Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 10:50 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,981,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
No.

I don't know who I'm voting for. Right now I only know who I won't vote for: Hillary, Jeb, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, etc. Basically "none of the above" right now.
I'M with you on this one.
I don't see anyone on either ticket that deserves my vote.
I hope Mr. Trump enters the race.
I would vote for him, and would also campaign for him if her decides to run.

Some of his ideas are a bit radical, but I think that is exactly what this country needs, instead of what we have been going through for the last few decades.
This country lacks balls, and I believe him, and an administration chosen by him may get us back to where we belong on the world stage.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2015, 11:34 PM

934 posts, read 595,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I'M with you on this one.
I don't see anyone on either ticket that deserves my vote.
I hope Mr. Trump enters the race.
I would vote for him, and would also campaign for him if her decides to run.

Some of his ideas are a bit radical, but I think that is exactly what this country needs, instead of what we have been going through for the last few decades.
This country lacks balls, and I believe him, and an administration chosen by him may get us back to where we belong on the world stage.

Bob.
Donald Trump? You're kidding

Old 05-18-2015, 12:12 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Vermine Supreme 2016.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:39 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
Donald Trump? You're kidding
The usual run of professional liars and swindlers -- I mean, Democrat and Republican politicians?

You're kidding.

The local dog catcher would be better.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:42 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Clinton is banking on the Obama coalition to win - The Washington Post

Very bad idea. Kids didn't vote for Obama because he was far left.
Thats obvious since President Obama isnt to the far left.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:01 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I don't know if she can get 60% of the female vote. This woman is DIRTY.....and she's old. Really, really old. She'll have 35+ years on the 18-35 demographic, and that may be a gap too wide to close.

And I don't think her early campaign posters will win a lot of favor amongst the estrogen crowd:

Right-wingers = delusional.

You probably can't even spot the irony of your "campaign poster" and how it will alienate women in droves come 2016. But I highly encourage your ilk to keep parroting it.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:24 AM

7,503 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Thats obvious since President Obama isnt to the far left.
If you read the article she is running on far left attempting to get the Obama vote. Voter fascination with Obama was his skin color, being the first black President, and his almost cult like way of pulling young voters into believing he was the next messiah. That he would solve the worlds problems and we would all live in a world full of rainbows and puppy dogs. Sadly, they realize now that they can't find jobs, the jobs that are there are going to illegals or folks with work visa's, he sold their souls for Obamacare and they realize now they have to pay for it.. The list goes on and on.

Obama, lied his ass off, to connect with young voters. He was able to connect with them on their level. Hillary on the other hand can't connect with a new puppy let alone American voters. Her first and only attempt at facing voters after announcing her candidacy was to hire some kids through the DNC, set them up in a coffee shop, walk in a sit down as if she never knew them then talk about questions they were told to ask. Hell, in the 2-3 interviews she gave they were not allowed asking and questions that were not given to them. If she can't answer questions she's in big big big trouble.

Saturday Night live has her nailed. She expects to be President but possess none of the people skills or professional skills that would qualify her for the position. I really think she can't stand being around voters, she can't stand being around anyone that isn't in her inner circle, the ones that protect, lie and destroy for her.

I've said it a 1,000 times.. She isn't going to make it.. Spending 9% of hundreds of millions of dollars on charity and the other 91% on yourself isn't going to go over well with older voters let alone younger voters. Add Benghazi, the destroyed emails.. The list goes on and on. One of these, in and of itself, might not destroy her but her hatred of voters, he in ability to connect and her laundry list of scandals and most likely activities that would put the average person in prison isn't going to cut it.

American's, as am I, are sick of the Bush's, Clinton's and Obama's. The worst being the last, the second and first running hand in hand for second.

She's done before she ever gets out of the gate. She's not coming out to address all these claims and the longer she waits the worse it's going to get. She thinks lying low will have a cause-and-effect of people forgetting. It's not. The press isn't going to let this die. Not like they did for Numb-nut 's the last two elections.

Add to all this she has a sexual predator for a husband......

Old 05-18-2015, 06:08 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Right-wingers = delusional.

You probably can't even spot the irony of your "campaign poster" and how it will alienate women in droves come 2016. But I highly encourage your ilk to keep parroting it.

So you've got a vagina as well -- that's awesome!

I'm not a "Right-winger", but I do enjoy making fun of the parody that the US political system has become.

If women aren't already alienated from a lying, scheming, conniving cuckquean, then I honestly can't help them. But Hillary's counting on people like you to put her in the White House for no other reason than.....

"It's WAAAAAAY past time we had a woman President."

Old 05-18-2015, 06:36 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
So you've got a vagina as well -- that's awesome!

I'm not a "Right-winger", but I do enjoy making fun of the parody that the US political system has become.

If women aren't already alienated from a lying, scheming, conniving cuckquean, then I honestly can't help them. But Hillary's counting on people like you to put her in the White House for no other reason than.....

"It's WAAAAAAY past time we had a woman President."
I'm not a woman and no, I'm not voting for Hillary solely because she's a woman. That accusation is as sexist as "you're only voting for Obama because he's black" is bigoted, which is why I highly encourage the Limbaugh Fan Club to continue making it. The more women and moderates the GOP alienates with its misogyny, the less rocky Mrs. Clinton's road to the White House will be. More, please!

Old 05-18-2015, 08:02 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I'm not a woman and no, I'm not voting for Hillary solely because she's a woman. That accusation is as sexist as "you're only voting for Obama because he's black" is bigoted, which is why I highly encourage the Limbaugh Fan Club to continue making it. The more women and moderates the GOP alienates with its misogyny, the less rocky Mrs. Clinton's road to the White House will be. More, please!

So, why don't you list for us Hillary's qualifications for being the best candidate for President -- at least as you see them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies