Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 09:09 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
How many newborns do you know that eat eggs for breakfast.

The CDC considers ANY vaccine containing 3 micrograms or less as mercury free.
If your baby receives 2 "thimerosal free" shots, such as Hep B and DTap, she/he has now received up to 6 micrograms of mercury..........The very corrupt CDC still considers that thimerosal free.
If your baby gets those 2 shots and then a flu vaccine (from the most common multi dose vial) she/he has now received up to 31 micrograms of mercury.
It's easy to see how our infants are being neurologically damaged.
If you have never eaten an egg, you can pretty safely assume you are not allergic to eggs.

If you want to continue to be paranoid about thimerosal, you can get all the childhood vaccines in versions that never contained it, even flu vaccine. See Table 1 and Table 3.

Thimerosal in Vaccines

If you are denying your child vaccines based on concern about thimerosal, you no longer have a reason to do so, even though there is no reason to believe that thimerosal in vaccines was ever dangerous.

Your child will get more mercury from dietary sources than he would have ever gotten from vaccines, too.

Old 05-28-2015, 09:26 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
The 2013-2014 influenza vaccines contain 25,000 times more mercury than the EPA safety limit for drinking water.
Infant and pediatric flu deaths were on the decline until 2003 when the ped influenza vaccine was introduced. After that the death rate skyrocked.
2 parts per billion of mercury is the mandated safety limit in drinking water.
200 ppb mercury in liquid waste renders it a toxic hazard, and must be treated as such.
25,000 ppb is found in the injectable infant flu vaccine.
50,000 ppb is found in the adult flu vaccine recommended for children, pregnant mother, and other adults.

Old 05-28-2015, 10:13 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,306,076 times
Quote:
The 2013-2014 influenza vaccines contain 25,000 times more mercury than the EPA safety limit for drinking water.
Infant and pediatric flu deaths were on the decline until 2003 when the ped influenza vaccine was introduced. After that the death rate skyrocked.
200 ppb mercury in liquid waste renders it a toxic hazard, and must be treated as such.
50,000 ppb is found in the adult flu vaccine recommended for children, pregnant mother, and other adults.
Only one vaccine contains even trace amounts of mercury and that is the flu vaccine. Thimersol is used as a preservative for flu vaccine get in multi-dose vials. It is completely possible to get the flu vaccine from a single dose vial and these contain no mercury at all. No harm has ever been shown to have occurred from thimersol. If you feed your kids tuna fish, they are getting more mercury from that than from an influenza shot. Influenza shots are a good idea, but not required. A parent can choose not to vaccinate themselves or their children from flu.

I understand your position to be that all vaccines are dangerous and shouldn't be taken right?

Thimsersol was removed from other vaccines not because of any provable safety issues. It was removed because it wasn't essential to the vaccine and some foolishly hoped that doing so would make some of the anti-vaccinators settle down a bit. They should have known better. The issue isn't thimersol. The real issue is a group of people aren't going to be convinced no matter what the evidence is. If people don't respond to science, statistical evidence, and logic they are pretty hopeless. I challenge you to show me any proof that the trace amount of mercury in the influenza vaccine is harmful that is not contained in some herbalist, naturopathic journal, or anti-vaccine nut publication. I won't hold my breath....

Infant deaths have not skyrocketed and have not increased because of the influenza vaccine.

As usual, your lack of any scientific support for your arguments about vaccines stands out like a sore thumb.

Review this statement from the CDC on the presence of thimersol in vaccines.

Thimerosal and 2014-2015 Seasonal Flu Vaccines | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Old 05-28-2015, 10:35 AM

1,599 posts, read 1,808,542 times
Quote:
How many newborns do you know that eat eggs for breakfast.

The CDC considers ANY vaccine containing 3 micrograms or less as mercury free.
If your baby receives 2 "thimerosal free" shots, such as Hep B and DTap, she/he has now received up to 6 micrograms of mercury..........The very corrupt CDC still considers that thimerosal free.
If your baby gets those 2 shots and then a flu vaccine (from the most common multi dose vial) she/he has now received up to 31 micrograms of mercury.
It's easy to see how our infants are being neurologically damaged.
Quote:
I want YOU to look up the difference between ethyl mercury and methyl mercury, tell me where each compound is found (food and drugs sources) tell me at which point EACH becomes toxic to a person and what side effects EACH ONE has on people. Scientific sources with links please. This will literally take you less than half an hour to find. Maybe even just 10 minutes.

I would also like links to the numbers you posted above citing your sources. Oh and I'm still waiting on that peer reviewed scientific research you told me you read that confirms vaccines ARE bad and dangerous to people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies