job that I can sit down at....you do know people get SSI for MANY reasons....Its probably hereditary since my father also has chronic back problems....needs a 3rd surgery but they refuse since he is so old along with his knees....SSI its supposed to be temporary anyways.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Don't have the money. Therefore I will stay where I am on SSI disability doing my best to make this corrupt POS government collapse by taking as much as possible. I am of the mind set this country has screwed me so I am gonna screw them in any way possible. Now if they want to INVEST in someone who WANTS to work,pay taxes etc then I am more than happy to go do the training...no problems at all I can do it tomorrow.I got NO SHAME in taking from a government and rich jerk offs who steal my and my wife's labor who will put my kids in debt if they decide to go to college or who make money off of poor kids who find the only way out of poverty is the military the elite use to invade other poor countries to steal their natural resources. Truth and Fact.
You are recieving SSI Disability and are able to work so long as government trains you.

How has the country screwed you?

You are not working. You are recieving SSI benefits. How is government stealing from you?

Sounds like you might be in a low income situation and don't pay any federal income taxes.

There is a tendency for those who choose not to take responsibility for themselves to blame. The Internet allows them to connect with like minded people and reinforce their perceptions that they are owed something. Someone has to pay, eh.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:49 AM

364 posts, read 277,590 times
Quote:
You are recieving SSI Disability and are able to work so long as government trains you.

How has the country screwed you?

You are not working. You are recieving SSI benefits. How is government stealing from you?

Sounds like you might be in a low income situation and don't pay any federal income taxes.

There is a tendency for those who choose not to take responsibility for themselves to blame. The Internet allows them to connect with like minded people and reinforce their perceptions that they are owed something. Someone has to pay, eh.
I don't feel like explaining it. This country cares about the 1% who dictate how things are run not about the workers who WANT to work a job they enjoy and don't mind paying taxes...but since that won't happen any time soon I will do my best to be a drain on the government and help bankrupt it sooner than later.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:53 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
He must be referring to Rich Jerk offs like you and me who have to work for a living and pay taxes so he can continue to scam the system.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:54 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
do people have to die of hunger before they are considered poor?
yes

Old 05-13-2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
The shoe fits. Like I already said I am more than willing and happy to be trained in something else...I HATE being the stay at home dad because of circumstances...but its working out where wife works,I get my SSI check and we don't have to pay extra for a baby sitter so we stay at it until I can find a job if ever where she won't have to work anymore...either that or sell everything and hit the road in an RV and be nomads. She has suggested that as well.This country is made for rich by rich etc Its not for us normal people any longer unfortunately.
My husband was a stay at home dad for many years.

He was a volunteer paramedic/ EMT and coached children's sport teams. Volunteering in some capacity is an excellent way to gain experience , make contacts and keep your resume active.

I am not tracking your disability vs the expectation government should train you for a job related to heavy equipment.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:59 AM

781 posts, read 737,012 times
Quote:
so..what you are saying is that people in the US who are poor, aren't really poor because they don't live in a cardboard box in the slums of Mexico City?
No, that's what you're saying. Now I'm saying you should study economics. And probably logic, especially how to develop proper reality based definitions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies