Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 01:13 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,530,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
CNN is all over it...she answered 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 questions in row...LOL

And that is exactly how she said it...not she answered 5 questions...LOL...
Did you see her head and face while she was taking the questions? It was like Bill had his hand up her ass and was working her like a puppet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 01:21 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,614,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Oh boo frigging hoo.

Practice that liberal violin concerto much.
Better than the juvenile, sophomoric comments your contributed to the discussion. Massingill Douche, indeed.

Old 05-19-2015, 01:31 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,607,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
It's been 28 days now, and our formerly "dead broke" Microsoft Exchange wizard still has yet to answer a question from the media.

Hillary is desperate to control the narrative in the lead up to 2016. In contrast to Obama -- who really only had the trashy family history to worry about, as he had done virtually nothing meaningful prior to 2008 -- Clinton has more skeletons in her closet than all of the medical schools in the country combined.

It's clear she's dirty, and yet the fools continue to fawn over her, as if she were worth fawning over.
Hmmm...

She's been silent for 28 days and yet she "is desperate to control the narrative..."

How does that work exactly?

Honestly, I have no desire for Mrs. Clinton to get the nomination, but, I am greatly amused by how much consternation her staying out of the public eye is causing some.

Personally, I would think not seeing her on a day-to-day basis would be a good thing. I know it is for me.

So what gives? Why are people so desperate to see Mrs. Clinton in the media?

Wouldn't you rather she just went away?

Old 05-19-2015, 01:32 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,530,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Better than the juvenile, sophomoric comments your contributed to the discussion. Massingill Douche, indeed.
I call'em like a smell'em and Hillary leaves a scent trail you could smell from the space station.

Old 05-19-2015, 01:53 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,614,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Hmmm...

She's been silent for 28 days and yet she "is desperate to control the narrative..."

How does that work exactly?

Honestly, I have no desire for Mrs. Clinton to get the nomination, but, I am greatly amused by how much consternation her staying out of the public eye is causing some.

Personally, I would think not seeing her on a day-to-day basis would be a good thing. I know it is for me.

So what gives? Why are people so desperate to see Mrs. Clinton in the media?

Wouldn't you rather she just went away?
Right wing haters are desperate for her to say something. Anything, so they can attack her and her statements.
She could walk on water and her opponents would say, "See, I told you she couldn't swim."
It's that mentality and they're really POed that she won't play into their hands and provide any "gotcha" moments.

In the meantime, look at the post below your's for their only other option.
When you lambaste a political candidate for the way she smells and you've never been within 100 miles of her, you know you're scraping the bottom of the political dialogue barrel.

Edit to Add:
Actually they're so desperate that there's a thread started in the elections section that is titled "A Few Memorable Hillary Clinton Quotes". Just a bunch of innocuous statements made by her over the years.

Last edited by mohawkx; 05-19-2015 at 02:03 PM..

Old 05-19-2015, 02:07 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,463,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Right wing haters are desperate for her to say something. Anything, so they can attack her and her statements.
Of course, because it either makes her dig a deeper hole with her lies or she may actually tell the truth. Neither is good for her.

Old 05-19-2015, 02:08 PM

46,816 posts, read 25,732,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
So much so that Massengill contacted her to be their Spokesperson.

When you absolutely need to wipe everything clean and springtime fresh.
The GOP outreach to women voters could do with a few adjustments, methinks.

Old 05-19-2015, 02:23 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,463,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The GOP outreach to women voters could do with a few adjustments, methinks.
Should the GOP do what the Clinton Foundation does and give all the highest paying jobs to men?

I see the Clintons have no issue taking money from countries with horrible women's right issues as well.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...oney_from.html

And we heard how men were paid more money on Hilary's senate staff as well.

---------

So, I'm guessing that outreach you're speaking of is being a complete hypocrite and hope the press doesn't mention it.

Old 05-19-2015, 02:23 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,775,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Should the GOP do what the Clinton Foundation does and give all the highest paying jobs to men?
I don't know why Hillary keeps promoting a war against women.

Old 05-19-2015, 02:31 PM

17,386 posts, read 11,902,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
No need for her to say anything, she can just sit back and watch the GOP clown car drive into one ditch after the other. What does she need to talk to the press about when the GOP is running scared and bumbling and fumbling over every question they are asked?

Let these morons have their war of attrition, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the show. The election is many months away.
Right......What does she need to talk to the press about, anyway. She's decided she's going to be president, and that's that. And I guess you can "mock" the GOP for fumbling over questions, when your folks are speeding through Iowa to avoid answering questions.

For the record, I hope she stays in the race for a long time. Once she gets trotted out in front of mainstream America, she will get pummeled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies